Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,783)

Showing posts 175,641 - 175,660 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it.
In spite of 'psychology, psychiatry, biology and sociology' not knowing what causes homosexuality, you claim they can determine the normalcy?
Do you really think anyone believes that nonsense.
Smile.
It's normalcy is determined by the fact that it inherently does not cause any physical or mental harm to those that share it's characteristics. It presents no handicap, well, other than the nonsense of c*nt's like yourself.

All mainstream medical and mental health organizations have concluded that varying sexual orientations represent normal forms of human experience. The origin is irrelevant. And their opinions are more important than yours.

BTW, right handedness, left handedness, and ambidextrousness, despite that psychology, psychiatry, biology and sociaology not knowing what causes them are also all perfectly normal.

Normal isn't determined by origins.

Smile bi-atch.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny..a delusional POS thinking they are 'in charge'! but then it sounds like any common bigoted Republican't.
Another great argument! Wow!

A Republican't. HO HO! HAR!HAR!HAR! So funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Closed cases wrote:
Other business owners have also complained about the police how they have been slow to respond to some of their complaints and that nothing had been done about any of them.
Records obtained for the 12 cases show that none were solved but all were closed. That sees to be the common way Glendora PD handles their cases?
Or that's ho their told to run the department by the cities political handlers.
Aw shuddup. Who cares?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy bat droppings, Batman! You post something that I'd think most reasonable folk would find spot on regardless of their feelings about the topic here and get a an 8X trifecta of negative judge its. Bravo! High Five! Chest Bump! YoodaMan!
I've been away for a bit, hey, this place is a bit of a broken record. See ya'll on the flip side.

Perhaps, they can't read?
Nice to have you back.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít think they have internalized this yet
Same sex marriage now had federal recognition due to the demise of section 3 of DOMA, which means not only can same sex couples marry in California, but they have federal recognition as well.
A double win
Some folks here are still hanging onto the flotsam left after a sinking ship
Some folks here are sore winners.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know children with ultra-religious bigoted and ignorant parents that have a lot of questions, regrets. It is reasonable to think that their lives were diminished by the tynary of religion.
I call bullsh!t. How many of these children do you know, and why do you know them? Give us a real big fib!

"tynary" What a moron!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had been a black killing a white the defendant would have been checked for impairment, not the deceased. If it had been a black killing a white, odds are good he'd be in jail awaiting the to find out how long his sentence was going to be.
To be fair, none of us were there. GZ had marks on the back of his head, not the deceased. And GZ didn't have any shady background pop up during trial. I grieve for the parents of TM. Regardless of circumstances. Many with shady pasts embrace great futures, this one will never have the chance. Lesson? Don't fight, unless a life is at stake. Might be one's own...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Advice an old combat Marine gave me when I went to the war- "Be brave. Even if youíre not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference."
He died today at 80 years old. R.I.P. Tuffy. A great guy.
Totally off topic, tough sh!t if you don't like it.(That's what Tuffy would say!).
Ssorry that you lost a good friend. And, that was good advice.
:-D
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids raised by gay parents disagree with you, as do the gay kids who now know that their marriages will be legal when they grow up and choose to marry.
You lose.
Kids, families, and society win!
Twirl all you like. Gay folks are STILL getting married in CA.
Deal with it.
So now you speak for all the kids raised by gay parents. Priceless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
The gravity of your stupidity is exposed.
No dear, the only thing exposed by your nonsense is your desperation.

The origins of sexual orientation are completely irrelevant. The only people you find it important are bigots like yourself and those promoting agendas against certain sects of people in society. For you and your ilk, the origins are of huge importance because the origins determine how you mask and modify your agenda of intolerance.

The medical professionals determining that sexual orientation is predetermined and innate was what led to the religious bigots altering their message from "Homosexuals are scurge" to the more ridiculous "love the sinner, hate the sin".

The origin of homosexuality is completely irrelevant to those that don't have an agenda against them. We are, we always have been, and we always will be.

Cant' wait to find out what your next ridiculous talking point is going to be.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute, one weak troll sticking up for the other. How special.
Learn from ones enemies. Adopt their tactics. Adapt, improvise and overcome. If we are using your tactic, then rejoice. But, we are not the "weak" ones. We rely on no mod interference.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any children raised by gay parents have any questions, issues, concerns, regrets, etc, at all? Is it reasonable to think everything about their lives was carefree and gay, as in happy, because their parents were gay, as in homosexual?
It's unreasonable but that's what Quest has decided is true.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute, one weak troll sticking up for the other. How special.
However, I applaud your clumsy attempt to "divide and conquer"....Pity it didn't apply. I think that your cupcakes are done...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and ss couples are clearly distinct relationships. Not equal.
Imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will not gain you respect. It will simply garnish scorn.
Repetition, the argument of idiots.

Who has had a marriage of same gender imposed on them? Oh, that's right, NO ONE.

You couldn't be any stupider if you were in a coma.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbass,
He's obviously talking about your claim of "we've all but eradicated slavery in the world" or whatever it was, and he just produced prrof of YOUR misleading posts, and you're trying to take HIM to task for being misleading? Ha! He debunked you easily enough....And you wriggle....
That's due to the fact that VV is a moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only surmise that the poster erroneously posted "everyone", when the poster meant to type "everyone that I want to pay attention to, all others don't exist" ... Because, "everyone" is a blanket statement that has absolutely NO BEARING on reality, nor any basis in same.
Some people will say anything.... As long as they think it sounds good...
Three (count 'em) posters disagreed with his "everyone" declaration. NO (count 'em) posters agreed with his same moronic declaration. But he's sticking by it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbass,
He's obviously talking about your claim of "we've all but eradicated slavery in the world" or whatever it was, and he just produced prrof of YOUR misleading posts, and you're trying to take HIM to task for being misleading? Ha! He debunked you easily enough....And you wriggle....
VV has no shame.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Oh how precious...the mad little troll called me a Christmas confection. Awww...I think it was trying to make an insult? Oh well, another fail. But what did anyone expect from an idiot troll? It can't help it. It doesn't know any better.
I'm pretty sure that the word that you are looking for is "failure".
Your posts are all failures. Wait, though, I just realized that you might have an aversion to the word that your daddie shouted at you, endlessly?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaawww.... That's SO cute... "Will anyone who disagrees with me please go away?" Why don't you go and trill into the corner, dunce? That way, we won't have to look at you drooling ....
Please go easy on "well". He's not well.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I really needed the benefit of your lack of knowledge.
He's just making sure that you have no shortage of it. Besides, he has no use for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 175,641 - 175,660 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••