Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206654 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, his wife IS your mommie. You have be more polite to your daddie...
I'll just give myself a "WOOT" and a "high five" for this one ...
WOOT! High Five!
There, that's better.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206655 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't desecrate Christian faith?
I've told you before. Any god worth their salt is capable of protecting their words.
Your god is only as smart as you.
Moreover, you deny the risk that the voice in your head could be God, simply a voice, or even a disguised demon.
Just an addendum about Jesus and war (aside from his prolific use of allowing sin consequences to be addressed by war);
John 18:36 (NLT) Jesus answered,“My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”
You used to drive trucks? You must have gotten tired of:

1) Standing on one hand.
2) Tap dancing.
3) Dealing cards.
4) Jumping through hoops.
5) All at once...

:-D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206656 Aug 3, 2013
I'm about to try a different style of trucking. Moving oil rigs. I'm hoping that it is a bit more eciting. All permit loads. Empty weight 65,000lbs. All permit loads. Do the old double-bulldozer "push-me, pull-you" up the 55 degree dirt hills.
Tommy Tucker

Capitola, CA

#206657 Aug 3, 2013
I lost my cockadoo at Paul and Harvey's last night. I'm offering a big reward. One free butt buster.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206658 Aug 3, 2013
I've got a 45' salt-water motor/sailer on my mind, and they ain't cheap...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206659 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I've got a 45' salt-water motor/sailer on my mind, and they ain't cheap...
With internal water cooling, of course...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206660 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware that I am not using my name. Thank you, Mr. Obvious. And I still post intelligently, anyway.
Geez, you're dumb..No you don't 'post intelligently' your hubris on here is sickening.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206661 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just give myself a "WOOT" and a "high five" for this one ...
WOOT! High Five!
There, that's better.....
My son, the butt glider.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#206662 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to use my name, then you must be smart when you post...
That explains why you don't use your real name.

Bazinga.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206663 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, you're dumb..No you don't 'post intelligently' your hubris on here is sickening.
Oh my, you're certainly focusing some of your "intellectual firepower". Absolutely blistering. If you were me, you'd understand that it isn't "hubris", it's an acceptance of my place in the foodchain. At the top. You might wish that you were me, but you're not. Sorry about that... Maybe, if you enroll in some "Self-Improvement" seminars, you might, after 30 or 40 years, reach my level.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206664 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey Piss Stain wrote:
<quoted text>
"sickening" to who? I like somebody who has the balls to stay the course despite the tactics of Fear and ThoughtCrime, and who thumbs his nose at peer pressure from shit cultists.

My son, the bedwetter.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206665 Aug 3, 2013
"Strive for excellence!"
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206666 Aug 3, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>

Bazinga.
If Smelly Pooper isn't a raging caricature of you stains, then I don't know what is.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#206667 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask all straight parents here the same question moron. No one slept under a double wide, you made that up remember?
What a dope!
Now way Bucko, you said it.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206668 Aug 3, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Now way Bucko, you said it.
Prove it.

But we'll give you extra time to go to spelling class.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#206670 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
But we'll give you extra time to go to spelling class.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...

God Bless spelling Nazi's
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206671 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you're certainly focusing some of your "intellectual firepower". Absolutely blistering. If you were me, you'd understand that it isn't "hubris", it's an acceptance of my place in the foodchain. At the top. You might wish that you were me, but you're not. Sorry about that... Maybe, if you enroll in some "Self-Improvement" seminars, you might, after 30 or 40 years, reach my level.
If you're the top of the food chain we're all doomed, POS. No way would I EVER want to live an arrogantly ignorant, consumerist, alcoholic truck driving life in Ohio. Take your own advise - enroll in some "Self-Improvement" seminars.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206672 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't desecrate Christian faith?
I've told you before. Any god worth their salt is capable of protecting their words.
Your god is only as smart as you.
Moreover, you deny the risk that the voice in your head could be God, simply a voice, or even a disguised demon.
Just an addendum about Jesus and war (aside from his prolific use of allowing sin consequences to be addressed by war);
John 18:36 (NLT) Jesus answered,“My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”
So any God worth their salt is capable of protecting their words? Wouldn't such a God also be capable of eradicating murder? Wouldn't such a God be capable and willing to regrow amputated limbs? Wouldn't such a God end famine, suffering, and pain?

All of these things God can do, but He doesn't. There must be a reason that we're not privy to.

There are those who have used text from scripture to both justify and denounce slavery. They use the same chapter, verse; everything.

There are inconsistencies throughout the Books of the Bible. Was mankind created first or was animals created first? http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/donald...

There is no doubt in my mind that the Books of the Bible are the handiwork of mankind that was inspired by God. But we look at the Books and see a collection of stories, some that were carried from generation to generation by oral means; some that were taken from written records. It has been translated numerous times.

Even with today's technology and widespread education, there are many "facts" that people cannot agree on.

That is why I rely so heavily on my relationship with God for guidance.

You can make light of this all you want. It won't change my ways.

And I know that I speak with God because of my faith that He is God and is capable to speaking to me, just as He speaks to others.

Demons... Bah! What a joke.

You seem to have so little faith that you run to a group of books, letters, and stories to justify all of your actions. You worship a book, not God.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206673 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"sickening" to who? I like somebody who has the balls to stay the course despite the tactics of Fear and ThoughtCrime, and who thumbs his nose at peer pressure from shit cultists.
My son, the bedwetter.
Your ignorance is truly amazing..Pappy. If it weren't so sad, it might be entertaining.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206674 Aug 3, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
God Bless spelling Nazi's
Good grrrrrl! You know how to search and post links.

Now show us where he said something about a double wide.

Better yet, show us who brought up trailers first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web