Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#213673 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
When I was in uniform one time in San Diego I was in the mens room of the bus station opening my 13 buttons to take a leak when Gustavo the jarheaded marine stepped up at the next urinal right next to me (of course) and said "I'm glad I'm not a sailor, it's hard for squids to find their dicks."
I said "If I was a marine it would be easy, I'd just take off my hat."
Whoop!~Whoop!
You make no sense at all you homo

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#213674 Aug 31, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, and anthropologist have always said different. I guess since you say so, we must take your word over anthropologist who say that marriage is the staple of civilization, you know man and woman. Kinda ties humans altogether in one complete unity.
Then you shouldn't have any problem providing the name of a legitimate anthropologist who determined that marriage stability had anything to do with the ending of a society. We're waiting...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213675 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a boy dog, eh? Big boy.
not as big as his Lab-Newfie 'brother'.

we call Dexter, the dog in the picture, our little puppy...

St. Croix valley

#213676 Aug 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's two;
A number of countries in Europe right now. Being assimilated by immigrants.
USA, the growth of Hispanics while Caucasian families disintegrate.
C'mon Kimare, that isn't even close to proof of the total bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

don't insult me, i am not nearly as stupid as you are to not see what you stated as pure and utter bullshit....

St. Croix valley

#213677 Aug 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you shouldn't have any problem providing the name of a legitimate anthropologist who determined that marriage stability had anything to do with the ending of a society. We're waiting...
I'm sure it will come right with Kimare's list of societies that ended after marriage rates dropped...

sheesh, the bullshit these people think they can toss out as fact...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213678 Aug 31, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Flower, Frankie are you saying that you cant cook with flower?
https://www.google.com/search...
No I didn't say that at all. I just pointed out your misspelling of flour. Sure it embarrassed you, but now you are making it much worse.

Everyone knows you meant flour and not flower. It was a dopey misspelling, suck it up and move on Jiz! Have fun!~Whoop! Call me gay or something. Or a maroon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213679 Aug 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense at all you homo
You don't get it? If you're a marine, it's easy to find your d!ck. Just take off your hat. Still don't get it? D!ckhead? YUK!YUK!YUK!
You jarheads are such dopes! That's why we keep you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213680 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, marriage still matters. and no=one is taking heterosexual marriage out of the picture, just extending that basic civil right to all our citizens...
All except polygamists and incestuous marriages or any other marriage you don't approve of.

St. Croix valley

#213682 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
All except polygamists and incestuous marriages or any other marriage you don't approve of.
when did i say i don't approve of them? why must you continue to lie so much frankie?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213683 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when did i say i don't approve of them? why must you continue to lie so much frankie?
When did you "prove" me wrong liar?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213684 Aug 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you didn't see me ... lol
You didn't see me because I was in Keh Sanh doing what I was trained to do, you were out at sea, remember you dumb FK.
No. I was in country too. Navy helicopters. Odd jobs. SAR. Picked up a lot of orphaned and scared marines. Not that I wasn't scared sh!tless myself.

You guys are tough and you're heroic and all that but you sure are meatheads.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213685 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when did i say i don't approve of them? why must you continue to lie so much frankie?
You approve of polygamy and incest marriage? It doesn't really matter if you do or don't of course, all that is needed is a sympathetic judge.

Now weren't you going to direct me to a post where you proved me wrong about something? Or was that just another of your lies?

St. Croix valley

#213686 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you "prove" me wrong liar?
vedry same topic, that i don't support marriage equality. do try to keep up, dear, i know it is taxing for those both of those little grey cells of yours...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213687 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, marriage still matters. and no=one is taking heterosexual marriage out of the picture, just extending that basic civil right to all our citizens...
"Heterosexual marriage"? Man on man Woody, you sure do,love those sexual identity labels? Actually Woody it's opposite sex, or as it commonly known, conjugal as in husband and wife. Remember there are opposite sex, mixed orientation marriages. Mr. & Mrs. Josh Weed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213688 Aug 31, 2013
For that big jarheaded dope Gustavo-

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213689 Aug 31, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Marine says "What?" Too funny! Ah good times!

St. Croix valley

#213691 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Heterosexual marriage"? Man on man Woody, you sure do,love those sexual identity labels? Actually Woody it's opposite sex, or as it commonly known, conjugal as in husband and wife. Remember there are opposite sex, mixed orientation marriages. Mr. & Mrs. Josh Weed.
seems you like the labels also, even false ones...

i just strive for clarity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213692 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>vedry same topic, that i don't support marriage equality. do try to keep up, dear, i know it is taxing for those both of those little grey cells of yours...
You approve of incest marriage? Religious fundie type polygamy? I find that very hard to believe. But if you say so and it's really true, I take it back that you are a hypocrite. If it's not true of course you are a liar.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#213693 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...wow! gays have been in the military since recoreded history. your argument was proven wrong millenia before you were told to parrot it.
even Alexander the Great, one of the greatest conquerers and rulers of all time was gay...
hmmm...you didnt think that one out well, did you?
Sorry, Woody but "gays" didn't exist back then. The use of the word "gay" to denote homosexuality, also a relatively recently coined word to describe same sex sexual behavior, is only a few decades old. No rainbow flags among Alexander the Great troops.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#213694 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>seems you like the labels also, even false ones...
i just strive for clarity.
Clarity? Why not just keep it simple, men and women. You can even use SSA (same sex attraction)Save the sexual identity labels for the monthly rainbow club meetings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) 3 hr marcella williams 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr surfs up 7,955
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united 11 hr James 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Sep 17 Mac 124
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info