Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215249 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER lie. BUT A BABY KILLING CRIPPLED LONELY LOSER LIKE YOU DOES...
You just lied again.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215250 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just lied again.
Show the lie???? Prove I did...
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215252 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
He is baby killer. And when he runs his mouth and calls names and attacks everyone he deserves what he gets. Just because someone is disabled does not give them right to run there mouth....See these old old farts running there mouth also. One did that one to me...Knocked him out. Age and disability gives you no special right.
No wonder the name DUH. 6ft.5 in. 295 lb. been in hundreds of fights, never lost, 10 inch pocket toy, beats up an old man for exercising his 1st. amendment rights, works in the court system and a cop for a wife. Hmmmmmmmm I do smell B.S. here . You are such a lying toy dildo you stupid moronic fluff toy. I would like to hear just one person on this forum to admit that they believe your stupid story. When you went to jail for knocking out that old man was that your first taste of jail spunk and boy sex?? Maybe that's why you're such an unbelievable goof. Duh ya think?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215253 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder the name DUH. 6ft.5 in. 295 lb. been in hundreds of fights, never lost, 10 inch pocket toy, beats up an old man for exercising his 1st. amendment rights, works in the court system and a cop for a wife. Hmmmmmmmm I do smell B.S. here . You are such a lying toy dildo you stupid moronic fluff toy. I would like to hear just one person on this forum to admit that they believe your stupid story. When you went to jail for knocking out that old man was that your first taste of jail spunk and boy sex?? Maybe that's why you're such an unbelievable goof. Duh ya think?
Did not go to jail. He talked crap pushed me I knocked him out...SELF DEFENSE.

Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215254 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am angry. At turds like you who hate freedom and hate equality and only live to attacks others and try to keep people down or under your thumb.
Now run along I have beaten you down and out. YOU LOST YOU PATHETIC LOSER....Your wife left you your kids cant stand you and your a Nam baby killer.....Your worthless and a loser....Bye punk./
Someone needs a time out.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215255 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
...bla bla bla angry heterophobic rant....bla bla bla...more moronica...gonna beat Frankie up! bla bla...I'm a real tough guy...bla bla..I can bench press 1000 lbs.....bla bla....mre tough guy talk....bla bla

Now run along I have beaten you down and out. YOU LOST YOU PATHETIC LOSER....Your worthless and a loser....Bye punk./
Danth's Law.

P.S. You're a meathead.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215256 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs a time out.
Yes you do. One week no Topix for you. You have ranted and posted attacks enough for awhile. I have smacked you around for few hours now. You need rest and take your meds. What time is lights out at the nursing home your in????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215259 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
You wouldn't either.
T zero

Monrovia, CA

#215260 Sep 8, 2013
Is this target zero for all the nutty posters?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215262 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a dope, 265 lbs. knocking someone out for a shove is excessive force. Guess if you really knew law you would have known that. Still B.S.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215263 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You who claims to be so interested in truth and justice and never lies would set me up like that? You need to rethink that. Either you're a liar or you're a liar.

P.S. You cannot assault someone for "talking crap" or you'd be a bloody pulp long ago. A greasy stain on the pavement.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!~Whoop!~Whoop! Relax fruitloops.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215264 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't get the chance, I don't frequent gay bars.
T zero

Monrovia, CA

#215265 Sep 8, 2013
The next post will be another shining example of the nuts on the lose.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215266 Sep 8, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....it would be nice not to mention neighborly next time you lay out claims about this, that and the other if you would bring examples and proof.
Just an FYI Goofy.
Any link I post you'll say is a "right wing hate site" Or as some moron said of a learned female law professor who's legal opinion wasn't rainbow colored "She's a cu*t wh0re".

So why should I bother? Besides it's common knowledge that children are one of the reasons the government gives perks to marriage. Arguing otherwise is ridiculous.

Just an FYI dummy.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215269 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You who claims to be so interested in truth and justice and never lies would set me up like that? You need to rethink that. Either you're a liar or you're a liar.
P.S. You cannot assault someone for "talking crap" or you'd be a bloody pulp long ago. A greasy stain on the pavement.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!~Whoop!~Whoop! Relax fruitloops.
Dude has got to quit the 'juice', maybe not. Let him enjoy his life of confusion.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215270 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You're still a dope, 265 lbs. knocking someone out for a shove is excessive force. Guess if you really knew law you would have known that. Still B.S.
It's also elder abuse. The inmates love new meat in for elder abuse. Especially against a disabled combat vet. He'll need stitches. His time won't be pleasant.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215271 Sep 8, 2013
T zero wrote:
All right, I'll bite--- Yup it is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215272 Sep 8, 2013
T zero wrote:
Yes. That's why you're here. You're the mascot nut. Poster boy for nuts. The spun out post monkey from Azusa.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215273 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also elder abuse. The inmates love new meat in for elder abuse. Especially against a disabled combat vet. He'll need stitches. His time won't be pleasant.
Who knows, working up a sweat with the boys, a little quiet time beak to butt, cozy little cot built for two, he'd have a ball, fit right in. And he could do another 100 fights. yuk yuk

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#215274 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie did not fight for my rights. Not since WW2 did any vet protect my rights in a war. Every war since WW2 were for military industrial complex profits.
The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun 28 Tracy 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jun 26 Mr Jon Doe 49
News Statues Of Virgin Mary Beheaded, Jesus Christ D... Jun 26 inewsmaster 1
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Jun 25 Jgreen 7
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 14
need some ideas or direction Jun 23 deserthelp 1
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Jun 23 Ron T 12
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages