Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201892 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213787 Sep 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not leave your dog alone with Frankie. Frankie is a sick puppy, if you know what I mean ... he already refered to the dog as your wife! lol
yeah, Dexter can take care of himself quite well, but he thanx you for your concern...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213788 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you admit to creating a post that was totally false...again?
maybe you were not thinking clearly trying to find some bit of proof from your previous bullshit post...
still nothing on that front yet, just your prejudice and bigotry to show the world? so sad, so ugly of a human...
Aw, you're sad.

Knock Worts

Covina, CA

#213789 Sep 1, 2013
Shameful is an under statement, blithering idiots is more like it, bunch of blue hair babbling fools.

The stutter, they forget and they lie to the ceiling and don't know squat about rules and procedure's of running a city council meeting at all.

Just their appearance at any meeting is demeaning to the words "and justice for all" such a poor example of forward looking.

Watch them get put in their place during a August 27, 2013 city council meeting, but you need to be there since the camera operators are instructed to turn the camera away if any city council members does something stupid, which happens every waking minute of the meeting.

ci.glendora.ca.us/ they have a selection of repeat performance on video log you can view from your computer screen comes with audio too!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213790 Sep 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text> And you had the audacity to called me a liar? Don't you mean 350lbs Pappy? You've got lug nuts on those wheels!
No. 225 lbs. Did I stutter?

But enough about that silly stuff let's talk about you, will you be posting anything of substance today? Or just more anger and lame ad hominem insults? Let me know, m'kay?

P.S. I would steal your g.f. if she wasn't such a DOG!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213791 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, Dexter can take care of himself quite well, but he thanx you for your concern...
Great argument.

But you were fetching that post where you proved me wrong, remember? I didn't.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213792 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, you're sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0tdsL4kvp_IXX
no, just not stupid enough to buy into obvious bullshit Kimare can't back up with any facts...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213796 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, just not stupid enough to buy into obvious bullshit Kimare can't back up with any facts...
But you said you were sad about it. Just trying to cheer you up! How do you like me so far?
Lint less buttons

Covina, CA

#213798 Sep 1, 2013
Syria death sites samples test positive for sarin.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213799 Sep 1, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Keep waiting, you are the one who refutes the claim..so you should have no problem finding even one anthropologist that says that marriage is irrelevant to stable societies. We're waiting......Thought so, you got nothing, as usual.
yet marriage rates are dropping across the globe and our societies are doing just fine...

guess real world facts don't interest you at all...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213800 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said you were sad about it. Just trying to cheer you up! How do you like me so far?
i am not generally fond of disingenuous people...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213803 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument.
But you were fetching that post where you proved me wrong, remember? I didn't.
i already gave it to you and you even responded to it...more lying from francis...so sad...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213807 Sep 1, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY?...care to prove your BS....if gays are doing fine across the globe without SSM, then there goes your harm argument....you are right though, over 90% of the world is doing fine without SSM.
the troubles in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine, India, Pakistan, China, the economic collapses in Europe, Russia and the USA must not count....I guess real world facts do not interest you at all, huh????...
jeez you fool, you are too damn stupid to even read correctly it is the societies with hugely dropping marriage rates that are doing just fine. it was your freakin topic and you can't even follow it.

debating with you is like playing ping pong square ball..

do try to keep up, dear, i am using the basest, simplest language i know of...and you still can't even comprehend that.
Lint less buttons

Covina, CA

#213808 Sep 1, 2013
Another tank containing water pumped out of contamination area is leaking!

Radiation readings near water tanks at the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant have risen dramatically, with one test registering lethal levels.

Tis is turning out to be a real headache.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213809 Sep 1, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>hat is bias and bigoted, you know, you not being fond of all gays.....
I am definitely not fond of people as stupid and ignorant as you. it is pathetic that you cannot be bothered to educate yourself enough to talk rationally about the issues of our society...

isn't Jerry Springer on for you to watch or something like that?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213810 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i already gave it to you and you even responded to it...more lying from francis...so sad...
No you didn't. But if am am wrong and you really did prove it and I missed it somehow, just do it again! Easy. What did you prove me wrong about?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213811 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am not generally fond of disingenuous people...
That would mean you are not fond of yourself. That's depression. Hope you feel better soon.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213812 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. But if am am wrong and you really did prove it and I missed it somehow, just do it again! Easy. What did you prove me wrong about?
you know where you lied about me not being for marriage equality and i proved you wrong about that?

you didn't miss it, you even responded to the post. you are getting pretty old. have you had early alzheimers screening done?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213813 Sep 1, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY?...care to prove your BS....if gays are doing fine across the globe without SSM, then there goes your harm argument....you are right though, over 90% of the world is doing fine without SSM.
the troubles in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine, India, Pakistan, China, the economic collapses in Europe, Russia and the USA must not count....I guess real world facts do not interest you at all, huh????...
No, none of the silly sh!t matters. It's importance pales in comparison to the desperate need society has for gay marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213814 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>jeez you fool, you are too damn stupid to even read correctly it is the societies with hugely dropping marriage rates that are doing just fine. it was your freakin topic and you can't even follow it.
debating with you is like playing ping pong square ball..
do try to keep up, dear, i am using the basest, simplest language i know of...and you still can't even comprehend that.
Calm down fruitloops. Relax. You're getting frustrated. Poor form.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213815 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I am definitely not fond of people as stupid and ignorant as you. it is pathetic that you cannot be bothered to educate yourself enough to talk rationally about the issues of our society...
isn't Jerry Springer on for you to watch or something like that?
Another great argument from the resident malcontent dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jan 10 Aunt Deb 52
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Jan 9 forum DOA 236
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jan 9 Erose 26
I'm gay too Jan 8 SeanDom 3
News Here's The Big Problem With Electric Cars Elon ... Jan 3 SnottyGurl 3
News Tesla puts car charging station in Fort MacLeod Jan 3 SnottyGurl 1
News CRIMESTOPPERS: Coachella Valley's Most Wanted (Jul '08) Jan 3 Curios 7

Palm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages