Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,935

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Block

Monrovia, CA

#201052 Jul 9, 2013
Frankie your using the wrong map of life again.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#201056 Jul 9, 2013
The Hidden Danger of Same-Sex Marriage (continued):

Indeed HIV and AIDS are significantly more common among homosexual men not because these virulent diseases are homophobic/prejudicial, but because the architecture of the human rectum was not designed for penile penetration rather for bowel evacuation. In addition, unlike the female genital canal, the anus did not evolve with built-in cellular properties to protect the male body from this deadly virus.

The LGBT movement is very aware of the disproportionate HIV/AIDS epidemic among the gay community, yet it continues to leverage its enormous political and financial power to uphold the Disneyesque fantasy that sexually active gay couples are just as healthy and functional as their heterosexual counterparts.

How will the legalization of same-sex marriage affect your family?

If same-sex marriage is made legal in your state – public schools will be legally required to teach your sons, grandsons, nephews etc. that homosexuality is a socially acceptable and equal alternative to heterosexuality. To avoid costly discrimination or defamation lawsuits from gay parents or federal and state authorities, school educators will deliberately avoid teaching the true health risks of male-to-male sodomy. Without knowledge of the full risks of MSM sodomy, the young male members of your family may feel recreational anal sex is safe enough to try, and by trying it just once, they could tragically join the fifty percent of young American gay men who are projected to contract HIV by the age of 50.

If you believe in freedom, then free your mind from the media elite’s false propaganda and politically-correct mythology, and purify it with pristine truth. If you’re motivated by justice, then advocate against the LGBT movement’s harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nation’s children. And if love guides your heart, then show love for your brethren by demanding LGBT leaders to place human life over political aggrandizement by making HIV/AIDS – not marriage- their first and foremost priority.

References:
Flock, Elizabeth. Gay Community Won Battles on Marriage, But May Be Losing the War on HIV/AIDS. U.S News, 3 July. 2013. Web. 9 July. 2013.‹ http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/0... >

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201060 Jul 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And allegories aren't literal.
So the bible is really just allegories, not facts? Shocker!! You'll be upsetting the fundies now Tizzy.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And some people think whales are fish.
You're probably one of them.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#201061 Jul 9, 2013
Fearless Contrarian wrote:
Indeed HIV and AIDS are significantly more common among homosexual men not because these virulent diseases are homophobic/prejudicial, but because the architecture of the human rectum was not designed for penile penetration rather for bowel evacuation. In addition, unlike the female genital canal, the anus did not evolve with built-in cellular properties to protect the male body from this deadly virus.
HIV men in monogamous relationships are no more at risk of HIV than any other sexual behavior, gay or str8. The HIV virus does not just magically appear with the onset of anal play. Your argument fails because a married male couple is NOT at risk of HIV exposure, unless (like any couple) one of them is already positive. Thanks for the lesson on the cell structure of the bowel, like 10,000 people before you haven't already shared that.
If same-sex marriage is made legal in your state – public schools will be legally required to teach your sons, grandsons, nephews etc. that homosexuality is a socially acceptable and equal alternative to heterosexuality. To avoid costly discrimination or defamation lawsuits from gay parents or federal and state authorities, school educators will deliberately avoid teaching the true health risks of male-to-male sodomy.
I'm calling bullshit on this. This is the talking point from some right wing fundamentalist site. I'm not even going to debunk theses lies, because they've been proven wrong time and time again.
The Hidden Danger of Same-Sex Marriage Without knowledge of the full risks of MSM sodomy, the young male members of your family may feel recreational anal sex is safe enough to try, and by trying it just once, they could tragically join the fifty percent of young American gay men who are projected to contract HIV by the age of 50.
It's laughable that young men would simply wish to try anal sex for shits and giggles. Laughable.

My partner and I are in our mid-fifties. We've been together for decades. Neither of us is HIV positive.

Put down the glass and stop drinking the Cool-aid.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#201062 Jul 9, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>yawn
That's your reaction to the thousands of people who are dying in the gay community because of AIDS/HIV?

Psychopath.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#201064 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
That's your reaction to the thousands of people who are dying in the gay community because of AIDS/HIV?
Psychopath.
News flash; HIV isn't a gay disease. It's an STD, just like any other STD. STD's don't discriminate on the basis of gender, they're simply opportunistic.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012...

While it's sad that anyone is still getting infected with HIV, new cases of HIV have remained relatively stable.

If you're really going to pretend to be concerned about HIV infection, why are you ignoring heterosexual transmissions?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201065 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the bible is really just allegories, not facts? Shocker!! You'll be upsetting the fundies now Tizzy.
<quoted text>
You're probably one of them.
You thought that stuff was real? Too funny! Sorry to upset you.

So you think that I think whales are fish. Is that what you got from my post? Read it again. Sound it out. Ask for help. Remember! There are no dumb posts. Only angry dummies like you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201066 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>no its my reaction to someone like you who ignores and overlooks the 90% of HIV infected heterosexuals and children in the world to justify your hate
PYSCHOPATH
How is that pronounced? Pie-Scho-path?
Bruthie

UK

#201067 Jul 9, 2013
Balogna 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any other stupid questions?
Yeah, is Regression progress?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#201068 Jul 9, 2013
Lying Douche bag wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. We don't wish to insult apes like that.
Mr Wastewater, good one, Knew it was you since you always use that insult..."Douche bag". You mad bro? Scared to sign in and act like a big boy? You are way too easy to figure out Mr Wastewater. Nice try..LOL Next time, change your city and don't use the same words when signed in.

Elk Grove, CA

#201069 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yes, theories change. That's how actual research works.
Exactly thanks for proving what I have been saying to big d for sometime now.

Elk Grove, CA

#201070 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That light existed before there were stars to actually produce it, that the earth was formed before anything else in the universe, and that man comes from dust with a little help from magical invisible bully rapist, and that women came from a rib. It seems to be a favorite fairy tale for many.
Any other stupid questions?
LOL...in other words you have nothing.
Propaganda Watch

UK

#201071 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash; HIV isn't a gay disease. It's an STD, just like any other STD. STD's don't discriminate on the basis of gender, they're simply opportunistic.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012...
While it's sad that anyone is still getting infected with HIV, new cases of HIV have remained relatively stable.
If you're really going to pretend to be concerned about HIV infection, why are you ignoring heterosexual transmissions?
What more proof does anybody need that homosexists are Fundamentalist bible thumpers quoting scripture created by a highly infiltrated alphabet agency?

Tell us about that Canadian fruit, Gaëtan Dugas, the stewardess who they called Ground Zero, or Patient Zero.

C'mon, preacher boi, you can DO it! And no revisionist history allowed.

Elk Grove, CA

#201073 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But they didn't stay that way. That's the more important part.
Modern Christian universities were created solely as a way of keeping the races separated. Another example of fundies working around civil law in order to promote agendas based on "purities" of their own creation.
But...But...but...But...But... but..But...But...but..LOL...yo u sound like you are stuttering. You get told something and it's always....but...But...But...bu t..But. Way too funny!

Elk Grove, CA

#201075 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV men in monogamous relationships are no more at risk of HIV than any other sexual behavior, gay or str8. The HIV virus does not just magically appear with the onset of anal play. Your argument fails because a married male couple is NOT at risk of HIV exposure, unless (like any couple) one of them is already positive. Thanks for the lesson on the cell structure of the bowel, like 10,000 people before you haven't already shared that.
<quoted text>
I'm calling bullshit on this. This is the talking point from some right wing fundamentalist site. I'm not even going to debunk theses lies, because they've been proven wrong time and time again.
<quoted text>
It's laughable that young men would simply wish to try anal sex for shits and giggles. Laughable.
My partner and I are in our mid-fifties. We've been together for decades. Neither of us is HIV positive.
Put down the glass and stop drinking the Cool-aid.
With that said, does anal sex come with more risks?

Elk Grove, CA

#201076 Jul 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They remind me of the Cowardly Lion "I DO believe in spooks, I DO believe in spooks, I do, I do, I DO!"
I do, I do, I DO! believe in the puddle of crud...LOL I just know someday science will explain how it got there and how all life formed from it....LOL
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#201077 Jul 9, 2013
Lying Douche bag wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. We don't wish to insult apes like that.
Apes? Rose Ho is going to report you !! lol

Elk Grove, CA

#201078 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>btw retardo fire... we dress in different outfits before we go out on stage for each performance.... are you really that dumb.... don't worry tho last night was a typical slow Monday night... only $243 between the stage and VIP room... prefer the Thursday thru Saturday crowds.... but i'll take it
Good one, stay in character. You actually have a lot of people fooled. LOL
laughing man

UK

#201079 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No laughs, no jokes, no mocking.

You are as dangerously stupid as a body can get.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#201080 Jul 9, 2013
Rudi wrote:
I'm at Grandview Campground In Airstream hoping to meet someone up here. Kinda horny and would love to play. Here until 7/10. This isn't to far from Bishop if you're interested come up.
See Frankie Frizzo, he said he is out of the closet now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 26 min patickthered 5,065
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr AZHIGHAZIAM 15,992
Allen Brewster arrested again 7 hr Long Beach Saint ... 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 20 hr GOP bull 2,265
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Sep 13 sex 700
Big Box retail stores add jobs and help local r... Sep 9 concerned citizen 1
Do you approve of DeRosa as Mayor? Sep 9 sharon stephens 2
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••