Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Youre welcome

Sacramento, CA

#213952 Sep 2, 2013
I'll be back in 10-15 years and all of you fruitckaes will still be here pointlessly posting over and over and over again, and will be accomplishing absolutely nothing.
To the gays here, who gives a damn about these nutjobs.
To the nutjobs, why are you so obsessed with this topic? Have fun posting here every single day for the rest of your life, and accomplishing absolutely nothing in the process.
9,292 PAGES of meaningless posts no one will read, and counting.
Comment #185,8367.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#213953 Sep 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the ultimate objective of the SSM movement, to render all consenting adult relationships equal?
Nope... Next question...
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213954 Sep 2, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a condominium. We (the homeowners, collectively) own the land as well as the building. I pay the homeowner's association to have a 24 hour front desk/concierge, pool, gym, full time staff of 9, and full maintenance of the grounds and building. And FYI, "almost paid off" means the mortgage is almost paid off and then I have at least $500K of equity. This means if I sell I walk away with $500K less closing costs.
I'll just use this as an example of how these anti-establishment, free thinkers, that just will not tolerate being told what or how to do anything are lying, blowhards.'Luxury condo',concierge,(public)pool, (public)gym, full time staff (motel 6 has full time staff) and gardeners. How much 'yard' do you have that gets maintained?? If I wanted to knock down my (fully owned by me not an association) house and start a potato garden, I could. I can go skip-and-be-naked on my property with no issues. You can't even paint a rainbow on your carport without an O.K. by your collective of 'homeowners '(yuk yuk). You can't put on an addition, add a garage, lift it and move it, you got a RENTAL you big goof. Your homelife you have no control yet you come on here and talk crap about how you don't do anything you're told to do. Live your 'controlled' existance in your 'luxury condo' dipshit. Evan a bum living in a card board box has more options than you. yuk yuk yuk goof!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213955 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the judge. But she'll say you didn't prove it. Just saying it won't cut it. Here watch this- Woodytick is a proven liar. There.
Now you are a proven liar too. Easy for you, easy for me.
Get a real argument. Even if I was a proven liar, you still have no argument. As the once great, now faded Rose_NoHope says "Even if that were true, it would be a non issue."
so let us hear you expound on how SSM is as equal as opposite sex couple marriage...

Knoxville, TN

#213956 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Or grateful words of a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.
You really should try some bad poetry some time.
Let's see, "a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian."

I think that's another way of saying "a born-again raging asshole".

Re: bad poetry... Let me know if you decide to start a "Schmaltzy Poetry Class" at the Learning Annex. If I'm going to write truly shiteous poetry, I want to learn from the master.

Knoxville, TN

#213957 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
when I see your poems, I hide my head in shame. I'm a raging narcissist who pontificates endlessly. You did that, Venus. Every time I see it I piss myself.
I piss myself with laughter. It's a common hyperbole. Maybe you could work it into your next written piece.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213958 Sep 2, 2013
Youre welcome wrote:
I'll be back in 10-15 years and all of you fruitckaes will still be here pointlessly posting over and over and over again, and will be accomplishing absolutely nothing.
To the nutjobs, why are you so obsessed with this topic? Have fun posting here every single day for the rest of your life, and accomplishing absolutely nothing in the process.
Comment #185,8367.
Thanks, come back when you have nothing else to do, there is a goal in site. Fun times.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213959 Sep 2, 2013
Things must really be sad down south.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213960 Sep 2, 2013
Youre welcome wrote:
Comment #185,8367.
I do it for fun and amusement. The trick is to not get angry. Try it! Big fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213962 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... Next question...
Why is the sky big and the ocean deep? Woops. That's two. Pick one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213965 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just use this as an example of how these anti-establishment, free thinkers, that just will not tolerate being told what or how to do anything are lying, blowhards.'Luxury condo',concierge,(public)pool, (public)gym, full time staff (motel 6 has full time staff) and gardeners. How much 'yard' do you have that gets maintained?? If I wanted to knock down my (fully owned by me not an association) house and start a potato garden, I could. I can go skip-and-be-naked on my property with no issues. You can't even paint a rainbow on your carport without an O.K. by your collective of 'homeowners '(yuk yuk). You can't put on an addition, add a garage, lift it and move it, you got a RENTAL you big goof. Your homelife you have no control yet you come on here and talk crap about how you don't do anything you're told to do. Live your 'controlled' existance in your 'luxury condo' dipshit. Evan a bum living in a card board box has more options than you. yuk yuk yuk goof!
YUK!YUK!YUK! High five!

"Luxury condo" (Cheesy noisy rent the land underneath apartment).
"Almost paid for" (Section 8 pays most of the rent).

And of course even if you own real houses with land like you and I, you never really own it they can take it away if you don't pay your property taxes just like a mortgage.

But it makes him feel special which is a big part of the luxury condo package that he bought hook line and sinker. He'll have fun dealing with all the other iceholes in the home"owners" association. Whoopee!!! But I'm proud of him anyway aren't you? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213966 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, come back when you have nothing else to do, there is a goal in site. Fun times.
Some of these silly jackasses just don't get it.

I have a "gay" old time here with my rather "queer" take on the topic. So I "fit" right "in".~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213967 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I piss myself with laughter. It's a common hyperbole. Maybe you could work it into your next written piece.
I have actually pissed my pants at funny stuff many times so far in my life and hope to do it many tomes more.

Just last week I was watching "Trailer Park Boys" and they were stealing meat from the supermarket and selling it out front in the parking lot and smoking dope in the getaway car with a big bong. You gotta see it! I actually pissed a little into my pants before I paused it and went to the head.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213968 Sep 2, 2013
Oscar dela Rich wrote:
<quoted text>You win. I got nothing. Now if you wish us to expound on how SSM is equal to Incest marriage, then we have an expose.
Great post.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#213969 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what I make VV do;
In the end,
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of MARS and VENUS.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
That'll piss him off...
This pisses no one off you fucktard. No couple, ss or otherwise, is required to equate to your made up distinctions.

Not a damn thing you can do to alter that. Your "distinctions" remain completely irrelevant. The only one pissed off is you!

Smile bitch!
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213972 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! High five!
"Luxury condo" (Cheesy noisy rent the land underneath apartment).
"Almost paid for" (Section 8 pays most of the rent).
And of course even if you own real houses with land like you and I, you never really own it they can take it away if you don't pay your property taxes just like a mortgage.
But it makes him feel special which is a big part of the luxury condo package that he bought hook line and sinker. He'll have fun dealing with all the other iceholes in the home"owners" association. Whoopee!!! But I'm proud of him anyway aren't you? YUK!YUK!YUK!
I don't pay rent. We covered all this already, silly. Almost paid for meant I am almost finished paying off the mortgage that was used to buy the place. The land is owned, not leased. You seem really, really confused about homeownership concepts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213973 Sep 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This pisses no one off you fucktard. No couple, ss or otherwise, is required to equate to your made up distinctions.
Not a damn thing you can do to alter that. Your "distinctions" remain completely irrelevant. The only one pissed off is you!
Smile bitch!
"This pisses no one off *%$#tard!" Joanie Baloney snapped, getting pissed off.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213974 Sep 2, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay rent. We covered all this already, silly. Almost paid for meant I am almost finished paying off the mortgage that was used to buy the place. The land is owned, not leased. You seem really, really confused about homeownership concepts.
Woops! "Association fees". Excuuuuuse me.

If you don't pay 'em you gotta leave. Just like rent. But call it whatever you want if it makes you feel good. It's irrelevant to marriage equality.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213975 Sep 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
BibleGod TO KiMerde the God hater:
ROM. 16:17-18 RSV ("I appeal to you, brethren, to take note of those who created dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by fair and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the simple-minded"),
Frankie to Reverend Weirdo. Take it to the fundie threads weirdo.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213976 Sep 2, 2013
Youre welcome wrote:
Comment #185,8367.
And your meaningless contribution is post 213952. Thank you for taking the time to submit your meaningless contribution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 29 at 3:41AM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match