Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
179,281 - 179,300 of 200,607 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206736 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
If you gave him a time and a place, then perhaps he doesn't want to "gay marry" you...Easy, right?
Hiya Rockless!

Still named after a gay guy and still "palling around" with your buddy laughing man there?

Heterosexuals everywhere are starting to wonder about you.

I even had to warn laughing man to keep you and Mrs. Frankie separated!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206737 Aug 3, 2013
Im still a shit stain wrote:
<quoted text>
That's still not a DATE AND TIME to go with the place you previously agreed to.
Are your honeymoon festivities still preventing you from answering?
Or are you just a typical candy ass conservative who says all kids of shit on line that he can't and won't back up off line?
Ya know ... I'm starting to think it just might be the latter.
Has your Mommie made your funeral arrangements yet, shit stain?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206738 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The fruit kept repeating "say YES" over and over and over so I finally said yes, and the blustering blowhole pretty much disappeared.
It's about 14 years old, acts like it's a ninja or Navy SEAL or something. Mommie is usually out with the latest "uncle" so it puts on some kabuki theater for us.
I'm only that in your mind because you have no balls, no car, no gas money and no job to show up and find out otherwise.

But choosing to think that probably makes you feel a whole lot better deep down though doesn't it?

Hey, here's an idea: Instead of posting non-answers over and over again, why not just post a date and time and you can bring the new Mrs. Frankie with you?

You can go purse shopping with her on the way over so you have something to hit me with.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206739 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your wife, if she only had teeth.
Those aren't Mrs. Frankie's "teeth" ...

They're laughing man's own dingleberries.

Sorry for the visual - honesty can be painful sometimes!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206740 Aug 3, 2013
Im still a shit stain wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Rockless!
Still named after a gay guy and still "palling around" with your buddy laughing man there?
If you're never seen it before, y'all are gonna enjoy Rainbow Shitstain.... oops, Rainbow Rambo. It's the biggest baddest fruit on the interwebzzzz.

It's got registered hands, don'tcha know? It's like an old Hai Karate commercial.

Please play along with it and don't act like you know its another altered ego of Reverend Stain.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206741 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your Mommie made your funeral arrangements yet, shit stain?
She's waiting on you to stop threatening me like that (on line) and actually create the need for them (in person).

I'll ask again ... date and time?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206742 Aug 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only that in your mind because you have no balls, no car, no gas money and no job to show up and find out otherwise.
But choosing to think that probably makes you feel a whole lot better deep down though doesn't it?
Hey, here's an idea: Instead of posting non-answers over and over again, why not just post a date and time and you can bring the new Mrs. Frankie with you?
You can go purse shopping with her on the way over so you have something to hit me with.
What you'll be hit with is a .38 snub nose.

You don't think I'd actually waste energy on raw sewage, do you? I enjoy watching you squirm right here.

The whole world watches you, shit stain. Flame on!

*snicker*
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206743 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I went by Jolin the day after.
I couldn't have asked for a better trainer. I know I lucked out.
I'm guessing a couple oil rigs a year, and you are set???
Don't know, yet, how it will work out, but if the money is what it is supposed to be (exorbitant, overly so, if you ask me :D), I'll work it like a big dog!
:-D
They'll have to pry me out of the tractor with a spud bar, and I'm not sure that'll be enough!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206744 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What you'll be hit with is a .38 snub nose.
You don't think I'd actually waste energy on raw sewage, do you? I enjoy watching you squirm right here.
The whole world watches you, shit stain. Flame on!
*snicker*
And THERE IT IS gang ...

The guy who loves to stalk people from thread to thread, under name after name and issue "casket" threats just BACKED DOWN like we all knew he would sooner rather than later.

Do you have any other excuses you'd like to use to justify your inability to back them up?

".38 snub nose"
"waste energy on raw sewage"
"enjoy watching you squirm right here"

That's three so far.

Got any more?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206745 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're never seen it before, y'all are gonna enjoy Rainbow Shitstain.... oops, Rainbow Rambo. It's the biggest baddest fruit on the interwebzzzz.
It's got registered hands, don'tcha know? It's like an old Hai Karate commercial.
Please play along with it and don't act like you know its another altered ego of Reverend Stain.
Rainbows, shit stains and other men's sphincters ...

Did you go to an all-male college, major in "showers" and minor in "soap dropping"?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206746 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Hiya Rockless!
Odd thing. First of all, I'd been banned about 5 times before I'd resorted to using "R Hudson" as my tag, and that was how it came to be. Then, your little gang of littler girls started calling me "Rock", presumably as an insult to me, implying that I was gay. We all know what an insult THAT is. Anyway... I responded by making my 6th (or so, who keeps track anymore?) tag "Rock Hudson". Mostly because your taunts are water off a ducks back. Secondly, because he had what I call "acroos the board appeal", as do I, can't tell you how many times one of you little poofs hoped I was gay, but as I'm not, I guess that some of us are doomed to being "all that" anyway. Hey, a pseudo-man can hope, right? You little f4gs want this, but ain't getting it. BIOTCHES!!!! ANYway.... I got pals everywhere, don't you wish that you knew what that was like, gurrrlllll???
Squirt tears.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206747 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I was thinking about that old Hai Karate commercial the other day. Guess that gives our ages, eh? I was about 9 or so, and had my parents buy me a bottle of that stuff. If memory serves, it wasn't all that good to smell. But, the commercial was funnier than hell. Wear the cologne and chop a table in half!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206748 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is cheap, shitferbrains.
You've already been asked once: tell us what a smelly unwashed America hating ragefruit, who bangs a little Occutard drum, has contributed to Civilization.
Begin with the Japanese tsunami, which only happened around 2 and a half years ago.
Are you old enough to remember it, Rage Stain?
Well dumbsh*t, I helped clean a beach in Oregon. Have you EVER contributed to anything? Other than your marriage, is that the only disaster you know about? Probably not, you just go toe tappin through life expecting privileges. POS
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206749 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd thing. First of all, I'd been banned about 5 times before I'd resorted to using "R Hudson" as my tag, and that was how it came to be. Then, your little gang of littler girls started calling me "Rock", presumably as an insult to me, implying that I was gay. We all know what an insult THAT is. Anyway... I responded by making my 6th (or so, who keeps track anymore?) tag "Rock Hudson". Mostly because your taunts are water off a ducks back. Secondly, because he had what I call "acroos the board appeal", as do I, can't tell you how many times one of you little poofs hoped I was gay, but as I'm not, I guess that some of us are doomed to being "all that" anyway. Hey, a pseudo-man can hope, right? You little f4gs want this, but ain't getting it. BIOTCHES!!!! ANYway.... I got pals everywhere, don't you wish that you knew what that was like, gurrrlllll???
Squirt tears.
Too bad it doesn't happen a sixth time, we could all use one less smart a$$ bigot.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206750 Aug 3, 2013
Rocks Top Colognes:
Gentleman, by Givenchy.
Z-14(genuine, not some knock-off), by Halston.
Obsession(for men), by Calvin Klein.
And the old favorite:
Old Spice.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206751 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dumbsh*t, I helped clean a beach in Oregon. Have you EVER contributed to anything? Other than your marriage, is that the only disaster you know about? Probably not, you just go toe tappin through life expecting privileges. POS
He's not a Program Of Study.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206752 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad it doesn't happen a sixth time, we could all use one less smart a$$ bigot.
Sixth or sixtieth, I'l be back again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again,....oops, sorry, I got stuck in a loop, like X-box, with his/her "LOLOLOLO....." routine. Topix keeps inviting me to Join The Community, and one day, I might. Again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206753 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
And THERE IT IS gang ...
The guy who loves to stalk people from thread to thread, under name after name and issue "casket" threats just BACKED DOWN like we all knew he would sooner rather than later.
Do you have any other excuses you'd like to use to justify your inability to back them up?
".38 snub nose"
"waste energy on raw sewage"
"enjoy watching you squirm right here"
That's three so far.
Got any more?
Prove it, shitferbrains.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206754 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You could always try reporting me. That always gives a return on the investment of time...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206755 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that was nothing more than "Community Service". How many hours of that did you receive?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 51 min Little Ricky 15,966
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr napalmers 7,933
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Aug 25 Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••