Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201270 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: I can't seem to convince you with lies so I'll call you a hater and hope that you will defend yourself, which I hope, will let me off the hook and keep me from looking as stupid as I am.
[translation provided by His Holiness Reverend Alan]
That describes 99% of Tizzy's posts.
The Watch

Monrovia, CA

#201271 Jul 10, 2013
California doesn't really care about any other state or country.

http://www.calwatchdog.com/2012/05/02/darrell...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#201272 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Never done that.
I simply point out that at it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Making ss couples a defect failure of mating behavior.
Moreover, children prefer mom and dad.
Not to mention that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
<quoted text>
You are bragging about an oxymoron sweeping the nation???
So, after three years of whining and yammering with your "mutually sterile, redumbdant, cross-cultural constraint" boo-shit, this is all you have? An oxymoron?

Please stop pummeling me with your blistering comebacks. I fear I'll have to seek therapy.
brown eye seeks same

UK

#201273 Jul 10, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Better that than for you to father a baby.
Like you care.

Location hidden

#201274 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Never done that.
Your posts indicate otherwise.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply point out that at it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Marriage is a man made institution meant for many purposes. Highest among them is the legal recognition of combined assets.

Marriage is completely irrelevant to evolution.

Go try this bullshyt with your bible study group. No one here is buying your made up nonsense.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Making ss couples a defect failure of mating behavior.
ss couples are able to mate just fine.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, children prefer mom and dad.
Really? Show me the peer reviewed research that indicates the hundreds of thousands of children currently being raised by gay parents would prefer to opt out and have different parents.

Waiting...

Waiting....

Waiting....

Seriously, if your cause is so just, why do you have to make shyt up to support it? Why are you so desperate?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Another statement created solely out of thin air that you can't support. Not that it matters because what type of sex anyone engages in is none of your business, and is completely irrelevant to the subject of this string. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your creepy obsession about the sex other people engage in.

Location hidden

#201275 Jul 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...that is the funniest thing posted today....way too funny dude! Life has always existed in the Universe? and we have humans on other planets? "When a biosphere is formed around a rocky world everything needed for life is brought here" Does that happen a lot? is brought here from where? Space ships? And that forms a life that evolves into humans? Where Did the Information in Cells Come from? But there is no way that chance, clay,“organic soup,” or natural selection could invent the chemical code of a first cell, and use it to write information instructing the cell to make just the right proteins, fold them properly, and send each one to the only place in the cell where it will fit. There is no known natural law through which matter can give rise to information, neither is there any physical process or material phenomenon known that can do this. Consider the odds against the right information popping up! Information never happens apart from intelligence, yet cells contain huge amounts of information. I believe this is the most important single evidence that life came from the mind of an intelligent Creator rather than from dumb chemicals.
You should buy a dictionary hon. It's obvious from your post that you don't know how to properly employ the word "evidence".

Location hidden

#201276 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bragging about an oxymoron sweeping the nation???
No dingle berry, he's bragging because the minority of c*nts like yourself that think their acceptance of our marriages is somehow important to us are being shown the door.

Your acceptance is completely irrelevant. It always has been, and always will be.

But don't let that FACT stop you from continuing to post. We love it when people like yourself peacock their bigotry for everyone to see. Fundamentalist Christians are such lovely people.

It over with

Monrovia, CA

#201277 Jul 10, 2013
The order followed days of frenzied legal battles between California regulators, who have tried to get documents related to the anonymous contribution before election day, and attorneys for the Arizona nonprofit who have resisted delivering them.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201278 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That describes 99% of Tizzy's posts.
You mad fruitloops?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#201279 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should buy a dictionary hon. It's obvious from your post that you don't know how to properly employ the word "evidence".
I have checked some of his cut and pastes, he is a fan of known conspiracy theory websites. He quotes them like they were facts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201280 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dingle berry, he's bragging because the minority of c*nts like yourself that think their acceptance of our marriages is somehow important to us are being shown the door.
Your acceptance is completely irrelevant. It always has been, and always will be.
But don't let that FACT stop you from continuing to post. We love it when people like yourself peacock their bigotry for everyone to see. Fundamentalist Christians are such lovely people.
"We"? Who is "we"? Do you have an angry mouse in your pocket?

Location hidden

#201281 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read in the Bible where at the end of the Millennial reign of Christ the Democrats will be release to rule one last time?
Did you read in the buybull where apparently bats are birds? How about where snakes and donkeys speak? Did you read in the bible where light existed before there were stars to actually produce it? Did you read in the bible where the sun actually revolves around the Earth? Did you read in the buybull where women that aren't virgins on their wedding night are to be murdered? How about the buybull story where the Christian god raped a young girl in order to progress his cause?

The "millennial reign of Christ"!!! You people make up the stupidest shyt.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201282 Jul 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop pummeling me with your blistering comebacks. I fear I'll have to seek therapy.
That might help you a lot. Try it.

Location hidden

#201283 Jul 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, after three years of whining and yammering with your "mutually sterile, redumbdant, cross-cultural constraint" boo-shit, this is all you have? An oxymoron?
LOL!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201284 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting...
Waiting....
Waiting....
Laughing...
Laughing....
Laughing....

@ you!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201285 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read in the buybull where apparently bats are birds? How about where snakes and donkeys speak? Did you read in the bible where light existed before there were stars to actually produce it? Did you read in the bible where the sun actually revolves around the Earth? Did you read in the buybull where women that aren't virgins on their wedding night are to be murdered? How about the buybull story where the Christian god raped a young girl in order to progress his cause?
The "millennial reign of Christ"!!! You people make up the stupidest shyt.
It appears you have read the bible! I'm real proud of you fruitcake! Real proud.
laughing man

UK

#201287 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text> peacock their bigotry
You wanna be a writer when you grow up, imbecile?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201288 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, still looking for a life, dipstick????
Nope. Got one. And I like it fine. How about yourself sunshine? Any hope for you yet?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#201290 Jul 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have checked some of his cut and pastes, he is a fan of known conspiracy theory websites. He quotes them like they were facts.
Can't dispute them, whine about the sites and how the information is obtained or the spelling, the word phrasing, or call it a conspiracy....LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201291 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, still looking for a life, dipstick????
Leave it to Jizzy to find the gayest picture of Captain Morgan that exists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI raids city hall today Sep 1 Chug chug 1
News Woman Pleads Not Guilty in Illegal Immigration ... Sep 1 tomin cali 1
Review: Lifetouch Prestige Portraits Aug 13 Mad mom 1
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Aug 13 EvilDave 50
News Man Pleads Guilty in Fatal 2012 New Year's Shoo... Aug '15 MomsWhoKill 2
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul '15 Maria Anderson 157
Desert Hot Springs Police Dept. Great Public Se... Jul '15 Dorris 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages