Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,010)

Showing posts 180,181 - 180,200 of200,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am perfectly calm Frankie, I do get tired of explaining simple English words to you. I really wish you would read a post before responding to it.
I made no claim, I didnít imply anything, I didnít state anything, I was just looking for clarification on an ambiguous post made by someone else, not you.
I am an investor, I donít know if KiMare has a problem with that or not.
KiMare made no statement. KiMare asked a question. Questions aren't ambiguous. You are caught lying. AGAIN!....Ever and eternally......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He's saying that because he saw me post it, recently, and he wanted to be cool. Like me.
Yeah, he's cute like that.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't care about them, he only cares about earning a bigger cubicle...
I don't think she's anything she's claimed to be. I haven't quite figured out whether she's a paid Agendist from GLAAD or just some lonely moron who donned a cloak for some laughs.

It's not for real, I know that much.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
We all write blank checks, Frankie...
I'm just not impressed with the self-aggrandizing that goes on in the military. You're always asking to be specially recognized for being warriors. You want--no, you DEMAND to be treated as heroes.
And who can blame you? Countries have always treated you like gods. They build monuments to you. They carve our special government programs for you and your families. They throw you parades on specially created holidays for you. Restaurants, car dealerships, furniture shops, etc. give you great discounts if you show a military ID.
I just don't buy into it.
You say that you fought for MY rights to be free. Exactly how did your fighting in Vietnam impact me?
It makes me sick to think that ANYBODY would pick up a gun or drop a bomb for MY benefit. I don't want that blood on my hands.
I know that I'm not alone. Many people feel that way. Entire religions feel that way. And several veterans feel that way as well.
I won't stand in the way while you pat yourself on the back. If that's what you MUST do. But don't expect me to participate in what I believe is a sickening display of "might makes right".
I've met heroes, Frankie. None of them were heroes because they pulled a trigger.
And to be clear, that does not make me unpatriotic. I love my country. I just don't love it enough to kill for it.
All I'm going to say is that you deserve no rights at all, if you aren't willing to support your country. This country was the greatest one in the world. And that was due to our military prowess. Now, after you little f4gs have had your way, destroying our country, you say that? I'd throw a drink in your face, too....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I missing something, or are you acting as if 20 sets of smilies mashed by one imbecile to be insignificant?
Cape wearing faker....
As my too kind and diplomatic grandma used to tell me if I lied as a kid- Big D "exaggerates". It's grandma talk for "he lies like a rug".

I asked Big D to list the twenty posters who have "noticed" my "constant lying". He disappeared, like he did to you yesterday. We have Big D's number. He won't respond.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That's rich coming from you...
Shuddup, you have no right to talk. If we were invaded, you'd let us be overrun, so as to keep your widdle dreamy self safe and happy at night, with a clear conscience. You'd roll over, rather than fight.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I'm done with him. Your turn. Have fun.
Now his cape won't move.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww nooo! Say it isn't so.
:-D
Yeah. For a short while. I was on a roll. You know the drill.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know... Maybe it's the same reason that racial minorities, women, religious minorities, the handicapped, etc. have fought the same battles to be "accepted" or "respected".
If you have some kind of keen insight that allows you to call us "disordered", then show us what it is. Are you and MD? Do you have an educational background that would allow us to refer to you as a scientist?
And I picked up on your ridiculous "discomania". I hardly lost. Anyone with access to Google can check these things out before posting. I did so and responded appropriately. I said "how stupid".
Pack it in, you scientific wannabe...
You pack it in, biotch. those groups that you mentioned were all discriminated against by people of another time. The mere fact that you screwed-up little f4gs want to marry is to get $$. you're a bunch of twisted little malcontents. Deviants of the worst order. I'm done being nice to you, you coward. We are the ones that bought you your clothes, your freedoms, your everything. And you spit on us. Anyone who wants to stick their d!ck into another man is aberrant and deserves no recognition at all.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man from chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to talk about sh!t stains and skid marks while belittling others. It makes me feel giddy and superior. Kind of like punching a little kid at the playground. Yeah. Like that.
And, you'd know about punching kids at playgrounds, wouldn't you?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít care about your question because you are not bright enough to ask a valid one.
My kids are just fine, successful adults with children of their own now. Most of them are already making more money than I do, and the others are on their way to that.
They are healthy, strong, successful, and totally reject your ideology. They are the future, you and your kind are the past.
If they come to my door, preaching that BS that you do, I'll belt one of them so hard, you'll get a headache.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are nasty. Then again, I used to smoke those Frech ones, the ones that smell like burning cow shit, "Gauloises", always got a comment or 3 about them... Enjoy your nasty cloves.
:-D
When I smoked, nothing I liked more than gotdam Camel straights. Humps. Best cigarette in the world. 11 cents a pack in the ships store. Splurge and get a carton for a buck. Cigs are $12 pack in NY now.

I very occasionally spark up one of my brother's. Once every two years maybe. Just for that Camel rush. Feel it down to my toes instantly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
wow the homophobes are dumb
The hohophobes are much dumber. And you're even dumber. You're dumbest!

So we have dumb. Dumber. And dumbest! Kewl huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessir, that one's going to the Smithsonian.
LMAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we do.
1) You have turned them into atheists.
2) you have them sitting at your knees, subservient and awaiting Dadas next decree.
3) You are disappointed that NONE of them turned gay, against your desires for at least ONE gay one, for you to favor above all of the others. The "special" one.
4) you have given them the greatest handicap of their lives, you have shown them that money is more important than standing up for what is right.
You're disgusting.
High five!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>wow must suck being mentally retarded as yourself
You went to the 8th grade, Jethro?

Big She need some help in the smoke and mirrors department all of a sudden?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaaaay.....Sparkle the Stripper is back. Before ya know it Frosty the Snowman will be back too.
Frosty has already been by. That's why she's feeling so chipper. It won't last.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am perfectly relaxed Frankie, it is just annoying to have to explain every post to a simpleton that cannot comprehend even very simple and straightforward questions that are not even directed at him.
Each word or phrase needs to be explained, is there a dictionary there so you can look up words you donít understand?
Say it again, tool, we missed it, the first 3 times that you posted it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No thank you I will say what I want when I want, you have absolutely no authority whatsoever here, you are not nearly as important as you think you are.
Shuddup. You lie too much.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
As my too kind and diplomatic grandma used to tell me if I lied as a kid- Big D "exaggerates". It's grandma talk for "he lies like a rug".
I asked Big D to list the twenty posters who have "noticed" my "constant lying". He disappeared, like he did to you yesterday. We have Big D's number. He won't respond.
I just don't think she's even real. That flag waving crap was beyond satire. The only style that's even close is when some Public Relations flack throws out the Mom and Apple Pie rah-rah.

All the same, you'd better be careful. 20 sets of smilies has made you a marked man, so to speak.

*snicker*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 180,181 - 180,200 of200,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 22 at 10:23PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••