Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205869 Jul 31, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think that I'm hiding? Are you misrepresenting, by implying that after being banned 6 times, my picture and name aren't shown? They wouldn't, since greybox accounts show nothing. I've had my name and picture up on every registered account that I've made.
When I first came to this forum, the only photo I saw on your account was a picture of Chuck Norris--or somebody.

And I'm not sure what a "greybox account" is. Maybe you can explain it to me.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205870 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>This was just posted by KImare:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TU9MFD710...
post # 60
"Honey, I went back to bed.
However, I have no obligation to do your beck and call. You list the seven family types.
I thought you were maybe talking about the New York politician. If it is a study, make sure it includes the study methods."
Just as I predicted.
You are a LIAR and you been busted!
I was going sh/t while I replied to you on five threads. When I wiped, I went back to bed. Look at the times.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205871 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice your shift?
'Legal' marriage. It' just 'married' for real marriages. Only ss couples need to qualify their relationship as 'legal marriage', because that is all it is. A manipulated maneuver for a bogus paper.
Most marriages I know celebrate for hours a union that involves a few minutes of legal paper work.
THEY NEVER LOOK AT THE PAPER AGAIN.
They do the wedding pictures. They live their marriage and it's fruit the rest of their lives.
A ss couple now claims the piece of paper. Before and after that piece of paper, nothing is the same between them and marriage.
The union of Mars and Venus vs the collision of Uranus and Uranus...
I will admit there is one difference between their marriages and yours.

They are happy in their marriages and don't belittle the marriages of others.

Their marriages have less hateful spite than yours

Perhaps they are more married than you are

Location hidden

#205872 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit there is one difference between their marriages and yours.
They are happy in their marriages and don't belittle the marriages of others.
Their marriages have less hateful spite than yours
Perhaps they are more married than you are
You admitted nothing about the differences. You made an ad homoan troll attack because you could not argue the differences.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205873 Jul 31, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they do not, as the Constitution does not enumerate any mariage rights. It leaves the power to make such laws up to the individual states.
Can't defy what isn't there....
The Constitution at one time did nto say anything about slavery but times changed....JUST LIKE THEY WILL ON SAME SEX MARRIAGE..State bans are againt civil rights....FACT. Your side always fights againt what is right and always loses...Your side fougt for slavery...LOST your side fought againt womens rights YOU LOST your side fought againt civil rights in 60,s YORU SIDE LOST... Your side also lost during WW2 when we crushed the Nazi pigs..
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205874 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted nothing about the differences. You made an ad homoan troll attack because you could not argue the differences.
Only the truth, thier lives are built on love, while yours is built on spite and hatred.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205875 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously, look at you, you dedicate a portion of your life every day to try and make others feel less, to pour derision upon others that only want love and legal recognition which they have now received, and still you dedicate a portion of your day to pour hatred and belittle others.

I suspect your Christ would be ashamed of you if he were anything more than a fantasy
Fractured fairy tales

Monrovia, CA

#205876 Jul 31, 2013
I thought the excess baggage fees would have caught up with all the idiot posters before this post?

Location hidden

#205877 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously, look at you, you dedicate a portion of your life every day to try and make others feel less, to pour derision upon others that only want love and legal recognition which they have now received, and still you dedicate a portion of your day to pour hatred and belittle others.
I suspect your Christ would be ashamed of you if he were anything more than a fantasy
Most relationships are built on love. Only one is called marriage. SS couples are not that one.

Moreover, Christ agrees with me about marriage and would disapprove an impostor relationship being called marriage.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205878 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most relationships are built on love. Only one is called marriage. SS couples are not that one.
Moreover, Christ agrees with me about marriage and would disapprove an impostor relationship being called marriage.
Christ is a fairytale myth so has no input on REAL LIFE.....Oh and CIVIL CONTRACT MARRIAGE can be about love business or citizenship or number of reasons....NONE OF WHICH ARE ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. Now if you want religion to run everyones lfie I say move to Iran you would be more happy there..THE USA IS SECULAR AND WE HAVE FREEDOM....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205879 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That you dedicate part of your day to belittle others, to trod on the loves and lives of people you don’t even know, speaks volumes about you and your beliefs. You honestly think your Christ would be standing next to you throwing stones?

Same sex marriage is legal, and preformed every day, and recognized on the state and federal level whether you personally like it or not.

Your claim is the imposter, they are recognized in court as married, all the way to the highest court in the land.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205880 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution at one time did nto say anything about slavery but times changed....JUST LIKE THEY WILL ON SAME SEX MARRIAGE..State bans are againt civil rights....FACT. Your side always fights againt what is right and always loses...Your side fougt for slavery...LOST your side fought againt womens rights YOU LOST your side fought againt civil rights in 60,s YORU SIDE LOST... Your side also lost during WW2 when we crushed the Nazi pigs..
Sickofit?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205881 Jul 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickofit?
I am sick of your stupid strawman BS....TEL ME IN SIMPLE WORDS NO BS.....HOW DOES SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL HURT YOU????

Please be an adult and answer it simply...no BS no twisting just how you would eb hurt by same sex marriage being legal..PLEASE....

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#205882 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage has a piece of paper that claims they are the same as married couples.
LOL
I love that you think this nonsensical bit of made up clap trap means anything to anyone other than yourself!!!! LOL!!!

"Mutually sterile" LOL!!!!
"duplicate gendered" LOL!!!!
"half of marriage" LOL!!!!

You're so f*cking stupid!!!!

Speaking of pieces of paper, did you get one of them there diplomas from wherever you "studied"??!!!! LOL!!!! You might keep it handy in case you run out of toilet paper one day!!!!

Smile jackass!
5 days

Monrovia, CA

#205883 Jul 31, 2013
A engineering student was abandoned in a DEA cell for 4 days to get $4.1 million settlement from U.S. Government.

Daniel Chong, states that no one has yet been disciplined for the April 2012 incident and no criminal charges will be filed.

Big pay off or bribe by the Fed's?

Is that legal?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#205884 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of your stupid strawman BS....TEL ME IN SIMPLE WORDS NO BS.....HOW DOES SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL HURT YOU????
Please be an adult and answer it simply...no BS no twisting just how you would eb hurt by same sex marriage being legal..PLEASE....
Yes

A team of very high paid lawyers could not find an single example of any of them being hurt.
Is that legal

Monrovia, CA

#205885 Jul 31, 2013
A engineering student was abandoned in a DEA cell for 4 days to get $4.1 million settlement from U.S. Government.

Daniel Chong, states that no one has yet been disciplined for the April 2012 incident and no criminal charges will be filed.

Big pay off or bribe by the Fed's?

Is that legal?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-...

Location hidden

#205886 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
As to new material, what I addressed wasn't 'material', it is unchangeable reality. You know that, that's why you want to avoid it.
Avoid it? LOL!!!! Who's avoided it?!! It's been addressed. It's clap trap. Nothing more. A bunch of thrown together words that mean nothing to anyone other than you. No one has avoided it, we just don't give it attention because it doesn't warrant it. It's stupid. Just like you!

Smile jackass!

Location hidden

#205887 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why? I guess they didn't know that you had issued an opinion that marriage licenses are out of fashion; that only unromantic people are getting them.
I'm sure that now you've made this announcement, the number of marriages will drop sharply.
I guess you're kind of like Jackie Kennedy and the pillbox hat.
Awesome! Best laugh this morning!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205888 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing about you is that you seem to know so much about the gay subculture; especially as it relates to men. Well, that's not entirely accurate. You know about gay subculture circa 1980.
This begs the question; do you have a little sugar in your tank?
There's something very curious about you.
Fairly angry, allegedly straight man who comes to this site in order to bash gays.
You're trying to work through some kind of issue. I suspect that you have a characteristic that you don't like. You have an attraction to men. And you hate it. So you come here and bash gays as a means of self-punishment.
You offer little, if anything to the actual conversation that goes on here.
I think it's time you come clean.
I'm not trying to insult you. God knows that if you are gay or bisexual, I don't find that to be a flaw.
I do think your anger and negativity indicates some kind of inner turmoil.
I recommend that you seek some kind of therapy to figure this stuff out.
Just my opinion...
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:

Rule One:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.

Rule Two A:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.

Rule Two B:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.

Irving’s Razor:

Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.

Irving's Rule of "Racism":

Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than its thickness.

Buckley paraphrased:

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]