Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201811 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

OhYes

Monrovia, CA

#200981 Jul 8, 2013
What's the difference?

Go watch some paint dry.
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200982 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...good one dude. As if we all buy into your game. I guess on the internet you can be anything.
Yaaaaaaa ok stupid.... you can believe whatever you want..... But I did just get of the stage from stripping... sorry... but your just plain wrong like you are on most things... I perform again at nine pm.....

Must suck being ignorant like you
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200983 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..."modern evolution" That seems like the only thing that is evolving: the theories keep changing.
uuuuuuuuum well stupid as time passes and science continues to uncover more and more with technology.., your right hypothesis are changed and modified which further strengthens the theory of evolution.... not that you even know the difference between a scientific theory and a hypothesis.... sorry they don't teach that in your buybull and it wasn't relayed to mosass thru the burning bush
stuckedered

Monrovia, CA

#200984 Jul 8, 2013
Another oldie-but-goodie has come back on board to spread the bull.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200985 Jul 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pedro"? So we're confusing Italian with Spanish?
<quoted text>
Wow.....a ray of sanity amidst your "bigot" rantings. I agree divorce, while a necessary means, should be made more difficult, return to the concept of "fault" divorce. Very good.
<quoted text>
Silly angry stripper magician girl. Still on my first marriage, thanks for asking, twenty plus years, four kids, all by the Missus, imagine that in today's world. In love with the same woman for over 20 years...if my wife finds out, she'll kill me.:). That's a Henny Youngman one liner.
<quoted text>
Public school education?
A COWBOY TOMBSTONE Here are the Five Rules for Men to Follow for a Happy Life that Russell J. Larsen had inscribed on his headstone in Logan , Utah . He died not knowing that he would win the "Coolest Headstone" contest.

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.

Harvey

Anonymous Proxy

#200986 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>
.... But I did just get of the stage from stripping...
Where at the home for the blind? That's the only place you could possibly get anybody to watch you strip. Even there the men would smell you and run out of there vomiting their guts out.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#200987 Jul 8, 2013
++++++++++
(1)

Former President Bush says immigration-reform bill can pass
Full story: Venice Gondolier
The immigration-reform plan working its way through Congress "has a chance to pass," former President George W. Bush said.

++++++++++
(2)
Bush sees positives for U.S. in Egypt, Arab Spring
Full story: CNN
When the dust settles from the protests in Egypt and other Arab nations, the resulting political balance will be favorable to the United States, former President George W. Bush predicts.

++++++++++
----------

The following refers to the above:
==========

(1)
Lots of many street walkers in Chicago, and millions in many cities say more about the same thing, better than him Bush== SAYING immigration-reform bill can pass. If that is passed, millions would not take credit because Bush says it too, and he would get it? But just who needs his view anyway if he is already gone, for is it likeable if he does this and that by saying as former president?

(2)

Bush is just like any OTHER man in the streets, who would say the same ON ARAB SPRINGS, and what makes Bush think his views of any, are new and creative? AND why would he say so? It may show he still wants a part of the current policies by not knowing he is the past-gone, for definitely this proves Obama is also confused by being elected with no own show and standpoint, AS IF to be run by former president's policies; but no one elected the former one to run anything.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200988 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...good one dude. As if we all buy into your game. I guess on the internet you can be anything.
Right. Like she's in a strip club dancing the pole and posting dopey stuff on Topix during her breaks.~~rolling eyes~~

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200989 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>wow... 20 years.... did she ride the short bus or something
Cute.....so the silly angry stripper magician girl has a sense of humor
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200990 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..."modern evolution" That seems like the only thing that is evolving: the theories keep changing.
wow what's cool is science has progressed by light years since Darwin penned his hypothesis .... funny thing is chriSTAINS have had over 2000 years to even show one piece of evidence of a god.... and... oh.... nothing to date
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200991 Jul 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Like she's in a strip club dancing the pole and posting dopey stuff on Topix during her breaks.~~rolling eyes~~
Hey just as addicted to bashing on you retards as you are loser... and ya we have a computer in the dressing room... I know amazing...
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200994 Jul 8, 2013
later fucktards... gotta change...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200995 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
later fucktards... gotta change...
Time for the trick pony act.
laughing man

UK

#200996 Jul 8, 2013
"modern evolution?"

As opposed to latter day or future evolution, I suppose?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#200997 Jul 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What you ignore Bowser is that other people have to live with what you choose. You act as if every person is an island.
PollyAnnish stupid.
<quoted text>
Really VV? Really?
Your primary agenda here is the victim claim that a defective failure of mating behavior should be given the same status as successful natural mating behavior.
I simply note the reality that our behavior affects others.
Your denial knows no boundaries...
<quoted text>
I bet your ass gets jealous of all the sh/t coming out of your mouth.
Yeah, and the Navy is considering designating your ass a friendly port since it can hold so much semen.(SNAP!)
suzanne henderson

El Dorado Hills, CA

#200998 Jul 8, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It would appear that the idea of Prop 8 was considered "unconstitutional", in spite of the facts , which are:
1) The very idea of marriage was not part of the intention of the Constitution.
2) The legislation of marrriage was left up the the individual states, rather than the Federal Government.
3) The Constitution provides for certain rights, and enumerates the criteria for same, not ever mentioning "sexual orientation", while mentioning "race" "creed" "religion" etc... no mention of "sexual orientation" at all.
So, it would seem that it is all a semantic manipulation game, used to overpower the citizens in their efforts to have a say in the way their society operates.
Shameful...
Good Evening, First of all, I already knew that marriage was in the constitution and that was because our forefather, if they were alive today, would not ever believe that marriage would be on a ballot that is between man & woman. Until the past few years, this has never been a question for any country, so of course, it was not included in the constitutuion, but I do know after reading a great deal about our forefathers, they would have been on the prop 8 side.
Next, the subject of marriage was left up to the states to settle was because the Supreme Court was passing the buck because they did not want to be the culprits.
Next, this point goes along with the last point that our forefathers would have never believed that our Nation once that was Under God would have ever tried to change what our Creator put there in the first place.
With all this in mind, I am not trying to be arrogant, for that is not my reason for writing anything on this post, but I do know now that I am looking up many commnents, that there are very few people who Study the Scriptures (God's Love Letter) to man. His Love was so great, greater than anything that we could imagine, that he gave His Only Son to Sacrifice Himself freely on the Cross of Calvary so we could have eternal life. I, myself am not worthy anyway shape or form, although I do live as Holy as I possible can, but through God's Son Jesus (Yeshua), I now have a chance to live a very Spiritual Life and know how to live and when I have problems, I have someone greater than anyone on this earth to turn to and he will give me peace. There is a verse in the Bible that I would like to quote and it is found in the New Testament in the Book of I Corinthians Chapter 2 Verse 14 as I quote "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them, becuase they are spiritually discerned." Until someone accepts God's Love through His Son Jesus, he can never know how to interpret Scripture or understand any of it. If you are not a Christian, I would suggest looking into the the Scriptures and you will be amazed what you will find. May God be with you. Amen & Amen

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#200999 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>uuuuuuuuum well stupid as time passes and science continues to uncover more and more with technology.., your right hypothesis are changed and modified which further strengthens the theory of evolution.... not that you even know the difference between a scientific theory and a hypothesis.... sorry they don't teach that in your buybull and it wasn't relayed to mosass thru the burning bush
Don't tell big d that science isn't always accurate. He will be upset. So please tell us why did that puddle of crud all of a sudden develop life? and since we didn't evolve from apes now, what is the latest fairy tale?

Elk Grove, CA

#201000 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>wow what's cool is science has progressed by light years since Darwin penned his hypothesis .... funny thing is chriSTAINS have had over 2000 years to even show one piece of evidence of a god.... and... oh.... nothing to date
They have many but you keep looking away from it. You have been blinded, I pray someday you can see. Only the Truth can set you free.

Elk Grove, CA

#201001 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Hey just as addicted to bashing on you retards as you are loser... and ya we have a computer in the dressing room... I know amazing...
Yeah that's the ticket, I need to dress in a strip club....LOL...good one dude, really who are you, been enjoying your character for sometime now, I'm guessing you are some cross dressing vite.
Lying Douche bag

Santa Cruz, CA

#201002 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell big d that science isn't always accurate. He will be upset. So please tell us why did that puddle of crud all of a sudden develop life? and since we didn't evolve from apes now, what is the latest fairy tale?
No you didn't. We don't wish to insult apes like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) 2 hr City Counselman 156
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. May 26 Dorthy 3
Review: Utopia Management May 23 MichaelJames20178 2
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) May 22 Sandy 54
Fraud Website against Winderemere Real Estate. ... May 21 Palm Desert Local 3
Mayor Pougnet dodges questions about conflict o... May 21 California Resident 3
Any housekeepers near indio?? May 20 BigJG 1
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE