Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211908 Aug 23, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you post is acceptable, you fcking troll. Now just shutup, Sybil. Take your blathering self righteous bullshyt somewhere else.
Little dogs, like you, are meant to stay on the porch...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211909 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes #2 and #3 plagues, Bigotry and non-idealistic nationalism, but they didnít quite match the level or cruelty, or depth of the harm of Religion
Oooh, you're so deep....A bottomless pit of evasions..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211910 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel morally bound to point out that they both had OUTLAWED religion. Correct?
:-D
Ah those pesky details...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211911 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts show your against freedom and equality so must be a religious turd. Now tell me what part of the Constitution allows religion and hate and bigotry to make laws???????
Your logic is fault....well, non-existent.
I believe that you wish to push the morals argument into a corner, in order that you may refute these arguments, based upon non-belief in religion. However, we are against SSM for many reasons, not merely religious ones. So, try again?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211912 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What does common decency mean?
Do you support same sex marriage?
If you need to be told what "decency" means, then your parents left out massive parts of your education...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211913 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen you go after that dirt clod that uses the Ebonics, words like "sup"...Care to show a little impartiality?
Jizzy is funny when he tries to be cool.

"Sup D?" Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211914 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it up, YOU Google it. Don't ask Frank to define easy words.......for you.
He doesn't understand something so he says I should Google it. You can't make this stuff up. That's why I like these clowns.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211916 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonnie, I just took you to school. If you wish to dispute the meanings of words, you had better understand them first.
LOL....Check you out....LOL..thinking that you're all that...OMG.
You sound like an angry self-righteous troll. Shut it down, fool
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211918 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
An honest person would say BS, which is why you don't.
You are the definition of BS.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211919 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They have hate and ignorance propped up on arrogance. Idiots on a popsicle stick.
That's for sure...
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211920 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen you go after that dirt clod that uses the Ebonics, words like "sup"...Care to show a little impartiality?
No, troll, I do not care to do what you suggest.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211921 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it up, YOU Google it. Don't ask Frank to define easy words.......for you.
I didn't, troll.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211922 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Little dogs, like you, are meant to stay on the porch...
I am not a dog. I am a human being. Feel free to use google to learn the difference, troll.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211923 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you fck off, biotch. YOU take the walk. If you can't stand the heat, then leave the kitchen. P*nk-ass.
Go fck yourself, troll. Smile.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211924 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I donít care what you like, it is as valid a religion as any other.
2) You have never ever given any valid pertinent response to anything, donít kid yourself.
3) You are free to believe in UFO's, or the Flat Earth Society, or Christianity, or Voo Doo, or FSM, or whatever belief you choose to believe, as long as you donít try to push your little beliefs rules onto others, we donít have a problem.
4) I donít promote FSM, but I do applaud them, they have done an excellent job at what I personally think they were trying to accomplish.
1) Clearly. You've shown that you have little regard for the thoughts of others, and even less respect for their beliefs.
2) Bullshit. You're the one who ducks and dives.
3) I thank you for your granting of permission. I don't need it. I also don't believe in any of that foolishness that you listed. Even now, you belittle me, as if that makes you superior. Which it doesn't. It marks you as inferior and petty. Clearly less deserving of respect than most of the others.. And, you might say that we don't have a problem, but again, you ducks and dives. We have a problem alright, you are a liar and a traitor. This is a problem for patriots like me. We neither deserve nor want you around. I've already pointed out that you are not playing with a full deck.
4) You have been, up until now. You claimed to be an adherent of it, only a day or two ago... Now, you duck and dive again. And we all know what they are trying to accomplish. The mockery of anyone with a REAL belief system. Fits your plan to a "T". You'll sign up for anything that mocks people with a belief in a higher power. Right up your alley....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211925 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have Big D distancing himself from his former enthusiasm for the ridiculous FSM. Dishonesty.
Yep. Yesterdays mockery is another use of the "Disposable Argument"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211926 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down fruitloops.
Yeah, he'll beat his chest at anyone...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211927 Aug 23, 2013
Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211928 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Clearly. You've shown that you have little regard for the thoughts of others, and even less respect for their beliefs.
2) Bullshit. You're the one who ducks and dives.
3) I thank you for your granting of permission. I don't need it. I also don't believe in any of that foolishness that you listed. Even now, you belittle me, as if that makes you superior. Which it doesn't. It marks you as inferior and petty. Clearly less deserving of respect than most of the others.. And, you might say that we don't have a problem, but again, you ducks and dives. We have a problem alright, you are a liar and a traitor. This is a problem for patriots like me. We neither deserve nor want you around. I've already pointed out that you are not playing with a full deck.
4) You have been, up until now. You claimed to be an adherent of it, only a day or two ago... Now, you duck and dive again. And we all know what they are trying to accomplish. The mockery of anyone with a REAL belief system. Fits your plan to a "T". You'll sign up for anything that mocks people with a belief in a higher power. Right up your alley....
Good post. Big D won't respond.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211929 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Yesterdays mockery is another use of the "Disposable Argument"...
Big D's off the clock now. We won't be hearing from his happyass until tomorrow. Then he'll ignore all pertinent posts that he can't handle as if he never read him.

Soon after he'll be calling me a liar and accusing me of being unable to understand English. Then lunch break. Back around 1PM till 4ish posting angry dopiness and silliness giving people permission and such. I got his number. So does his boss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Mar 20 masshole3456 34
Scary, Saw Russian Soldier in Palm Desert 3 wee... (Apr '14) Mar 17 mmaarryy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) Mar 17 sandy skat 56
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Mar 8 Pamela_e 159
oh no trump got tap wire Mar 5 trumpneeds tap in... 1
well people trump has lied before Mar 4 trump likes atten... 1
News Buddy Greco's Supper Club Closes (Sep '09) Mar 4 sneakerssalestore 6

Palm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance