Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,001 - 175,020 of 200,602 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
* LAMO

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

This thread is now meaningless.

Since: Feb 09

Woodland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

If I may...I realize that (fill in the topic) is an important issue facing US today but DOJ documents recently uncovered through the FOIA reveal that the federal government sent people and money to Fla to organize protests and incite violence against a US citizen. No trail. No jury. No justice.

Google it. The worthless, spineless, self-serving, unethical, race-baiting, America-hating, sorry-ass look at me I'm important, ignorant feces-ridden excuse for a journalist that we have today probably won't even mention it.

Ok People, this is when you take off all your clothes and stand in front of the mirror...What do you see? That's right. A belly-button, two or three knees:) and some toes...Ya I know...You see an American. Unless you're an illegal alien...That reads English. Huh, what are the chances of that...Anyway, my point was...Mmmm...Hell, I forgot...

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
No more California dreaming, you've got the reality now.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No more California dreaming, you've got the reality now.
We're working on Ireland.

Stay tuned.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh fluck sweetie almost every loud mouth anti same sex marriage bigot has had at least one divorce... the leader of Protect Marriage Washington was on his fourth marriage... how many has Rush limburger had now
Ohhhhhhh...Dee Vorce.....like the first married lesbian couple in Massachusetts?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>and you didn't bring me none.... and all this time I thought we were friends
lol ... He did bring you "none" you stupid blonde.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>told you I was right about you
Frizzo can't hide it, he finally came out.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.....Who cares? Sounds like you are looking to hook up with Frank. He doesn't swing that way...
lol .. you haven't heard ????
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna be a writer when you grow up, imbecile?
You still on here making moronic statements? I thought you were b*tch slapped long ago.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, he's having a big time.....at yer expense...
:-D
lol .. you and Frizzo have a thing going on, of course you want to defend him you homo ... so what you say means nothing to me you second class tramp

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My post describing the weather was just an experiment to see how many negative "judge-its" the judge-it rigger would give me for it.
But yes. CA climate is nice.
If you ever got a thumbs up "Judge It" you would be screaming how everyone in the world agrees with you. You just can't face the fact that you are nothing more than an irritating troll.

If someone says they love God, you call them stupid, if someone says they hate God you call them stupid. How is that fun for anyone to be here? You intentionally try to make our experience here unpleasant.

You are the reason moderated groups exist.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. you and Frizzo have a thing going on, of course you want to defend him you homo ... so what you say means nothing to me you second class tramp
Shouldn't you be out chasing poontang, instead of chatt'n up the boys?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I register, I get deleted soon as they get a clue it's good old Frankie they're talking to. Poof!
Disappeared like in some cheesy third world banana republic.
I am proud to say that I have reported you to abuse numerous times. You exist to ruin the fun other people wish to have in here. Your insults are only to stop an actual discussion of the facts and draw everyone's attention to your pitiful little self. When you are not the center of attention your harassment and your abuse increases until people feel they must defend themselves. You make being here a waste of time. No wonder Topix is so unhappy about your participation.
Lush Rimmjobb

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Wake up americans and join the reichspublicans as we stop everything and then sell it back. there is gold in doing nothing for the other guy until he is forced to pay for what he used to think he had earned. GOLD!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a dam fool.
He sounds like one because he is one. It is foolish to spend ones whole entire life harassing gay people.
nina

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

hi, i am a Indian female model, now in Dubai and coming to US for visit by next week, guys just help me to find some modeling jobs any where in US, and it will be helpful if any one can find me a sharing accommodation. you can find my profile here..
http://www.worldfashionjob.com/profileinfo.as...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
Only because we have all failed to report all the abusive, harassing and insulting posts. The squeaky wheel gets the Topix grease sort of speak. If we do not report these abusive posts the trolls win and we lose. I would also suggest that no one defend themselves against the insults as it only encourages the trolls.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Indiana county clerk: Same-sex marriage applicants could face jail
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-2...

Same-sex couples seeking to marry could be jailed for submitting a marriage license application in Tippecanoe County, Ind., the county clerk warned.

Indiana's marriage license application has spaces designated for "male applicant" and "female applicant," and Tippecanoe County Clerk Crista Coffey noted only one man and one woman may seek marriage in the state.

"Applicants for marriage do sign their paperwork under penalty of perjury," Coffey said, adding two men or two women applying to marry could trigger the 1997 law.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you say or how you say it you it it's all about your cult being accepted by the government and society. And no you didn't need a gun pointing to anyones head you A-hole the pressure was your constant parading, jumping up and down yelling and screeming like lttle girls that became so anoying that some states just couldn't take it any more. Don't think for one minute that what was accomplshed was because society thinks being gay is sane. Now go paint your toe nails you second class freak .
Who appointed you rule maker? I am glad that gay people get real in your face, because the sick perverted society that you are a part of has to change and if it doesn't then we'll watch it die and be replaced by the society that our children are growing up in where they know they have gay friends, relatives and even parents and they think it is just fine that gay people are gay.

You white heterosexual KKKristan males no longer run America. We have taken it from you and we are evolving our Republic to include freedom for everyone and the fact that you can not mind your own business is all that is slowing us down. Soon you'll die, good, and you'll be replaced with three people who accept freedom for all, not just white heterosexual religious male homophobic males.

America belongs equally to us all. They days of you getting to make the rules have ended.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... 45 min Dr_Zorderz 16
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr standing ground 4,979
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr marching banded 15,931
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 17 Vivian Was Always... 685
Taggers: (Feb '06) Aug 11 endamerikkkascurr... 247

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE