Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206219 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you might be. For repeatedly using a terrible disability to make your angry points.
There are very few veterans with their d!cks blown off and the few that exist aren't gonna go beat someone up for you.
Geez dude.
I am not belittling people who happen to be sterile you ignorant moron, I am letting this religious idiot know his place. It is not to stand in judgment over others.

He is not in a position to belittle others marriages, just who does he think he is?

The veterans I know stick up for one another, it would be a lot of them
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206220 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you might be. For repeatedly using a terrible disability to make your angry points.
There are very few veterans with their d!cks blown off and the few that exist aren't gonna go beat someone up for you.
Geez dude.
FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206221 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not belittling people who happen to be sterile you ignorant moron, I am letting this religious idiot know his place. It is not to stand in judgment over others.
He is not in a position to belittle others marriages, just who does he think he is?
The veterans I know stick up for one another, it would be a lot of them
You keep bringing up veterans "with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids" and it's in very poor taste and disrespectful to say the very least. I call bullsh!t that you know even one like that who you could call for the time of day.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206222 Aug 1, 2013
POOFTER wrote:
<quoted text>FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Always with the juvenile stupidity yet a shit cultist(!!) wants respect.

*HAR!*
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206223 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Neither. I still have mine and it works fine. Where'd you get yours blown off?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206224 Aug 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Joanie would have to reveal itself as the various stains® if it votes.
Well then unless a judge nullifies the vote it is an established fact that Joanie is full of baloney. The voters have spoken and a judge has not overturned their vote. Yet.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206225 Aug 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Always with the juvenile stupidity yet a shit cultist(!!) wants respect.
*HAR!*
With a name like Poofter it's hard to get respect anyway, I suppose he gave up trying. Plus he's a moron.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#206226 Aug 1, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that fundamentalist Christians are nasty, deceitful hypocrites? ALL your posts are an example of that.
Religious bigotry 101. Zig Heil" Das Jews estein vonevilheit!
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206227 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. I still have mine and it works fine. Where'd you get yours blown off?
Blown off? Still cant read can ya sport, try again
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#206228 Aug 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one...Now where are all those puppets agreeing with you?
That phrase is sooo old, try 'I'm rubber, you're glue' next time, middle school i.q. wanna be bully-boy.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#206229 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people think that Joanie is full of baloney? Show of hands!!!!!
I'll show joanie my hand, one finger at a time.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206230 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep bringing up veterans "with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids" and it's in very poor taste and disrespectful to say the very least. I call bullsh!t that you know even one like that who you could call for the time of day.
NO I am talking about Vets because I happen to know quite a few, some married women that had cancer and had it removed that made them sterile. Or half a dozen other reasons they could not have children

I know to Kimare says they are just not married because they are sterile

Bullcrap, and I would like to introduce Kimare to these Vets who would have something to say to him.

Likely make him sterile if he kept belittling their marriages
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206231 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
KMare states that Same sex Marriage does not equal traditional marrige, because of the lack of ability to reproduce. That being said, if a Vet, that has been wounded and therefore not able to reproduce, gets married to a woman his marriage must not be equal in KMares mind.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206232 Aug 1, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Religious bigotry 101. Zig Heil" Das Jews estein vonevilheit!
It's not bigotry when Jonah1 does it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206233 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Blown off? Still cant read can ya sport, try again
I can read, you can't write. But I'll humor your retarded ass. Where'd you get your d!ck blown moron? In the mens room right. Where else. Your were never in a war.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206234 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think it's in poor taste? They volunteered to go into service during an active war. They knew that they risked being injured (i.e. sterility) in a way that might impact them for the rest of their lives.

It was their choice to go.

You seem to understand that gays and lesbians are hardwired. We don't have a choice in who we are--the gender that we're attracted to.

Kimare keeps bringing up the procreative issue with regards to marriage--not us.

If you want him to stop doing this, why don't you confront him?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206235 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I am talking about Vets because I happen to know quite a few, some married women that had cancer and had it removed that made them sterile. Or half a dozen other reasons they could not have children
I know to Kimare says they are just not married because they are sterile
Bullcrap, and I would like to introduce Kimare to these Vets who would have something to say to him.
Likely make him sterile if he kept belittling their marriages
You said you knew vets with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids. I call bullsh!t.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206236 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, and I noticed that your same sex marriage did not seem to hurt my heterosexual marriage in any way at all.
So does this mean you will continue with your season tickets for the annual curbside seating with your family (kids) at the "Gay blade parade" ? What a true homo
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206237 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>KMare states that Same sex Marriage does not equal traditional marrige, because of the lack of ability to reproduce. That being said, if a Vet, that has been wounded and therefore not able to reproduce, gets married to a woman his marriage must not be equal in KMares mind.
Big D says he knows veterans (more than one) with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids. And you moronically back him up. End of story. I call bullsh!t on both of you clowns.

Not only does Big D say he knows them, he says they'll beat someone up for him just because he's mad at him on the internet! And you back him up. What a dope.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206238 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think it's in poor taste? They volunteered to go into service during an active war. They knew that they risked being injured (i.e. sterility) in a way that might impact them for the rest of their lives.
It was their choice to go.
You seem to understand that gays and lesbians are hardwired. We don't have a choice in who we are--the gender that we're attracted to.
Kimare keeps bringing up the procreative issue with regards to marriage--not us.
If you want him to stop doing this, why don't you confront him?
Yea right Frankie, disagree with KMare, you're kidding, Frank hates the idea of SSM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs