Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,387

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#214079 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
Let me first talk about what my topic is today and it is "The Evidences of Christianity" which is a book written in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1829. Their were 2 men debating this subject. Alexander Campbell, President of Bethany College, Virginia who was a Christian and Robert Owen of New Lanark, Scotland who was a Atheist. I will refer to them later.
I don't think it's the honest thing to bring up religion on a forum that has nothing to do with it unless you are responding to comments from another poster. There are many threads available on topix that might fit what you are saying. I don't think bragging about a debate 184 years ago will have the impact you are seeking. Since then, we have had many debates, many are available to view on YouTube as well as books.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214081 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
His word is the only truth. Our God is the only God and Jesus died for not only my sins but your own. God condemns gays with their hedonistic sinful lifestyle engaging in unnatural sex with those of the same sex along with little boys. It is not too late to repent and ask for His forgiveness to avoid the pitfalls of Hell and damnation.
No god is real and there is not one tiny shred of proof he or she is. 1ST AMENDMENT..........Read it. Your cults beliefs cant be made into laws.... It is 2013...Your stone age cult holds no reason for being anymore. Now run off to your Nazi kkk meeting find out who else you have to hate to be christian.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214082 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You did and I saw it. Being a born again Christian I think my words speak louder in terms of truths.
Kookaa lies like a rug.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214083 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What??????? So you believe in a stone age cult myth and we should think your word is better?????????? INSANE NAZI RELIGOUS FREAK.
Godwin's law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214084 Sep 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is that you mind is clouded by myths and fantasy and so you believe things that are not true, your words are automatically discounted because of your bias against reality.
Right. She's biased, but you're not. Priceless!

That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214085 Sep 3, 2013
Godwins law????????? NO SUCH THING.

If I call a duck an duck does that break Duckwins law??????????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214086 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No god is real and there is not one tiny shred of proof he or she is. 1ST AMENDMENT..........Read it. Your cults beliefs cant be made into laws.... It is 2013...Your stone age cult holds no reason for being anymore. Now run off to your Nazi kkk meeting find out who else you have to hate to be christian.
Godwin's Law. Twice now. You automatically lose. Sorry! Play again. Insert another nickel please.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214087 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law. Twice now. You automatically lose. Sorry! Play again. Insert another nickel please.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
LOL!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214088 Sep 3, 2013
Some people act like children and spew nasty crap because they know they have nothing else.

By the way Frankie Rizzo is a baby killing crippled Vietnam war monger. What he says is worthless.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#214089 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Woot? Woot? Ya gotta see the video. You're the hero! But if you're too pus_sy to open the link, oh well. Your loss meathead.
Act like a marine for chrissakes, grow a tiny pair and click on the link you coward. Want me to hold your hand? YUK!YUK!YUK! frikkin jarhead.
I don't need to see a video of my accomplishments. I'm not a hero but a survivor, I just did what I had to do to stay alive. Besides ou were off shore
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214090 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so easy to see those like yourself who have yet to embrace the truth that God rules and Jesus is King. You have not read the Bible I take it. Once you too learn the truth you will throw away your sinful ideas and come to know Him.
Big D says the bible is a faerie tale and the Christian religion is silly. Meanwhile he believes in a bowl of spaghetti that can fly.

Big D desperately needs to know Jesus. I mean for chrissakes, a bowl of gotdamn spaghetti?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214091 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214092 Sep 3, 2013
Another mind rotting morning with you silly jackasses! Whoop!~Whoop! Keeps me from doing something dumb. Like working. YUK!YUK!YUK! It's nice to not have to. Maybe someday Big D can crawl out of his dopey cubicle. Then he'll calm down and love Jesus like me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214093 Sep 3, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to see a video of my accomplishments. I'm not a hero but a survivor, I just did what I had to do to stay alive. Besides ou were off shore
Nah. I was over your silly head. Pulled out some of your dopey buddies got themselves in a tough spot. But all that aside. Thanks for your service moron. Without lunkheads like you Marines, I might have gotten shot! Or worse, have to be a Marine myself!

But the saddest fate of all would be getting drafted into the f'ing Army. You gotta be with me on that. After all, the Marine Corps is part of the Navy. The meathead part but still a part. Like a pet. Arf!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214094 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Some people act like children and spew nasty crap because they know they have nothing else.
By the way Frankie Rizzo is a baby killing crippled Vietnam war monger. What he says is worthless.
Aw, he's mad. How did that happen?

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214095 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Godwins law????????? NO SUCH THING.
If I call a duck an duck does that break Duckwins law??????????
Nope. But if you resort to Nazi analogies you are desperate and therefore you are losing, loser.

~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214096 Sep 3, 2013
Huh?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Location hidden

#214097 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Huh?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mhuh?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214098 Sep 3, 2013
Old out of date like Rizzo have nothing to stand on so they spew hate and bigotry. PATHETIC.

BABYKILLER!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#214099 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Old out of date like Rizzo have nothing to stand on so they spew hate and bigotry. PATHETIC.
BABYKILLER!!!!!!!!!!
Don't want to embarrass you, but you are misspelling your name Duh.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican landscapers dump in the desert 11 hr Jean 49
Vince Gill and Amy Grant: A Match Made In Music... (Dec '07) Sun Doughnutz 38
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Sun larae 155
Any gay men in coachella valley, Ca. Who'd like... Feb 27 Denny 6
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Feb 27 Bart 12
Why Blame the Police for Aggressive Behavior Feb 24 Culture Auditor 5
Gated Communiies - PEEPERS aka LANDSCAPERS! - B... Feb 24 VigilanteBlonde 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web