Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201821 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#211898 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with whatever sex people want. Religion and you Nazi pigs have no say in what people do in there lives....I know you want to control them BUT WITH THE CONSTITUTION YOU CANT.
Thanks "TooManyLaws"/" sickofit".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211899 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well anyone who uses religion to justify there hate and bigotry is an animal. IDIOT.
Hey, IDIOT! No-one has done that. Hate and bigotry are present on both sides of this table, anyway...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211900 Aug 23, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You are your own worst enemy. Child like.
Yep, he sure is.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211901 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
When a word is noted as "nonstandard", that means it is not a real word. It is slang that is not proper English. Hence, my comment was correct. Yours was wrong. Have a nice day.
I haven't seen you go after that dirt clod that uses the Ebonics, words like "sup"...Care to show a little impartiality?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211902 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I will keep disregarding your OPINIONS masquerading as "facts".
As easily as you disregard REAL facts, no doubt...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211903 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mao and Stalin hold the record for genocide with Hitler not far behind.
Is that what you mean?
I feel morally bound to point out that they both had OUTLAWED religion. Correct?
:-D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211904 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mao and Stalin hold the record for genocide with Hitler not far behind.
Is that what you mean?
All 3, in fact...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211905 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it.
You brought it up, YOU Google it. Don't ask Frank to define easy words.......for you.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211906 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It was spread by the point of a sword all through the middle ages, whole towns and cities were ordered to convert or die, entire populations wiped out.
But, you've (conveniently) forgotten to mention that Islam did the same thing....
And, you've (conveniently) forgotten to mention that there are other religions that never committed such acts....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211907 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you post is acceptable, you fcking troll. Now just shutup, Sybil. Take your blathering self righteous bullshyt somewhere else.
Why don't you fck off, biotch. YOU take the walk. If you can't stand the heat, then leave the kitchen. P*nk-ass.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211908 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you post is acceptable, you fcking troll. Now just shutup, Sybil. Take your blathering self righteous bullshyt somewhere else.
Little dogs, like you, are meant to stay on the porch...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211909 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes #2 and #3 plagues, Bigotry and non-idealistic nationalism, but they didnít quite match the level or cruelty, or depth of the harm of Religion
Oooh, you're so deep....A bottomless pit of evasions..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211910 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel morally bound to point out that they both had OUTLAWED religion. Correct?
:-D
Ah those pesky details...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211911 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts show your against freedom and equality so must be a religious turd. Now tell me what part of the Constitution allows religion and hate and bigotry to make laws???????
Your logic is fault....well, non-existent.
I believe that you wish to push the morals argument into a corner, in order that you may refute these arguments, based upon non-belief in religion. However, we are against SSM for many reasons, not merely religious ones. So, try again?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211912 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What does common decency mean?
Do you support same sex marriage?
If you need to be told what "decency" means, then your parents left out massive parts of your education...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211913 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen you go after that dirt clod that uses the Ebonics, words like "sup"...Care to show a little impartiality?
Jizzy is funny when he tries to be cool.

"Sup D?" Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211914 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it up, YOU Google it. Don't ask Frank to define easy words.......for you.
He doesn't understand something so he says I should Google it. You can't make this stuff up. That's why I like these clowns.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211916 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonnie, I just took you to school. If you wish to dispute the meanings of words, you had better understand them first.
LOL....Check you out....LOL..thinking that you're all that...OMG.
You sound like an angry self-righteous troll. Shut it down, fool
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211918 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
An honest person would say BS, which is why you don't.
You are the definition of BS.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211919 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They have hate and ignorance propped up on arrogance. Idiots on a popsicle stick.
That's for sure...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Sun Tracy 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jun 26 Mr Jon Doe 49
News Statues Of Virgin Mary Beheaded, Jesus Christ D... Jun 26 inewsmaster 1
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Jun 25 Jgreen 7
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 14
need some ideas or direction Jun 23 deserthelp 1
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Jun 23 Ron T 12
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages