Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

UK

#203417 Jul 18, 2013
Reverend Shitstain wrote:
KiMare, I would rather have gay parents then Christian parents who believe the following is from God:
Prov. 23:13-14 ("Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell"),
How you can look any child in the eye when you advocate beating them with rods is beyond me. You need to be reported to Child Protective Services.
Reverend Caligula would rather ram the rod and damage their insides.

Thank the SCROTUS for basically selling the future of children to the Cockroaches.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#203418 Jul 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>

Clearly KiMare, you hate children or you would not be reading this to them in Sunday School.
Normal parents love their children, but then no one ever said Pew warming bigots were normal.
Normal parents read these verses and understand the content and meaning of them as the normal Bible reading parent does not abuse their kids. You seem very insecure about yourself constantly posting your hatred for other people. Why you so scared bro ?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203419 Jul 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thinks like "If you don't believe in craving the diseased sphincter of another male then you're a Regressive in the Dark Ages".
How'd I do, shitferbrains?
Poorly as usual

I donít happen to be gay, but as an American I defend the rights of my fellow Americans. You will not be forcing your beliefs upon us.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#203420 Jul 18, 2013
Well really I'm not to worried about gay laws being passed so I have no issues with this matter Idrc(I don't really care) not in a mean selfish way I'm not gonna judge anyone

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203421 Jul 18, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Stating that "Mating behavior is completely irrelevant to the state issuing a marriage license" is not a rabid opinion, it's a bona fide statement of fact. It's demonstrable and provable.
2) Science has nothing to do with marriage. But don't let that stop you from pretending it does.
Smile!
I understand that for gay couples like you, you need protection have sex. But for marriage, we need protection NOT to have children when we make love. Hence children ARE a integral part of marriage.

That is why social science recognizes the connection between mating behavior and marriage.

Again, mating behavior in marriage works. For your relationship, it is defective. No wonder you are confused.

Sacramento, CA

#203422 Jul 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
KiMare, I would rather have gay parents then Christian parents who believe the following is from God:
Prov. 23:13-14 ("Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell"),
How you can look any child in the eye when you advocate beating them with rods is beyond me. You need to be reported to Child Protective Services.
For what children are not disciplined by their father? The expression merely means - Do not be weak, thinking that you will injure your child by judicious correction, and in this fear withholding your hand; but punish him firmly when necessary, and, far from harming him, you will be doing him the greatest good. Maybe if Treyvon had some parenting discipline, him and the large majority of youth today might be better off.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203424 Jul 18, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin', you keep pretending that you've presented "science" in your multitudinous, tedious, and vociferous posts.
If you've been told it once, you've been told it a million times:
You have nothing more than opinions.
That's it.
Your opinion has been completely powerless against my legal, federally recognized marriage. When we went for the certificate, the clerk didn't offer forth GDK's opinion. And do you know why? BECAUSE it's an opinion, and a worthless one at that.
Still married, in spite of the most valiant efforts of your opinion.
Troll on.
See my last post.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203425 Jul 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>For what children are not disciplined by their father? The expression merely means - Do not be weak, thinking that you will injure your child by judicious correction, and in this fear withholding your hand; but punish him firmly when necessary, and, far from harming him, you will be doing him the greatest good. Maybe if Treyvon had some parenting discipline, him and the large majority of youth today might be better off.
And now you judge people you know nothing of.

Is that what you are taught, to always judge others no matter how much information you lack?

I am curious, which passage in your bible tells you that it is your personal place to judge everyone else?

Because you know darn well I could quote passages that tell you not to.

How do you personally decide which parts of the bible are just crap and which parts you are supposed to follow?

Oh thatís right, there is a guy behind a pulpit that tells you which parts to follow and which are just garbage.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203426 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an "as wipe" retard?
typo FKtard, you know what it is because you are one! figure it out there that should keep you bussy for the day

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#203427 Jul 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"No dear" - from "Joanie Baloney Stain"
"Darlin'" - from Dusty Rage Grrrrl
All the same shit cultist, signed up with hidden profiles.
That's a loverly theory, Sweet Pea, other than the fact that I use only one profile. Why would we need 10 profiles to bust balls when one is sufficient?

The reason we use "deary", "sweety" and other terms of "endearment" is because we're being snarky.

Sadly, you're too dense to have picked up on that.

Enjoy the only response you'll ever get from me, Troll Doll.

You're welcome.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#203428 Jul 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See my last post.
Damn you all to hell; you made me read your previous post. I so hate being your bitch.

Still, it contained nothing new and nothing "scientific".
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203430 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Lets recap
Zimmerman, shot the kid for trespassing and the possibility that he MIGHT be upto no good. The kid, buys some skittles and is dead a few minutes latter. I wonder did Zimm, kill him because of the rainbow of flavors?
"Any way who's story do you beleive Trayvons or Georges? "
Kind of hard to ask Tratvon.
Exactly, we are getting the story from and eye witness, everyone else is just speculating and so are you, YOU were NOT there so how can you say George is lying? you sound just like Travons family and friends who also were not there you dumb FK.... STFU It's time to get over it. RIP Trayvon
Moses

Corona, CA

#203431 Jul 18, 2013
The bible was written by heterosexual men (i.e., Hebrew scholars), for heterosexual men and women. Gay men and women need to write their own bible if they do not agree with what has been written. Do not try to interpret the bible to suit your lifestyle as that lifestyle is opposed in the old testament. As for the new testament, it appears this book was written to make a profit (i.e., sell more books). While most new testament translations are opposed to homosexuals, there may be some translations that are more conservative (to sell more books). Still, both testaments oppose homosexuality. Thus, do not try to interpret the translated bibles to suit your lifestyle. You either suit the lifestyle of the bibles already written, or you do not. Since it is more than likely you do not, re-write your own gay bible, but do not quote the heterosexual old and new testaments

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#203432 Jul 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and worshiping feces is okay, but incest isn't? How incestuous is the buggery of two diseased males anyway?
They're like space aliens, with weird unfathomable customs.
Cockroaches from Uranus.
Dear, if I were a worshiper of feces, I would be at your house every Sunday morning with a big colorful hat, dainty white gloves, and my church fan. I'd be ready to see you, THE ULTIMATE steaming pile just as you roll out of bed and begin your daily sermon of sh!t.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#203433 Jul 18, 2013
Moses wrote:
The bible was written by heterosexual men (i.e., Hebrew scholars), for heterosexual men and women. Gay men and women need to write their own bible if they do not agree with what has been written. Do not try to interpret the bible to suit your lifestyle as that lifestyle is opposed in the old testament. As for the new testament, it appears this book was written to make a profit (i.e., sell more books). While most new testament translations are opposed to homosexuals, there may be some translations that are more conservative (to sell more books). Still, both testaments oppose homosexuality. Thus, do not try to interpret the translated bibles to suit your lifestyle. You either suit the lifestyle of the bibles already written, or you do not. Since it is more than likely you do not, re-write your own gay bible, but do not quote the heterosexual old and new testaments
Is this the same Bible that was written by slave owners? You know the one, don't you, that they used to support the buying and selling of human beings for centuries.

What happened to that Bible?

Sacramento, CA

#203438 Jul 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you judge people you know nothing of.
Is that what you are taught, to always judge others no matter how much information you lack?
I am curious, which passage in your bible tells you that it is your personal place to judge everyone else?
Because you know darn well I could quote passages that tell you not to.
How do you personally decide which parts of the bible are just crap and which parts you are supposed to follow?
Oh thatís right, there is a guy behind a pulpit that tells you which parts to follow and which are just garbage.
Hey don't give me the atheist sermon. I was taught to see things as they are. How dare I stand up for my beliefs...LOL I'm sure you could do the same thing as all the atheists do and take a verse here and then one there. When you read a book, do you read a sentence there and and one here? Stop throwing your atheist religion at me.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203439 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
"Frankie calls me bad names, and he's a Vietnamese killer!"
But that was all there was to shoot at in Vietnam you stupid Azzz

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#203440 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls me "fruit loop" or "spice cake" or some other childish name associated with being gay. Maybe he has the big pants for me. Maybe he's trying to catch my eye. Who knows...
Nevertheless, he's a Vietnamese killing, incest supporting, dolt.
It hardly surprises me that you run to his defense.
Vultures of a feather...
I don't even glance at the unregistered user posts anymore. Just scroll right on by them.

Sacramento, CA

#203441 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same Bible that was written by slave owners? You know the one, don't you, that they used to support the buying and selling of human beings for centuries.
What happened to that Bible?
Or the atheist slave book by the great atheist Pol Pot. And His Cambodia as a modern slave state. Or the great slave state today, north korea led by the great atheist government.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#203442 Jul 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>normal Bible reading parent
Well, there's an oxymoron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Bikerboy 7,956
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr theos 2,276
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sat ET SNELL 26
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sat marcella williams 4
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united Sat James 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs