Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206568 Aug 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 Because I am an American, I actually believe in the land of the free and the home of the brave, I am against an intrusive government that tells you who you can marry and who you cannot. I defend Americans, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.
#2 The common man is not you, a growing majority of people in the US are in favor of same sex marriage, businesses are rejecting people that are homophobic and will not tolerate it in the workplace.
#3 explained in #2, you are the one not accepted, except at Chick a Fill ( chuckle )
Shuddup, you lying Fascist coward.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206569 Aug 2, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, just want to say a few things. War, good or bad is and will be part of mankind. I think that you need to understand a few things. Freedom is not free. In 1776, a war was needed to become the Nation that we have strived for. Many times through out our History, war has been a turning point. The War of 1812, the Civil war, WW1, WW2.
I will conseded that often we act as the worlds police force. That is not the problem of the men and women who serve for our country. That needs to be addressed with Congress and The President. Please don't disrespect the very people who choose to protect your freedom.
Rocky approves of this message.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206570 Aug 2, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody has to speak out against your's and the trailer trash's hubris, might as well be me.
Rocky does NOT approve of this message.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#206571 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks. No problem. It's fun!
I'll bet...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206572 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're accepted at Starbucks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cn2QcpyYjewXX
Now, THAT was funny.$7 for that ...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206573 Aug 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere in that flag waving,(or was it script reading?) did you mention Folsom Street and How Berkeley can YOU be and the other decadence that goes on at "pride" parades, etc.
And you're damned straight the Common Man is not me. I pride myself in logic and recognizing there are consequences for our actions, which you apparently haven't a frickin' clue. You wanna leave such a world as Folsom Street for your descendents, shitferbrains?
Your third little attempt at humor proves you're only schoolgirl age. You don't have any family. You're just here because you're a decadent imbecile.
Setting the fool STRAIGHT!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206574 Aug 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree
Shuddup, Jodie.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206575 Aug 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, shitferbrains, Kodak ran roughshod over a man's rights because of a communist "human rights" outfit. It's another example of your being "accepted" through Fear and Extortion.
May all you homofascists choke on your own stool.
One of my uncles was a Regional Director for Kodak. He got cashiered in the late 80's. Been with them since the 60's. Suddenly out the door.... He retired, early, to Ft. Lauderdale.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206576 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how we tawk in Brooklyn. That's how we roll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sKrPROU9I4UXX
I know dat's right... He was boined up over dat price...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#206577 Aug 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you of an age that you might have been eligible to go to Vietnam, either voluntarily or by draft?
Tail end of Vietnam. Wasn't called up. Had a higher calling.

Did you use the Bible for your war theology, or that voice in your head?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206578 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Kid from Brooklyn on gay marriage-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1hfFEZTro8wXX&feature=c4- overview&list=UUPlpjWl9Q3r _t-MYYdBSC2A
Tink about it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206579 Aug 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>What a dumb ass! If you were actually for America as you lie about, then you would be in support of the laws as written by the people voted to lead us. You would NOT be running off half-wit on some personal sexual perverted belief that a MINORITY of people support. Homos, hohos and you sexually perverted scum bag are still the abnormal MINORITY weather you believe it or not. But you're a dumbazz so we expect that from you. Half-wit.
Woot and a high five!!!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206580 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jizzy goes into a store and sees a shiny object.
He asks the clerk, "What is that shiny object?"
The clerk replies, "That is a thermos flask."
Jizzy then asks, "What does it do?"
The clerk responds, "It keeps hot things hot and it keeps cold things cold."
Jizzy says "I'll take it!"
The next day, he walks into work with his new thermos.
His moronic boss Big D sees him and asks "What is that shiny object with you?"
Jizzy said "It's a thermos flask."
Big D then says, "What does it do?"
Jizzy replies "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."
Big D said, "Wow, what do you have in it?"
Jizzy replied, "Two cups of coffee and a coke."
Good one.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206581 Aug 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that has memorized them is you. Because you are the only one this nonsense means anything to.
<quoted text>
Those are not facts, and they don't present any implications.
Smile jackass!
No, he's not. And, yes, they are.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206582 Aug 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....that brought a tear to my eye. I bet someone typed that for you, as you stood in front of a large American flag, wearing your Superman underoos.....the missus pointing a fan at you so your cape would "fly".....your WWI doughboy helmet on your head. the image alone is worth at least three sessions with a psychologist.
So do you oppose government issue marriage licenses? Yes or no?
Beautiful. Funny as hell.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206583 Aug 2, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks, Gustypants, you really ought to take a break and think things through before you post. Clearly, I was talking from the heart in the majority of the post we're discussing. You know, the part where I was candid about my family history regarding neoplasia and my personal devotion to fund raising. That was the serious portion. I'm reasonably certain the silly part is obvious to most folks with an IQ above 85. That would be the portion that had your incontinence flare up and made you soil your underwear. I hope you weren't going commando.
BTW, I hate to be the one that has to explain this to you, the thread isn't something one can fool. That concept really doesn't apply to inanimate things like threads. Now you, OTOH, are easily fooled. Are the neighbor's kids still getting you with the 'ol "I got your thumb" gag?]
I won't get down to your second class level and debate your incignificant second class gay family lifestyle, so take your family out for an ice cream cone somewhere will you. You are a joke
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206584 Aug 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
no capes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KNUbPRj9TGMXX
If they stopped issuing them for others that would be fine, either way it should be equal.
The point is, discrimination based on race, creed, religion, sex, orientation or national origin is plain wrong
and the list has grown, age, genetic disposition, etc.
You'll have us wearing blindfolds soon, too, right?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206585 Aug 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E0PIdWdw15UXX
:)
Cool.
:D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206586 Aug 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you of an age that you might have been eligible to go to Vietnam, either voluntarily or by draft?
Oh, WTF?
...Hell no....
Don't even start..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206587 Aug 2, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother kept you under the double wide. I understand.
You lived under the stairs. My that would not HAPPEN WITH GAY PARRENTS.
God Bless those who live under the stairs
I don't even know what to say about this one...
(shakes head slowly and sadly)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web