Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215262 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not go to jail. He talked crap pushed me I knocked him out...SELF DEFENSE.
Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
You're still a dope, 265 lbs. knocking someone out for a shove is excessive force. Guess if you really knew law you would have known that. Still B.S.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215263 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
You who claims to be so interested in truth and justice and never lies would set me up like that? You need to rethink that. Either you're a liar or you're a liar.

P.S. You cannot assault someone for "talking crap" or you'd be a bloody pulp long ago. A greasy stain on the pavement.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!~Whoop!~Whoop! Relax fruitloops.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215264 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't get the chance, I don't frequent gay bars.
T zero

Monrovia, CA

#215265 Sep 8, 2013
The next post will be another shining example of the nuts on the lose.

Is this target zero for all the nutty posters?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215266 Sep 8, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....it would be nice not to mention neighborly next time you lay out claims about this, that and the other if you would bring examples and proof.
Just an FYI Goofy.
Any link I post you'll say is a "right wing hate site" Or as some moron said of a learned female law professor who's legal opinion wasn't rainbow colored "She's a cu*t wh0re".

So why should I bother? Besides it's common knowledge that children are one of the reasons the government gives perks to marriage. Arguing otherwise is ridiculous.

Just an FYI dummy.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215269 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You who claims to be so interested in truth and justice and never lies would set me up like that? You need to rethink that. Either you're a liar or you're a liar.
P.S. You cannot assault someone for "talking crap" or you'd be a bloody pulp long ago. A greasy stain on the pavement.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!~Whoop!~Whoop! Relax fruitloops.
Dude has got to quit the 'juice', maybe not. Let him enjoy his life of confusion.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215270 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You're still a dope, 265 lbs. knocking someone out for a shove is excessive force. Guess if you really knew law you would have known that. Still B.S.
It's also elder abuse. The inmates love new meat in for elder abuse. Especially against a disabled combat vet. He'll need stitches. His time won't be pleasant.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215271 Sep 8, 2013
T zero wrote:
All right, I'll bite--- Yup it is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215272 Sep 8, 2013
T zero wrote:
Yes. That's why you're here. You're the mascot nut. Poster boy for nuts. The spun out post monkey from Azusa.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215273 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also elder abuse. The inmates love new meat in for elder abuse. Especially against a disabled combat vet. He'll need stitches. His time won't be pleasant.
Who knows, working up a sweat with the boys, a little quiet time beak to butt, cozy little cot built for two, he'd have a ball, fit right in. And he could do another 100 fights. yuk yuk

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#215274 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie did not fight for my rights. Not since WW2 did any vet protect my rights in a war. Every war since WW2 were for military industrial complex profits.
The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215275 Sep 8, 2013
You order that new hover craft yet f-man?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215276 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Dude has got to quit the 'juice', maybe not. Let him enjoy his life of confusion.
Roid rage? Yeah. That makes sense. Typical meathead. Big muscles little tiny unit with a pair of marbles, meat head and a hormonally induced attitude. All to look like a big dope.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215277 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. That's why you're here. You're the mascot nut. Poster boy for nuts. The spun out post monkey from Azusa.
Frankies our welcoming comittee.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215278 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows, working up a sweat with the boys, a little quiet time beak to butt, cozy little cot built for two, he'd have a ball, fit right in. And he could do another 100 fights. yuk yuk
LMAO! Yeah, he'd like it.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215279 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't either.
I say nothing here I would not anytime.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215280 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
You order that new hover craft yet f-man?
Yes! Going fishing and sh!t on it soon. Test it out good. Get drunk in the great outdoors on it. Shoot some empties with my .44. Make sure they're good and dead.~Whoop!~Whoop! I'm gonna get a mount for my 12 gauge put on it. Like a stage coach.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215281 Sep 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?
A small group of people yes committed a terror attack. So that justified trillions of dollars and thousands of lives?????

And I think 100 years from now we will learn 9-11 was half terror attack half inside job. Ike warned us about military industrial complex....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215282 Sep 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?
Workplace violence.
T zero

Monrovia, CA

#215283 Sep 8, 2013
Turned the zero's off along time ago, this is for insurance to keep them awake.

Just dial on a over run them fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street Rally This Saturday Thu thisisnohype 1
Chart House demolition slated for Tuesday (Mar '13) Oct 28 Michael2327 2
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... Oct 27 Octopus 73
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 26 Jill 130
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Oct 25 nick 710
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at October 31 at 1:27PM PDT

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match