Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
174,301 - 174,320 of 200,564 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with this "speak the truth" fruitloop?
Superhero sidekick.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course you're right. I''ve been slapping you stains around all this time with nuthin'.
I don't know who you're talking to moron, but you can consider yourself bigot slapped up one side and down the other.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you're talking to moron, but you can consider yourself bigot slapped up one side and down the other.
Awwwww, it said "bigot".

Choose your prize, Brucie. You want Crisco or mascara?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitcake. No need for slapping or pinching.
suzanne henderson

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

This is a sad time for America, the land of the free and the brave. Our forefathers would be turning over in their graves to see what our Nation has become. When our Creator created this beautiful world, he placed a man and a woman to be here and to have children. If homosexuals think they are equal and normal, then have a child together and then we all would say you are normal and equal, but until that day comes of which NEVER WILL, leave marriage defined as what our Creator designed in the first place. If he wanted man and man or woman and woman, he would have designed it that way, so because you homsexuals are not the designer of this beautiful world, let things be as our Blessed God through His Son Jesus Christ designed it to be. Most of you out there probably have never STUDIED the Scriptures, for you may have read them, but only through the Holy Spirit can you understand them. For God Says in the New Testment in the Book of I Corinthians Chapter 2 Verse 14 and I quote "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spriit of God; for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." Also in the New Testament in the Book of Romans Chapter 1 Verse 26-27 and I quote "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature; and likewise the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." If you are caught up in the sin of homosexuality as we are all caught up in sin of some sort, we ALL must come to Jesus for forgiveness and sin no more. There is still time to accept Christ while he may be found and he will give you His Holy Spirit to help you overcome your Sin.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitcake. No need for slapping or pinching.
Be careful. It'll thlap you thilly.

(Aren't they simply adorable when they're in rage mode?)
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. It'll thlap you thilly.
(Aren't they simply adorable when they're in rage mode?)
Aww I knew you had it in you...now go crawl back into your little closet and watch TV or maybe you can go toe tappin' with Frankie. POS
zoom

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

suzanne henderson wrote:
This is a sad time for America, the land of the free and the brave. Our forefathers would be turning over in their graves to see what our Nation has become. When our Creator created this beautiful world, he placed a man and a woman to be here and to have children. If homosexuals think they are equal and normal, then have a child together and then we all would say you are normal and equal, but until that day comes of which NEVER WILL, leave marriage defined as what our Creator designed in the first place. If he wanted man and man or woman and woman, he would have designed it that way, so because you homsexuals are not the designer of this beautiful world, let things be as our Blessed God through His Son Jesus Christ designed it to be. Most of you out there probably have never STUDIED the Scriptures, for you may have read them, but only through the Holy Spirit can you understand them. For God Says in the New Testment in the Book of I Corinthians Chapter 2 Verse 14 and I quote "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spriit of God; for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." Also in the New Testament in the Book of Romans Chapter 1 Verse 26-27 and I quote "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature; and likewise the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." If you are caught up in the sin of homosexuality as we are all caught up in sin of some sort, we ALL must come to Jesus for forgiveness and sin no more. There is still time to accept Christ while he may be found and he will give you His Holy Spirit to help you overcome your Sin.
Thank you for sharing your opinion. Many share your opinion, but many do not. That is one thing good about living in a "land of the free and the brave". Not everyone must conform to your opinion. And not everyone must conform to mine. By the way, the topic is civil marriage, not religion. Bye now!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Third, it is a blatant lie that Christians killed off homosexual communities. In fact, the most famous Roman gay, Nero, brutally killed Christians. The exact opposite of what you suggest.
You've never heard of a little event called the "Crusades".
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww I knew you had it in you...now go crawl back into your little closet and watch TV or maybe you can go toe tappin' with Frankie. POS
Awwww, it said "closet".

Sorry, stain grrrl, but only one imbecilic Fundie scripture per day.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

http://rictornorton.co.uk/homopho4.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_agains...

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_rober...

" Although the first
Christian emperor, Constantine, did not pass any laws against Gays,
his successor, Constantius issued a decree in 342 A.D. calling for
Gays to be beheaded. The penalty of burning alive was first decreed
by Valentinian II on August 6, 390 A.D. The practice of burning gays
alive continued in Europe until the latter part of the 18th century."
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We're fighting one right now, against the Caligulas.

Did you have a point to make, Fundie?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

You can bury your head in the sand, if you like, but that never changes reality.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that I am gay just like you? Is that bad? Tell us about it spice cake.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
" Although the first
Christian emperor, Constantine, did not pass any laws against Gays,
his successor, Constantius issued a decree in 342 A.D. calling for
Gays to be beheaded. The penalty of burning alive was first decreed
by Valentinian II on August 6, 390 A.D. The practice of burning gays
alive continued in Europe until the latter part of the 18th century."
Celebrate Diversity!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose now you'll tell us the Crusades were against gayness.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, it said "closet".
Sorry, stain grrrl, but only one imbecilic Fundie scripture per day.
Squawk! Closet! Squawk! Homophobe! Squawk!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
You can bury your head in the sand, if you like, but that never changes reality.
Didn't work huh?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that I am gay just like you? Is that bad? Tell us about it spice cake.
Yeah, ain't they cuddly-poo when they don't know where they truly stand?

I think it's a straight that just dying to come out of the closet, judging by how much pimply rage it has against the "homophobes". If only more of them would get angry at GLAAD and GLSEN using them as tools.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr Donny B 7,922
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Mon Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Mon sex 692
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Aug 24 Mono 4,996
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE