Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,962)

Showing posts 179,221 - 179,240 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tommy Tucker

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I lost my cockadoo at Paul and Harvey's last night. I'm offering a big reward. One free butt buster.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I've got a 45' salt-water motor/sailer on my mind, and they ain't cheap...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I've got a 45' salt-water motor/sailer on my mind, and they ain't cheap...
With internal water cooling, of course...
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware that I am not using my name. Thank you, Mr. Obvious. And I still post intelligently, anyway.
Geez, you're dumb..No you don't 'post intelligently' your hubris on here is sickening.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just give myself a "WOOT" and a "high five" for this one ...
WOOT! High Five!
There, that's better.....
My son, the butt glider.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to use my name, then you must be smart when you post...
That explains why you don't use your real name.

Bazinga.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, you're dumb..No you don't 'post intelligently' your hubris on here is sickening.
Oh my, you're certainly focusing some of your "intellectual firepower". Absolutely blistering. If you were me, you'd understand that it isn't "hubris", it's an acceptance of my place in the foodchain. At the top. You might wish that you were me, but you're not. Sorry about that... Maybe, if you enroll in some "Self-Improvement" seminars, you might, after 30 or 40 years, reach my level.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Mikey Piss Stain wrote:
<quoted text>
"sickening" to who? I like somebody who has the balls to stay the course despite the tactics of Fear and ThoughtCrime, and who thumbs his nose at peer pressure from shit cultists.

My son, the bedwetter.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

"Strive for excellence!"
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>

Bazinga.
If Smelly Pooper isn't a raging caricature of you stains, then I don't know what is.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask all straight parents here the same question moron. No one slept under a double wide, you made that up remember?
What a dope!
Now way Bucko, you said it.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Now way Bucko, you said it.
Prove it.

But we'll give you extra time to go to spelling class.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
But we'll give you extra time to go to spelling class.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...

God Bless spelling Nazi's
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you're certainly focusing some of your "intellectual firepower". Absolutely blistering. If you were me, you'd understand that it isn't "hubris", it's an acceptance of my place in the foodchain. At the top. You might wish that you were me, but you're not. Sorry about that... Maybe, if you enroll in some "Self-Improvement" seminars, you might, after 30 or 40 years, reach my level.
If you're the top of the food chain we're all doomed, POS. No way would I EVER want to live an arrogantly ignorant, consumerist, alcoholic truck driving life in Ohio. Take your own advise - enroll in some "Self-Improvement" seminars.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't desecrate Christian faith?
I've told you before. Any god worth their salt is capable of protecting their words.
Your god is only as smart as you.
Moreover, you deny the risk that the voice in your head could be God, simply a voice, or even a disguised demon.
Just an addendum about Jesus and war (aside from his prolific use of allowing sin consequences to be addressed by war);
John 18:36 (NLT) Jesus answered,“My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”
So any God worth their salt is capable of protecting their words? Wouldn't such a God also be capable of eradicating murder? Wouldn't such a God be capable and willing to regrow amputated limbs? Wouldn't such a God end famine, suffering, and pain?

All of these things God can do, but He doesn't. There must be a reason that we're not privy to.

There are those who have used text from scripture to both justify and denounce slavery. They use the same chapter, verse; everything.

There are inconsistencies throughout the Books of the Bible. Was mankind created first or was animals created first? http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/donald...

There is no doubt in my mind that the Books of the Bible are the handiwork of mankind that was inspired by God. But we look at the Books and see a collection of stories, some that were carried from generation to generation by oral means; some that were taken from written records. It has been translated numerous times.

Even with today's technology and widespread education, there are many "facts" that people cannot agree on.

That is why I rely so heavily on my relationship with God for guidance.

You can make light of this all you want. It won't change my ways.

And I know that I speak with God because of my faith that He is God and is capable to speaking to me, just as He speaks to others.

Demons... Bah! What a joke.

You seem to have so little faith that you run to a group of books, letters, and stories to justify all of your actions. You worship a book, not God.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"sickening" to who? I like somebody who has the balls to stay the course despite the tactics of Fear and ThoughtCrime, and who thumbs his nose at peer pressure from shit cultists.
My son, the bedwetter.
Your ignorance is truly amazing..Pappy. If it weren't so sad, it might be entertaining.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Good grrrrrl! You know how to search and post links.

Now show us where he said something about a double wide.

Better yet, show us who brought up trailers first.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Mikey Perineum Cyst wrote:
<quoted text> No way would I EVER want to live an arrogantly ignorant, consumerist, alcoholic truck driving life in Ohio.
Yes, my son, we all know you're an elitist intellectual commie panhandler doing tricks for nickels in back alleys of the Tenderloin.

Civilization is soooooooooooooo much richer with you leading the way.

*SNICKER*
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Joanie Turd Burglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is truly amazing..Pappy. If it weren't so sad, it might be entertaining.
My son, the elitist polyp hoarder.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Bargain Basement Poofter wrote:
<quoted text>

No, bless proof readers, you imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 179,221 - 179,240 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 min Drifting to sleep 4,558
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Beheheh 15,658
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Apr 12 go back to mexico 525
Homeless cited for camping near prominent Palm ... Apr 7 Sam 2
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Apr 6 Amie 106
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE