Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
186,141 - 186,160 of 200,564 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Woodie

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Scatter off you pin heads.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

The no longer PRIVATE BSA is holding its conference in TN today. Because of the gays forcing their way into the PRIVATE organization they are now refering to it as the "New" Alternative BSA. Wouldn't be easier to just start your own scouting organization and name it GLBTSA? it would have saved thousands of dollars by not having to change the rule guidlines on what a scout should be. This is another huge inconvinience to the private and hetero community. The GAY cult has an agenda, and that is to fuck up what has been right for ever ... You homos need to start your own schools, and social organizations just like we did. The BSA has lowered its standards and as long as the gay cult continues this roll we will all be second class.
Gunga Dinn

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Both Jeff Kugel and Chris Jeffers are allowed free seats to roaster in hell.

Who are these two candidates for this prestigious honor?

They are Chris Jeffers and Jeff Kugel two long time associates from another city they destroyed together.

Neither care about the residents, just the end results. If that be the case then Glendora, California and any other city that had employed them got the dirty end of the stick.

Neither one of them is a exemplary employee, just average Ho Hum. get along a 9 to 5 err.

Works just hard enough for their own paycheck and that's it.

So their best attribute is steam rolling over long time resident's to finish a project.

Like Park & Rides lots in another city and another state.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the kettle black aren't you moron?
No. I'm calling Don Sclio ineloquent. It's a simple concept really dummy. But glad you asked for help.

Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself. Always ask for help. Sound it out.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing horrific about being gay.
And I guess you're talking about Europe's fear of Muslims. Is it a rational fear that is based in fact? Or is it just a bunch of people who spend way too much time believing that they have the right to inflict themselves onto other people?
Then you can't blame religion on the lack of ss couples being called married.

You asserted fundamentalism is going the way of the dinosaur. I proved otherwise. Moreover, the Islamic world is being swept by an new wave.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
The no longer PRIVATE BSA is holding its conference in TN today. Because of the gays forcing their way into the PRIVATE organization they are now refering to it as the "New" Alternative BSA. Wouldn't be easier to just start your own scouting organization and name it GLBTSA? it would have saved thousands of dollars by not having to change the rule guidlines on what a scout should be. This is another huge inconvinience to the private and hetero community. The GAY cult has an agenda, and that is to fuck up what has been right for ever ... You homos need to start your own schools, and social organizations just like we did. The BSA has lowered its standards and as long as the gay cult continues this roll we will all be second class.
You should be a scoutmaster Bluto now that it's OK to be gay. You could teach the boys gay stuff. Like redecorating the campsite and such.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
'we will all be second class'..Too bad..I guess then your privileged status will be gone and we'll all finally be equal. POS

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I justify it. And you are fascinated with it.
I am not trying to force people to have anal sex. See how that works? I'm not trying to inflict my personal beliefs onto anyone.
You, however, are trying to force people to stop having anal sex. You're attempting to impose your personal beliefs onto others.
That's the difference between you and me.
You think you know what's best for everyone and I think people are pretty much capable of deciding for themselves.
Good luck on your anti-ass mission. I can't wait to see what kind of poem you create for your campaign.
In the face of medical proof, proving it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, and a clear abuse of design, you justify it.

Why?

Because it is the only way for gays to portray the intimacy of marriage.

The inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex not only exposes homosexuality as a sexual defect, a failure of mating behavior, it disqualifies equating ss couples to marriage.

When someone points that out, you don't counter with medical proof, you mount a personal attack.

Sad.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
It seems Woodtick's whole argument is "Frankie runs away!"
Woodtick is a moron with no real argument. And he is also a liar, I have never "ran away".
yes, in fact you have many times and again just now.

you pestered me to show my support for marriage equality and when i reciprocated, and asked you to show that support for marriage equality you have yet to do so...

you are a hypocrite and a liar. proven time and time again.

and you are too gutless to back up your true convictions, obviously...not really much in redeeming qualities about you at all, is there francis?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm calling Don Sclio ineloquent. It's a simple concept really dummy. But glad you asked for help.
Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself. Always ask for help. Sound it out.
I would NEVER ask for your help moron..I doubt you even know what the word means and that's just judging by the lack of class you exhibit with your 'stupid' posts and your Topix 'friends' that you support. What's really funny is when you brag about being supportive of marriage equality, when all you really want is polygamy, which is about as unequal as you can get. Maybe it is you that should seek some 'help'.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sexed couples possess the identical elements necessary for the legal union of marriage which is hinged on the basics of love, mutual attraction and a willingness to commit.
They lack the foundation composition, male female, of the marital relationship. Love, and mutual attraction, are not legally required by the state. A willingness to commit is when the two individuals accept the other person as their respective, opposite sex, legally recognized husband, or wife.
Given procreation is an activity which can occur inside or outside marriage is yet but one hint it is not a necessary element needed to either complete a marriage or make it official.
Given that love, and mutual attraction can occur inside or outside marriage is yet one hint they are not necessary elements needed to either complete a marriage or make it official.

Your endless rants in decreeing so label you the lost soul who would need to go back to a logical stance and reevaluate your statements given your premise is a false one.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Don Screwy-lione".

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the face of medical proof, proving it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, and a clear abuse of design, you justify it.
Why?
Because it is the only way for gays to portray the intimacy of marriage.
The inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex not only exposes homosexuality as a sexual defect, a failure of mating behavior, it disqualifies equating ss couples to marriage.
When someone points that out, you don't counter with medical proof, you mount a personal attack.
Sad.
yet i clearly showed yo it is in no way the only way that gays can 'portray the intimacy of marriage'.

your prejudice is preventing you from seeing the facts in front of your face...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing horrific about being gay.
And I guess you're talking about Europe's fear of Muslims. Is it a rational fear that is based in fact? Or is it just a bunch of people who spend way too much time believing that they have the right to inflict themselves onto other people?
Which "gay"? "Happy"? "Homosexual"? Or even to go old school, the "womanizing gay"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, in fact you have many times and again just now.
you pestered me to show my support for marriage equality and when i reciprocated, and asked you to show that support for marriage equality you have yet to do so...
you are a hypocrite and a liar. proven time and time again.
and you are too gutless to back up your true convictions, obviously...not really much in redeeming qualities about you at all, is there francis?
You do not support polygamy and incest marriage. You are lying. Your posts are just pure dumb ad hominem. You have proven nothing except your lack of any argument.

I support marriage equality and you do not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Don Screwy-lione".
Hard to keep up with the silly jackass he changes his socks so often.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not support polygamy and incest marriage. You are lying. Your posts are just pure dumb ad hominem. You have proven nothing except your lack of any argument.
I support marriage equality and you do not.
no, i have made it clear and unquestionable that i do in fact, support marriage equality. you, in fact, have not done so in any way, shape or form. you continually run away from the question proving that you are lying about it and a true hypocrite.

and here again, is another chance for you to prove you support marriage equality and you failed to do so...why is that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would NEVER ask for your help moron..I doubt you even know what the word means and that's just judging by the lack of class you exhibit with your 'stupid' posts and your Topix 'friends' that you support. What's really funny is when you brag about being supportive of marriage equality, when all you really want is polygamy, which is about as unequal as you can get. Maybe it is you that should seek some 'help'.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! Relax fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i have made it clear and unquestionable that i do in fact, support marriage equality. you, in fact, have not done so in any way, shape or form. you continually run away from the question proving that you are lying about it and a true hypocrite.
and here again, is another chance for you to prove you support marriage equality and you failed to do so...why is that?
I don't believe you. You are lying. When I ask to prove it you run away.

I have provided plenty of links etc. supporting my position. You choose not to see them. You only see what you want to see.

I have no need to prove anything to you. Why should I waste my time? Get over yourself. No one cares that you doubt my veracity, least of all me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Ah good times!~Whoop!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr Donny B 7,922
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Mon Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Mon sex 692
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Aug 24 Mono 4,996
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••