Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,061 - 175,080 of 200,347 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. The gay twirl bombastic pontificater is offended because truth and reality can be concisely described with one word.
That's what frustrated People in denial. All their delusion is eposed with a simple description of reality.
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint in evolutionary mating behavior.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Children prefer mom and dad.
You need more than therapy. You need God.
That's another simple reality.
Girl, I got God. And He's got me. You don't need to worry about me.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What spin would that be? You mean the spin where you try and pretend that an act creates a virus? That type of spin?
No the spin where you try to spin it that oral sex doesn't sometimes spread HPV.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated, accurately, that polygamy is not marriage, it is multiple marriages. Not all the participants are married to each other. Multiple marriages are currently illegal. Should there be this imaginary hoards of people that you love to pretend exist that are clammering to be able to have multiple marriages, then they are free to present their case for discrimination. But given that the laws that prevent them from having multiple marriages are not the same laws that are preventing gays from marrying in some states, I don't irrationally connect the two as you do.
Is that clear enough for you idiot? It's only about the 20th time I've spelled it out. Would crayons and story time help?
You argument against marriage equality for polygamists is that polygamy is illegal. Priceless.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANLATION: I can't support my previous deceitful accusation with an actual post, so now I'll just spin and spin some more.
You have admitted you are against marriage equality for polygamists, I don't need to spin it.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud to say that I have reported you to abuse numerous times. You exist to ruin the fun other people wish to have in here. Your insults are only to stop an actual discussion of the facts and draw everyone's attention to your pitiful little self. When you are not the center of attention your harassment and your abuse increases until people feel they must defend themselves. You make being here a waste of time. No wonder Topix is so unhappy about your participation.
That's rich coming from Rev Draino.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No the spin where you try to spin it that oral sex doesn't sometimes spread HPV.
I must've missed something. Are the bug chasers now pretending that the virus they yearn to catch, in order to have a sense of belonging(!!), doesn't exist?

Then what exactly ARE they chasing?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I don't do is pretend that certain acts are inherently harmful because some people have diseases. People spread diseases. Straight ones and gay ones alike.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You argument against marriage equality for polygamists is that polygamy is illegal. Priceless.
Thanks for proving yet again that you have the comprehensive skill set of a turkey...if that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have admitted you are against marriage equality for polygamists, I don't need to spin it.
No, I haven't. I haven't expressed anything of the kind.

But keep clucking and gobbling. Nothing demonstrates your stupidity more than your ridiculously childish posts.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I don't do is pretend that certain acts are inherently harmful because some people have diseases. People spread diseases. Straight ones and gay ones alike.
What you do is defend all things gay even when they don't need defending.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving yet again that you have the comprehensive skill set of a turkey...if that.
Well, that's your argument. That's what you said. Polygamy shouldn't be w allowed because the laws against it aren't the same as those against SSM. Even though Prop 8 prohibited polygamy too.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. I haven't expressed anything of the kind.
But keep clucking and gobbling. Nothing demonstrates your stupidity more than your ridiculously childish posts.
You implied polygamy shouldn't be allowed because it is "more than one marriage."

But we can quickly end this. Do you support polygamy or not? Easy! No spin. Yes or no?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Fearless Contrarian wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's remember that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a devout American Baptist minister. According to the official website of the Southern Baptist Convention, which is the world's largest Baptist denomination with 16 million members as of 2012: "We affirm God's plan for marriage and sexual intimacy – one man, and one woman, for life. Homosexuality is not a ‘valid alternative lifestyle.’
Here's a fun little article about the SB's. Homosexuality is a no-no, but strip poker with little boys is A-OK.

http://www.abpnews.com/ministry/people/item/8...

By the way, it didn't take you long to have your registered profile banned. Way to go, Beavis.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah Balogna appears, and so does the idiotic smilie mashing. Coincidence?

And where's Reverend Rosie?
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I must've missed something. Are the bug chasers now pretending that the virus they yearn to catch, in order to have a sense of belonging(!!), doesn't exist?
Then what exactly ARE they chasing?
i wouldn't worry about it pappy it's above you head.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison is an attack on the higher comprehensive skill of turkeys and is uncalled for.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me the post number where I said HPV is exclusively a gay virus.

Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldn't worry about it pappy it's above you head.
Great argument you've got there.
Pokerfacesd

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Just shut up and get them bronzed and put them on the mantel.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fun little article about the SB's. Homosexuality is a no-no, but strip poker with little boys is A-OK.
http://www.abpnews.com/ministry/people/item/8...
By the way, it didn't take you long to have your registered profile banned. Way to go, Beavis.
Try as you will, but you will never succeed in suppressing the truth about the LGBT movement’s harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nation’s children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 20 hr snodder 2,252
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Sun Ron 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 23 AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Jul 23 Shellys Husband is Strong 635
•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••