Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,917)

Showing posts 178,321 - 178,340 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Joanie full of Baloney.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...That's not a real question, that's merely thinly disguised attempt at an insult. It mirrors the majority of your petty posts.
That's rich coming from you.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
the fruit of your thoughts : stale and polluted air
Get some schtick Jizzy, or at least some kind of a point. Geez son.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I think denial and lies are harmful to a person, family and society at large.
And yet you show up here every day denying the existence of an institution that clearly exists and has been federally ruled upon, and lying about homosexuals in general. If denial and lies are harmful to so many according to you, why do you continue to engage in such harmful behaviors? Oh, that's right, you're a fundie. A hypocrite.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that concern is a mental disorder.
You aren't concerned. You're just bitter that society isn't buying into the lies that you and your ilk continue to try and peddle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rip about an idiotic ruling.
We know. Because you don't live in reality, but instead in your dream world.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply saying ss couples and marriage are not the same.
And yet again for the 100th time, no one has tried to say they are. What IS the same, are the marriages of both gays and straights. EXACTLY the same in every aspect of the law. your approval or recognition is completely irrelevant.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no counter for the distinctions I list, except to say that a court ruled against reality.
Okayyyy.
The only distinction you continue to counter with has something to do with sterility, which as any sterile straight person can tell you, is completely irrelevant.

The court ruling stands, whether you accept that reality or not.

You've lost jackass! Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

The real question is, why don't homosexuals have the self acceptance to establish their own relational identity and legitimate rights?
Why didn't women have the self acceptance to establish their own independent identities and voting rights?

Why didn't African-Americans have the self acceptance to establish their own independent identities and voting rights?

Why didn't interracial couples have the self acceptance to establish their own relational identity and legitimate rights?

You see, KiMerde, it's statements like yours that have people scratching their heads and saying "this idiot can't be serious; he has to be trolling for comments."

According to you, we're supposed to come up with some magical institution vaguely resembling, but not copying, marriage which everyone and the government will recognize, especially if they put on their rainbow glasses.

Marriage is marriage. You have it, and I have it. You can crap on my marriage all day long but it will never change the fact that I am legally married. It further frosts your cookies that hubby and I can, should we choose, find a rabbi and minister who will bless that marriage with a holy matrimony. When we do that, keep checking the mailbox for your invitation.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
...bla bla bla... When we do that, keep checking the mailbox for your invitation.
Like he'd want to go to your wedding. I wouldn't want to be in the same state as someone who creates a profile to stalk me. Creep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is marriage. You have it, and I have it. You can crap on my marriage all day long but it will never change the fact that I am legally married. It further frosts your cookies that hubby and I can, should we choose, find a rabbi and minister who will bless that marriage with a holy matrimony. When we do that, keep checking the mailbox for your invitation.
LOL!!! One can see the steam coming out of his ears!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It further frosts your cookies that hubby and I can, should we choose, find a rabbi and minister who will bless that marriage with a holy matrimony. When we do that, keep checking the mailbox for your invitation.
I would not send that invite, It would be like inviting the Westborough Baptist church.
Dorn

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Now that the same sex marriage is legal, we need to start working on solving a bigger problem,

It is ridiculous that our society tolerates rape!
If convicted rapists were surgically castrated, they would not be likely to rape again. If men knew that if they rape anyone they could be caught and the punishment would be surgical castration, they may think twice about committing that crime.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Mikey Baloney wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie and everybody knows it, because everybody knows you only have the approval of the lowest common denominator and a SCROTUS that followed the political wind.

But you know that, right, Mikey?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Dorn wrote:
Now that the same sex marriage is legal, we need to start working on solving a bigger problem,
It is ridiculous that our society tolerates rape!
If convicted rapists were surgically castrated, they would not be likely to rape again. If men knew that if they rape anyone they could be caught and the punishment would be surgical castration, they may think twice about committing that crime.
You're making your NAMBLA buddies squirm, Emo.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Take another hit.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not send that invite, It would be like inviting the Westborough Baptist church.
Big D attempts a joke. Fails.
Fran KieRizzo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to be in the same state as someone who creates a profile to stalk me.
You should be so lucky.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Fran KieRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be so lucky.
Oh, I have my whacky fans. I just keep 'em speechless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D attempts a joke. Fails.
and what he doesn't realize is that most of those protesters from that so called church are Lawyers and video camera operators baiting a city or person to break the law on them so they can sue. If only he realized how rich they get from stupid people.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>and what he doesn't realize is that most of those protesters from that so called church are Lawyers and video camera operators baiting a city or person to break the law on them so they can sue. If only he realized how rich they get from stupid people.
It is a free country, like it or not

You can look down on their marriages just as they can look down on your marriage and it means absolutely nothing whatsoever

The only thing that is important is legally.

And they re legally married, whether you personally like it or not.

The way to make money off of you of course is the conspiracy theory propaganda, easy money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,321 - 178,340 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••