Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205923 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid it? LOL!!!! Who's avoided it?!! It's been addressed. It's clap trap. Nothing more. A bunch of thrown together words that mean nothing to anyone other than you. No one has avoided it, we just don't give it attention because it doesn't warrant it. It's stupid. Just like you!
Smile jackass!
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205924 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome! Best laugh this morning!
It's good that you can laugh at yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205925 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, no link is necessary!!! No one is fooled by that ridiculous POS except himself!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to the library so I can find out what "mutual sterility" is!!! After that I'll be researching "half marriages"!!!!!
Good place for you. Stay there.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205926 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
When on the losing side of a debate a homophobe will ignore reality and say they are still not married, even though they are recognized by law.
They generally close their eyes, stick their fingers in their ears and say "la la la la" as loud as they can
I haven't a frickin' clue as to what that meant.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205927 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that's what fundamentalist Christians do! It's in their user manual. Their entire religious cult is based upon the principal that they are special. Childishly belittling others is the way they "prove" it to themselves!!! Then they convince themselves that the rest of society believes in their "specialness"!
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205928 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!! SS couples can be married. The state has already said so. And it's the state, not your little religious cult, that officiates marriage. The state trumps your opinion and they trump your imaginary authority!!!! Sucks to be a dolt like you!!
<quoted text>
LOL!! So now you speak for Christ?!!! LOL!!!! Your hubris is HILARIOUS!!!!
Sod off you stupid, ridiculous troll!!! You're pathetic!!! And I say that as I giggle hilariously at you insignificance!!!!!
Are you ever going to tell us how you and your husband have biological children together or are you giving up on that lie?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205929 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are winning so your whole post is BS...
More overpopulation, more Lowest Common Denominator, more "approval", more pandering by politicians.

You hohophobes aren't nowhere near as smart as you claim to be.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205930 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right
Thank you. About time you recognized it.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205931 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law.
No such law. That is an opinion not law.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205932 Jul 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickofit
Thought so. You wont answer because you know you have nothing. ANSWER LIKE AN ADULT OR GO AWAY.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205933 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. It means that when you resort to Nazi analogies like you did, you've already lost.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205934 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so. You wont answer because you know you have nothing. ANSWER LIKE AN ADULT OR GO AWAY.
Just revealing your true identity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205935 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one- you are a very poor troll. Kind of a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205936 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitcake. You don't own Topix you dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205937 Jul 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to have upset him. His latest sock is a failure. He'll have to dream up a new one, hopefully with a better name than "Huh".
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205938 Jul 31, 2013
It was just a matter of time, a new family TV show "the Fosters" shows two lezbos fullfilling their SSM on national TV series. Do we block this show from OUR young impressionable chldren? YES!! This is the fist step in public education as I predicted long ago. It wont be long before hetero students will particiipate in the non reproductive science education class where a homo teacher will show on a similar reproduction chart but in reverse ! haha ...how to insert penis into anus. Oh for those of you morons out there I am being very sarcastic.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205939 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. It means that when you resort to Nazi analogies like you did, you've already lost.
Freedom and equality always wins...I cant lose since I am on the side of right. Now don't act like a Nazi and wont call you one.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205940 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I spent the last two hours watching your tacks on threads from your own homepage.
And you have the nerve to try to deflect you deception by asking what I'm doing trolling threads!
Sad.
Why would a person who truly believes their cause is legit need to resort to LIES to make their case look better?
YOU'RE BUSTED studmuffin!
TWO HOURS????? get a life ..
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205941 Jul 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
And again childish...ANSWER THE QUESTION..........Why wont you.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205942 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitcake. You don't own Topix you dope.
And how can anyone be taken serious if all they do is spew leis and hate and never answer a question...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 9:59PM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match