Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213958 Sep 2, 2013
Youre welcome wrote:
I'll be back in 10-15 years and all of you fruitckaes will still be here pointlessly posting over and over and over again, and will be accomplishing absolutely nothing.
To the gays here, who gives a damn about these nutjobs.
To the nutjobs, why are you so obsessed with this topic? Have fun posting here every single day for the rest of your life, and accomplishing absolutely nothing in the process.
9,292 PAGES of meaningless posts no one will read, and counting.
Comment #185,8367.
Thanks, come back when you have nothing else to do, there is a goal in site. Fun times.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213959 Sep 2, 2013
Things must really be sad down south.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213960 Sep 2, 2013
Youre welcome wrote:
I'll be back in 10-15 years and all of you fruitckaes will still be here pointlessly posting over and over and over again, and will be accomplishing absolutely nothing.
To the nutjobs, why are you so obsessed with this topic? Have fun posting here every single day for the rest of your life, and accomplishing absolutely nothing in the process.
Comment #185,8367.
I do it for fun and amusement. The trick is to not get angry. Try it! Big fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213962 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... Next question...
Why is the sky big and the ocean deep? Woops. That's two. Pick one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213965 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just use this as an example of how these anti-establishment, free thinkers, that just will not tolerate being told what or how to do anything are lying, blowhards.'Luxury condo',concierge,(public)pool, (public)gym, full time staff (motel 6 has full time staff) and gardeners. How much 'yard' do you have that gets maintained?? If I wanted to knock down my (fully owned by me not an association) house and start a potato garden, I could. I can go skip-and-be-naked on my property with no issues. You can't even paint a rainbow on your carport without an O.K. by your collective of 'homeowners '(yuk yuk). You can't put on an addition, add a garage, lift it and move it, you got a RENTAL you big goof. Your homelife you have no control yet you come on here and talk crap about how you don't do anything you're told to do. Live your 'controlled' existance in your 'luxury condo' dipshit. Evan a bum living in a card board box has more options than you. yuk yuk yuk goof!
YUK!YUK!YUK! High five!

"Luxury condo" (Cheesy noisy rent the land underneath apartment).
"Almost paid for" (Section 8 pays most of the rent).

And of course even if you own real houses with land like you and I, you never really own it they can take it away if you don't pay your property taxes just like a mortgage.

But it makes him feel special which is a big part of the luxury condo package that he bought hook line and sinker. He'll have fun dealing with all the other iceholes in the home"owners" association. Whoopee!!! But I'm proud of him anyway aren't you? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213966 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, come back when you have nothing else to do, there is a goal in site. Fun times.
Some of these silly jackasses just don't get it.

I have a "gay" old time here with my rather "queer" take on the topic. So I "fit" right "in".~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213967 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I piss myself with laughter. It's a common hyperbole. Maybe you could work it into your next written piece.
I have actually pissed my pants at funny stuff many times so far in my life and hope to do it many tomes more.

Just last week I was watching "Trailer Park Boys" and they were stealing meat from the supermarket and selling it out front in the parking lot and smoking dope in the getaway car with a big bong. You gotta see it! I actually pissed a little into my pants before I paused it and went to the head.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213968 Sep 2, 2013
Oscar dela Rich wrote:
<quoted text>You win. I got nothing. Now if you wish us to expound on how SSM is equal to Incest marriage, then we have an expose.
Great post.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#213969 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what I make VV do;
In the end,
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of MARS and VENUS.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
That'll piss him off...
This pisses no one off you fucktard. No couple, ss or otherwise, is required to equate to your made up distinctions.

Not a damn thing you can do to alter that. Your "distinctions" remain completely irrelevant. The only one pissed off is you!

Smile bitch!
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213972 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! High five!
"Luxury condo" (Cheesy noisy rent the land underneath apartment).
"Almost paid for" (Section 8 pays most of the rent).
And of course even if you own real houses with land like you and I, you never really own it they can take it away if you don't pay your property taxes just like a mortgage.
But it makes him feel special which is a big part of the luxury condo package that he bought hook line and sinker. He'll have fun dealing with all the other iceholes in the home"owners" association. Whoopee!!! But I'm proud of him anyway aren't you? YUK!YUK!YUK!
I don't pay rent. We covered all this already, silly. Almost paid for meant I am almost finished paying off the mortgage that was used to buy the place. The land is owned, not leased. You seem really, really confused about homeownership concepts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213973 Sep 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This pisses no one off you fucktard. No couple, ss or otherwise, is required to equate to your made up distinctions.
Not a damn thing you can do to alter that. Your "distinctions" remain completely irrelevant. The only one pissed off is you!
Smile bitch!
"This pisses no one off *%$#tard!" Joanie Baloney snapped, getting pissed off.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213974 Sep 2, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay rent. We covered all this already, silly. Almost paid for meant I am almost finished paying off the mortgage that was used to buy the place. The land is owned, not leased. You seem really, really confused about homeownership concepts.
Woops! "Association fees". Excuuuuuse me.

If you don't pay 'em you gotta leave. Just like rent. But call it whatever you want if it makes you feel good. It's irrelevant to marriage equality.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213975 Sep 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
BibleGod TO KiMerde the God hater:
ROM. 16:17-18 RSV ("I appeal to you, brethren, to take note of those who created dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by fair and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the simple-minded"),
Frankie to Reverend Weirdo. Take it to the fundie threads weirdo.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213976 Sep 2, 2013
Youre welcome wrote:
Comment #185,8367.
And your meaningless contribution is post 213952. Thank you for taking the time to submit your meaningless contribution.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213977 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... Next question...
OK. Does pantie itch trouble you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213978 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just use this as an example of how these anti-establishment, free thinkers, that just will not tolerate being told what or how to do anything are lying, blowhards.'Luxury condo',concierge,(public)pool, (public)gym, full time staff (motel 6 has full time staff) and gardeners. How much 'yard' do you have that gets maintained?? If I wanted to knock down my (fully owned by me not an association) house and start a potato garden, I could. I can go skip-and-be-naked on my property with no issues. You can't even paint a rainbow on your carport without an O.K. by your collective of 'homeowners '(yuk yuk). You can't put on an addition, add a garage, lift it and move it, you got a RENTAL you big goof. Your homelife you have no control yet you come on here and talk crap about how you don't do anything you're told to do. Live your 'controlled' existance in your 'luxury condo' dipshit. Evan a bum living in a card board box has more options than you. yuk yuk yuk goof!
He can't even paint it pink.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213979 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so let us hear you expound on how SSM is as equal as opposite sex couple marriage...
What expounding is needed? What we'd really like to hear from you is how SSM is as equal as incest and poly marriage. I have read no expounding on that from you despite your (less than) enthusiastic statement of support.

If you want to play loyalty test, you're wasting everyone's time. It's irrelevant. Get a real argument. And then convince me of your loyalty to polygamy and incest.

Easy!

"Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue." Rose_NoHope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213980 Sep 2, 2013
Ah good times! I walked 20 feet today. Across the room.

Just thought I'd give you jackasses some ammunition to use against me in your arguments. Some juicy ad hominem for when you get angry and frustrated.
interesting

Wylie, TX

#213981 Sep 2, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was you and if you are a lesbian, I would certainly give up my sin before I quote anything that Jesus said, because the Bible warns that if we have sin in our lives, God will NOT hear our prayers. We do not practice any sin that is defined in Scripture. We have read some of your Scripts and you cannot say that you are a example of Christianity, although I am not the judge in the end because God is the only judge, but you must give up your sin before the end or you will not be saved and that is Scriptural in many places. Work on someone else and not me, for I am in God's Word everyday and living what God would have me live and as far as my family, we all worship together as One in Christ. None of us are practicing sin as sin is defined in Scripture and I am confident that God hears my prayers and believe me, I have been praying for this forum for sometime.
In reading your posts up here, I have to ask - how the hell can you even remotely call yourself a Christian when all you do is run people down and judge them? You do nothing but hurt people. Get over yourself, climb down off the damn pious horse you're riding and realize YOU don't have any right to call anyone else a "non-Christian" when YOU have absolutely NO idea about what it is to be a real Christian.
As an atheist living in the Bible belt, I see plenty of your type. You guys disgusted my in the 80s with the attitude of "I got mine, too bad so sad that you don't" and "Be like be me or go to Hell"...pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. And you and your kind have gone downhill since then.
Sugar, someone needs to work you over, and good. You have no conscience when it comes to treating people with respect and kindness - something your religion choice commands you to do. You fail in every aspect of Christianity. You exemplify all that is vile in that group of people.
Sign off the internet, toots. Give yourself a break.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213982 Sep 2, 2013
"Morons scream about the children." Rose_NoHope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 1 hr An NFL Fan 32
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) 6 hr Mac 128
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Thu nick 705
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs