Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
179,861 - 179,880 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207336 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians to the right of me hohophobes to the left. Both peacocking their intolerance.
Why won't they celebrate my diversity? Oh well. Who cares.
And there you have it. It's incredible how the butt pluggers scream their fundamentalism the same as the Christians they hate. To me they're exactly the same.

I just want to be left alone but noooooooo, here comes the class warfare gang, parts 1 and 2, again and again and again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207337 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The desired situation is for there to be fewer children. The world is overpopulated as it is.
A very large minority of children are born out of wedlock
Your desired situation, is not either reality, or law, just your desire.
You can have all the desires you want, but when your desire is to deny equal rights to others, the answer is... no.
So like you state,'your' desire to have deviated sexual satisfaction should also be denied. It has NO other use than your own personal sexual gratification, does nothing to add to the solution of ANY social problems. YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED YOUR DEVIATED PERSONAL SEXUAL BEHAVIORS!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207338 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D walked into a bar and sat down next to Frankie who had a dog at his feet. "Does your dog bite?" Big Dummy asked. "No." Frankie replied.
A few minutes later the dog took a huge chunk out of Big D's leg. "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!" Big Dope screamed in pain. "That's not my dog." Frankie answered.
If it had been D's dog it might gum and tongue bit but practuce no teeth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207339 Aug 5, 2013
I'm just surprised I haven't been thrown out of here yet today. I'm mildly rebuffed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207340 Aug 5, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me..I thought Skittles help you taste the rainbow..what on earth is a Rainbow Stain?
I'm guessing Rainbow skittles get the crap taste out of your mouth. Eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207341 Aug 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>So like you state,'your' desire to have deviated sexual satisfaction should also be denied. It has NO other use than your own personal sexual gratification, does nothing to add to the solution of ANY social problems. YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED YOUR DEVIATED PERSONAL SEXUAL BEHAVIORS!!!!
Wrong on every point

I donít happen to be a homosexual

Millions of people use sex for sexual gratification every day, good luck changing that.

I have a lot to add, we need to continue to keep people like you away from our children.

I have not been denied anything, nor have my friends that do happen to be homosexual, and are married, legally, and recognized on the state and federal level.

It is you that are denied from coming to our childrenís schools and preaching your hatred.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207342 Aug 5, 2013
When Big D was in Memphis he was thrown out of a bar.

When I say they threw him out, I don't mean they asked him to leave.

I mean three bouncers picked him up in the air and threw him out the door!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207343 Aug 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>If it had been D's dog it might gum and tongue bit but practuce no teeth.
I bet Big D's dog wears a cape too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207344 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I'm just surprised I haven't been thrown out of here yet today. I'm mildly rebuffed.
Ride the edge son, we still need ya here for the entertainment purposes. Here's a new stick to poke fun at them queer fellas.--------->

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207345 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on every point
Millions of people use sex for sexual gratification every day, good luck changing that.
I have a lot to add, we need to continue to keep people like you away from our children.
I have not been denied anything, nor have my friends that do happen to be homosexual, and are married, legally, and recognized on the state and federal level.
It is you that are denied from coming to our childrenís schools and preaching your hatred.
You sure sound kind of sissy footed for someone claiming to not be. Come on out, it will set you free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207346 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
When Big D was in Memphis he was thrown out of a bar.
When I say they threw him out, I don't mean they asked him to leave.
I mean three bouncers picked him up in the air and threw him out the door!
Wrong on every point,

I have never been thrown out ( or even asked to leave ) a bar although I have been involved in removing others from a friends establishment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207347 Aug 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You sure sound kind of sissy footed for someone claiming to not be. Come on out, it will set you free.
I am out, straight, father and grandfather, and an American that believes in this country, and equality without bias.

You should take the course we give to immigrants, if you took the test today, I suspect you would fail.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207348 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on every point
Did you take that as hateful? Guess it hurt your feelings,huh? I gave it as fact. Hetero sex is normal and does have a function as well, to repopulate. Homo sex is purely self gratification, as useful as masterbation. I am sure more people would rather have me around their children that you or your gay friends. Asshat. You aren't adding much here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207349 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am out, straight, father and grandfather, and an American that believes in this country, and equality without bias.
You should take the course we give to immigrants, if you took the test today, I suspect you would fail.
I probably have more generations of family here than you do, maybe your folks took that test, or you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207350 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Big D's dog wears a cape too.
A skittle flavored rain coat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207351 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me if I've asked you this before, but how in the hell can a (claimed) parent and grandparent approve of the future the Caligula's leave its progeny?

Are you that damned stupid? Callous? Nutless?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207352 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D walked into a bar with a frog on his head, and the bartender says, "Where did you get that?"
And the frog says, "It started out as a little bump on my butt."
Frankie rolled into a pharmacy that happens to specialize in adult undergarments.

The pharmacist asks, "What will it be?"

And Frankie says, "That Depends."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207353 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! The jackass only had so much tolerance and diversity. Not enough for VeryVerbose.
Oh, I have tolerance and diversity coming out of my beard.

Let's just see if you're as game when you see my joke.

I'm guessing you'll be needing a little cheese to go with your whine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207354 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me if I've asked you this before, but how in the hell can a (claimed) parent and grandparent approve of the future the Caligula's leave its progeny?
Are you that damned stupid? Callous? Nutless?
Alzheimers and elder abuse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
little wanker

Silver Spring, MD

#207355 Aug 5, 2013
BS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr go away 5,007
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Aug 25 Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••