Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215390 Sep 9, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty certain humans are part of the animal kingdom! And what the heck is the by-product of children??? You make less sense with each post I am affraid.
But humans are the animals that have the ability to 'reason', that's where you are lacking. But go ahead and compare yourself to the animals if that's where you feel safe. Then you really don't need a marriage license, you just need a 'dog' license. That would work.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#215391 Sep 9, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty certain humans are part of the animal kingdom! And what the heck is the by-product of children??? You make less sense with each post I am affraid.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is actually very well suited, apparently. Just like ones mouth and hands and vagina. Or do you magically deny those happen too?
<quoted text>
Did you forget that asked me to look it up? Just because i did and you don't like the answer doesn't mean I need anything. And since when does anal sex, gay or straight, need ANY defense whatsoever?*crazy*
maybe he thinks like pres clinton - oral sex isn't really sex.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215392 Sep 9, 2013
Awww come on...I got enoug of the nasty lips, fire and frowny face, give me some o' dem nuts bruddah'.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215393 Sep 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the thinking is that someone could get their sexual yas yas with a pickle and that would be sex. Their case is that your hands, mouth, feet, ears, nose, whatever are sex organs. As far as I can recall, there's only the penis and vagina that are different in male and female.(excluding the extra rib, internal organs,bigger boobs yada yada yada)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215394 Sep 9, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>So you're the one! Pietro, would you please stop denying people their rights, that's just not right. All right?
YUK!YUK!YUK! Too easy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215395 Sep 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt that your sphincter locks up. You think about anal sex more than most gay men I know. You KNOW more about anal sex than most gay men I know. I feel pretty safe saying that you are not an ass virgin.
My example was of a man who used his wife's stoma as a "sexual portal"--not an example of anal sex. That's a huge difference.
No. Really. Mine actually tightens up involuntarily a little bit when man type ass rape is mentioned. I bet you could measure it. Well, not you, hell no. But maybe my girlfriend.(She'd love it!). YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215396 Sep 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it's not. But in Wild Bill's case. Yes. It was. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Chubby cheeks Monica.~Whoop!

“Get it right”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215397 Sep 9, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>But humans are the animals that have the ability to 'reason', that's where you are lacking. But go ahead and compare yourself to the animals if that's where you feel safe. Then you really don't need a marriage license, you just need a 'dog' license. That would work.
Can you actually feel your brain cells committing suicide as you type this bribble?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#215398 Sep 9, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get birth and procreation out of that??? Your mind wanders.
GO BACK & RE-READ HIS POST. HE DISCUSSES MATING.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215399 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee dumbass....did ya ever think that another Americans basic civil rights don't fall under your approval system?
"....dumbass..."? Impressive....two syllables. Did ya ever think another American's civil right is the same as everybody's else....because it is.
As far as others sex lives I would hope you're not a Peeping Tom.
Or a peeping Don.
Wet Sock

Monrovia, CA

#215400 Sep 9, 2013
Grab a slippery sock puppet and hut up.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#215401 Sep 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt that your sphincter locks up. You think about anal sex more than most gay men I know. You KNOW more about anal sex than most gay men I know. I feel pretty safe saying that you are not an ass virgin.
My example was of a man who used his wife's stoma as a "sexual portal"--not an example of anal sex. That's a huge difference.
Yeah, a 'huge difference' LOL

The rest is a twirling gay troll attack.

You verified exactly what I've been saying.

Priceless!

My sphincter almost let loose laughing!
Wet Sock

Monrovia, CA

#215402 Sep 9, 2013
Grab a slippery sock puppet and shut up.

Location hidden

#215403 Sep 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
1 wrong, people out of wedlock have children, people in wedlock have children with those not their spouses, some married couples with fertility have children with sperm donors or with surrogate mothers.
2 Wrong, as has already been demonstrated on their forums. Not barren, I know lesbian couples whose children are biologically connected to each one being the mother with artificial sperm donation from their spouses sibling.
3 what people do in the bedroom between consenting adults is none of your business, that particular act is enjoyed by both heterosexual and homosexual couples and it is none of your business.
If you'd come even close to responding to the points, I'd bother answering. As it is, you never do.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215404 Sep 9, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you actually feel your brain cells committing suicide as you type this bribble?
Guess you kind of understood it just had no brilliant come back. yuk

Location hidden

#215405 Sep 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
then show us a law (local, state or federal) regulating mating behaivior that is regulated to allow only married people to give birth. this would then link procreation as a requirement to obtain a marriage license. unless you can prove that, then you might have a point. until then, nada.
Honey, I keep pointing out that married people need protection NOT TO PROCREATE.

Gays need protection TO HAVE SEX. And are totally incapable of mutually procreating.

You are hardly in any position to demand any 'requirements'!
PicoPico

Monrovia, CA

#215406 Sep 9, 2013
Pico Pico and what's the drag on for?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215407 Sep 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
GO BACK & RE-READ HIS POST. HE DISCUSSES MATING.
Human mating is the process whereby an individual seeks out another individual with the intention of forming a long-term intimate relationship or marriage, but sometimes for casual relationship or friendship. The human desire for companionship is one of the strongest human drives. It is an innate feature of human nature, and may be related to the sex drive. Nope, no procreation mentioned here.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215408 Sep 9, 2013
Not even a hint at making it a requirement for marriage.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215409 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a 'huge difference' LOL
The rest is a twirling gay troll attack.
You verified exactly what I've been saying.
Priceless!
My sphincter almost let loose laughing!
I once sneezed and coughed at the same time and spit a turdd as skinny as a pencil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) 22 hr Jeans gay 4
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Sat Alex 13
Review: Simple Cash Sat NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Fri A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Nov 18 Socochick 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Nov 13 Pussie Hole 715

Fire Warning for Riverside County was issued at November 24 at 4:10AM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:39 am PST