Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205781 Jul 30, 2013
Flabbergassed wrote:
This type of ban would not be out of line for many of the Glendora, California city council member's as they are all involved in kicking out senior citizen's from their low income apartments in the city.
So doing something like this.
Injured Afghanistan Vet Now Being Allowed To Fly Her American Flag As-Is.
I must say this is much better than what all the loud mouth hamster divers are posting about, don't ya think?
It's a worthy subject. That's for sure.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205782 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he'd want to go to your wedding. I wouldn't want to be in the same state as someone who creates a profile to stalk me. Creep.
Got that right...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205783 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have my whacky fans. I just keep 'em speechless.
These clowns wish that they were us...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205784 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
Nice.
I'm sure that the gays contingent would call the lamb a "hater" and a "traitor" though...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205785 Jul 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a free country, like it or not
You can look down on their marriages just as they can look down on your marriage and it means absolutely nothing whatsoever
The only thing that is important is legally.
And they re legally married, whether you personally like it or not.
The way to make money off of you of course is the conspiracy theory propaganda, easy money.
another failed joke.
Your company must like you, they pay you much for these posts, don't they?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205786 Jul 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Believers are very easy to make money off of, do you know how many people build "end of times" shelters and supplies in the 80's
Billion dollar industry
Yes, you moron, because Russia still had nuclear capability and an attack seemd possible. Dolt. Weren't you there?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205787 Jul 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I could write a book "Obama is hiding under your bed!"
You would buy it :)
Tell yourself that. In fact, start writing it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205788 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who yanked your chain?
Corporate did. They are watching him, pissing all over himself, like an anxiety ridden puppy.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205789 Jul 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "reality" isn't worth the imagined paper it's written on.
You could shack up with a woman for 50 years. You could be totally monogamous, been a perfect partner, an excellent father to your offspring, etc. But if you don't have that "paper"--you know the one that you say "reality smashes"--you don't get to call yourself "married". You don't get the protections and benefits of marriage.
I think you've just defiled yourself again.
"Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Actually in nine states you do."

So, there's that...
You should research a topic before posting about it, you make yourself look foolish when you don't.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205790 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me honestly if you dare. Who is the creep Kimare, or someone whose sole purpose here including his profile name is to stalk Kimare?
I'll bet that he ignores that...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205791 Jul 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít need to lie, I have the luxury of being right
Look around at others that claim people say what they have not said, those are the ones that are admitting defeat by being dishonest.
Says the corporate tool, defending his lies with MORE lies...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205792 Jul 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
I've been reading the story about Detroit homes that list for a dollar but aren't sold, and passing through the parts about the decay made me think of Mikey the Stain.
Detroit has its rot, and now Civilization as a whole has too, thanks to SCROTUS and the Common Man.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23812...
As I keep saying, the world has gone insane. And it is starting to show..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205793 Jul 30, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
so what ? It's called "THE FIRST AMENDMENT". Obviously you're a liberal, since you are implacably opposed to The First Amendment.
So, you are claiming that the 1st Amendment guarantees the corporations the right to affect national politics and policies?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205794 Jul 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
I've been reading the story about Detroit homes that list for a dollar but aren't sold, and passing through the parts about the decay made me think of Mikey the Stain.
Detroit has its rot, and now Civilization as a whole has too, thanks to SCROTUS and the Common Man.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23812...
Who, in their right mind, would want to live in Detroit?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205795 Jul 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Many countries have no legal 'paper'.
Government involvement involves only limited 'benefits and protections'. Most benefits and protections are outside government control.
You make the ridiculous assertion that a piece of paper is the primary element of marriage. How romantic...
The bottom line is this;
A mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage has a piece of paper that claims they are the same as married couples.
LOL
God... You really are dense... We have the "romance" thing down. We've never needed help with that. We wanted the protections and benefits through legal marriage.

As for the rest of your post... Get some new material. You've become a bore.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205796 Jul 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Many countries have no legal 'paper'.
Government involvement involves only limited 'benefits and protections'. Most benefits and protections are outside government control.
You make the ridiculous assertion that a piece of paper is the primary element of marriage. How romantic...
The bottom line is this;
A mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage has a piece of paper that claims they are the same as married couples.
LOL
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
God... You really are dense... We have the "romance" thing down. We've never needed help with that. We wanted the protections and benefits through legal marriage.
As for the rest of your post... Get some new material. You've become a bore.
You clearly don't have the romance thing down. We just got done discussing that.

However, that wasn't the issue. It was about the primary essence of marriage. You have dumbed it down to a contract. A piece of paper.'Benefits'.

As to new material, what I addressed wasn't 'material', it is unchangeable reality. You know that, that's why you want to avoid it.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205797 Jul 30, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
I'm sure that the gays contingent would call the lamb a "hater" and a "traitor" though...
Yes. The lamb is a hater who is "clinging to his gun or religion".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205798 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The lamb is a hater who is "clinging to his gun or religion".
Right, and they'll stop mocking him, if only he'll go along with them and their ideas...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205799 Jul 30, 2013
Then, he can be a part of society again. He can be "in" with the "cool kids"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205800 Jul 30, 2013
Who wouldn't want that .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr surfs up 7,955
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united 2 hr James 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 22 hr scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Pizza 16,000
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Wed Mac 124
Is any place hiring? Wed Anonymous 1
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••