Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,191

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205845 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
..Franklyn babbled because he has no life other than posting on a gay thread on Topix.
The moron doing the exact same thing whimpered foolishly.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205847 Jul 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
God... You really are dense... We have the "romance" thing down.
A dozen roses and it's off to the truck stop bathroom.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205848 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal marriage in this country has always been about the "piece of paper". Otherwise, why would people bother to marry in the first place? Wouldn't they just shack up? Wouldn't they just go to a church and have a religious ceremony--not bother with getting a license? Even YOU got a marriage license and married your wife legally.
There are about 120,000,000 married people in the U.S.(60,000,000 couples) http://www.numberof.net/number%C2%A0of%C2%A0m... . They obviously thought it was important to them to have that piece of paper.
Wonder why? I guess they didn't know that you had issued an opinion that marriage licenses are out of fashion; that only unromantic people are getting them.
I'm sure that now you've made this announcement, the number of marriages will drop sharply.
I guess you're kind of like Jackie Kennedy and the pillbox hat.
Notice your shift?

'Legal' marriage. It' just 'married' for real marriages. Only ss couples need to qualify their relationship as 'legal marriage', because that is all it is. A manipulated maneuver for a bogus paper.

Most marriages I know celebrate for hours a union that involves a few minutes of legal paper work.

THEY NEVER LOOK AT THE PAPER AGAIN.

They do the wedding pictures. They live their marriage and it's fruit the rest of their lives.

A ss couple now claims the piece of paper. Before and after that piece of paper, nothing is the same between them and marriage.

The union of Mars and Venus vs the collision of Uranus and Uranus...

Location hidden

#205849 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the man's interests, which are readily available on his PUBLIC blog.
I'm sure if he didn't want his name to get around the internet, then he wouldn't have created a PUBLIC blog, which he then copied onto TOPIX.
Why are you so upset that his identity has been revealed? He's not a superhero. He's not working with the CIA or FBI or DEA.
He's just some schmoe with an opinion like all of us.
A few years back my name was posted on here multiple times. They even named my family. Big deal! I have had a photo of myself on TOPIX ever since I started posting here. It's not like I'm in hiding.
Are you in hiding? Would you be deeply embarrassed if people learned who you are?
I posted several articles from my blog.

A gay troll whom you support posted personal info.

You know the difference. You didn't appreciate it when it was done to you.

Now you defend a gay troll.

That's reality. Simple isn't it.

Long Beach, CA

#205850 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I own you. Very good fruitloops! Real proud of you.
Such poor reading comprehension. You should be ashamed of your failure.

Long Beach, CA

#205852 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, what is this personal information you speak of?

Long Beach, CA

#205853 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, why are you so proud of it?
*smirk*
Oh my you are even more stupid than I thought. Such a failure.
*snort*

Long Beach, CA

#205855 Jul 31, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
A place with which you are INTIMATELY familiar. LOL

Long Beach, CA

#205856 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I own you. Very good fruitloops! Real proud of you.
You just got owned again and are too stupid to even see it. FAIL. OWNED.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#205857 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ran away again. I guess on the New study shows thread I can expect you to claim you had signed off. You said you debunked the study. I challenged you to name the 7 family groups and you ran here.

Why does a legitimate cause need to use such deceitful tactics???

Folks look at this thread and see what a fraud KiMare is:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TU9MFD710...

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#205858 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice your shift?
'Legal' marriage. It' just 'married' for real marriages. Only ss couples need to qualify their relationship as 'legal marriage', because that is all it is. A manipulated maneuver for a bogus paper.
Most marriages I know celebrate for hours a union that involves a few minutes of legal paper work.
THEY NEVER LOOK AT THE PAPER AGAIN.
They do the wedding pictures. They live their marriage and it's fruit the rest of their lives.
A ss couple now claims the piece of paper. Before and after that piece of paper, nothing is the same between them and marriage.
The union of Mars and Venus vs the collision of Uranus and Uranus...
I noticed you jumped threads when I had you cornered.

Kimare claims that when he was still a fetus he absorbed a female twin and is now a sexual chimera. Kimare has also REPEATEDLY claimed that the female fetus was a lesbian.

I have asked every time this nightmare shows up to provide scientific studies that prove it's claims.

Does he understand what such a claim tells us about him?

Does he see what his refusal to provide the study and methodology used to determine his claim says about his character?

Balls in your court stud.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#205859 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Many countries have no legal 'paper'.
Government involvement involves only limited 'benefits and protections'. Most benefits and protections are outside government control.
You make the ridiculous assertion that a piece of paper is the primary element of marriage. How romantic...
The bottom line is this;
A mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage has a piece of paper that claims they are the same as married couples.
LOL
<quoted text>
You clearly don't have the romance thing down. We just got done discussing that.
However, that wasn't the issue. It was about the primary essence of marriage. You have dumbed it down to a contract. A piece of paper.'Benefits'.
As to new material, what I addressed wasn't 'material', it is unchangeable reality. You know that, that's why you want to avoid it.
Smile.
Kimare claims that when he was still a fetus he absorbed a female twin and is now a sexual chimera. Kimare has also REPEATEDLY claimed that the female fetus was a lesbian.

I have asked every time this nightmare shows up to provide scientific studies that prove it's claims.

Does he see what his refusal to provide the study and methodology used to determine his claim says about his character?

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#205860 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205862 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the man's interests, which are readily available on his PUBLIC blog.
I'm sure if he didn't want his name to get around the internet, then he wouldn't have created a PUBLIC blog, which he then copied onto TOPIX.
Why are you so upset that his identity has been revealed? He's not a superhero. He's not working with the CIA or FBI or DEA.
He's just some schmoe with an opinion like all of us.
A few years back my name was posted on here multiple times. They even named my family. Big deal! I have had a photo of myself on TOPIX ever since I started posting here. It's not like I'm in hiding.
Are you in hiding? Would you be deeply embarrassed if people learned who you are?
Why would you think that I'm hiding? Are you misrepresenting, by implying that after being banned 6 times, my picture and name aren't shown? They wouldn't, since greybox accounts show nothing. I've had my name and picture up on every registered account that I've made.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205863 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post made no sense. Please fail again.
Smile
Your incoherence is not my problem...

Location hidden

#205864 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Kimare claims that when he was still a fetus he absorbed a female twin and is now a sexual chimera. Kimare has also REPEATEDLY claimed that the female fetus was a lesbian.
I made no such claim.

Please provide post and quote.

Smile.

Busy gay troll this morning, huh?
desssanle

Pittsburgh, PA

#205865 Jul 31, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
stupid it is

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#205866 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no such claim.
Smile.
This was just posted by KImare:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TU9MFD710...

post # 60

"Honey, I went back to bed.

However, I have no obligation to do your beck and call. You list the seven family types.

I thought you were maybe talking about the New York politician. If it is a study, make sure it includes the study methods."

Just as I predicted.

You are a LIAR and you been busted!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#205867 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no such claim.
Smile.
I spent the last two hours watching your tacks on threads from your own homepage.

And you have the nerve to try to deflect you deception by asking what I'm doing trolling threads!

Sad.

Why would a person who truly believes their cause is legit need to resort to LIES to make their case look better?

YOU'RE BUSTED studmuffin!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205868 Jul 31, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing about you is that you seem to know so much about the gay subculture; especially as it relates to men. Well, that's not entirely accurate. You know about gay subculture circa 1980.

This begs the question; do you have a little sugar in your tank?

There's something very curious about you.

Fairly angry, allegedly straight man who comes to this site in order to bash gays.

You're trying to work through some kind of issue. I suspect that you have a characteristic that you don't like. You have an attraction to men. And you hate it. So you come here and bash gays as a means of self-punishment.

You offer little, if anything to the actual conversation that goes on here.

I think it's time you come clean.

I'm not trying to insult you. God knows that if you are gay or bisexual, I don't find that to be a flaw.

I do think your anger and negativity indicates some kind of inner turmoil.

I recommend that you seek some kind of therapy to figure this stuff out.

Just my opinion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 10 hr Octopus 27
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Thu nick 705
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs