Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
174,201 - 174,220 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Forks Again

Monrovia, CA

#200360 Jul 5, 2013
Have you ben chicken choking on forks again?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#200361 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was a death threat, Not cool for you or I, but perfectly fine for the people of tolerance and diversity. They get a pass. Being they're so tolerant and diverse and all.
Exactly, then they want you to explain back to them how that can be a death threat. Then they will come back with a long story that has nothing to do with the explanation...seen it before. LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#200362 Jul 5, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>well your just a dumb catholic... so go hug your pope d!ckhead
Sorry to disappoint your hatred for Catholic's, I'm not or ever said that I am. Why do YOU Lie so much?
Symbolism Watch

UK

#200363 Jul 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint your hatred for Catholic's, I'm not or ever said that I am. Why do YOU Lie so much?
I guarantee you that she's dying to come out of the closet and ride that hat for free.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200364 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Wife, yes I have one. Ummm do you? No thats right you cant dance
Nope that's the way I like it. Single.

If I had a wife I wouldn't cheat on her, especially with a prostitute. Check your morals.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200366 Jul 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, then they want you to explain back to them how that can be a death threat. Then they will come back with a long story that has nothing to do with the explanation...seen it before. LOL
Too funny! Yup. That's the way it always is with these silly jackasses.

Rose_NoHo once told me it's OK for her to issue death threats because I have "earned hate"! You can't make this stuff up.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200367 Jul 5, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Make snide and assholic comments, get bit..
That was a bite? Too funny! Didn't even feel it. Try again tough guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200369 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>One day perhaps I might find my way out west. And when I do, we gonna have a long hard talk.
Will you be bringing your wife?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200370 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Damn nice of you to help with his exercise.
She didn't do it for free or to be nice. I bet you believe 'em when they tell you how sexy you are don't you Jiz? Too funny!

Give you special big boy sexy discount!$30 instead of $20.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200372 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the differance if she is a hooker or your next door neighbor? Duh
Why all the hate, or are you saying that in the two years you spent in Nam( Like that really happened) you NEVER picked up a hooker?
It's not nice to cheat on your wife no matter with who but with a prostitute makes it extra special.

No surprise, you cheat and lie here. You'll do it there.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200373 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the differance if she is a hooker or your next door neighbor? Duh
Why all the hate, or are you saying that in the two years you spent in Nam( Like that really happened) you NEVER picked up a hooker?
Nothing wrong with prostitutes if you're single. You ain't.

Elk Grove, CA

#200374 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200378 Jul 5, 2013
Looks like Jizzy's nasty angry profanity about me and my mother went poof!

Is Topix finally losing it's bias? Has Jizzy driven them over the top?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Looks like Jizzy is too much even for them.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200379 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Looks like Jizzy's nasty angry profanity about me and my mother went poof!
Is Topix finally losing it's bias? Has Jizzy driven them over the top?
YUK!YUK!YUK! Looks like Jizzy is too much even for them.
Really
ellen quinn

Los Angeles, CA

#200380 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>well your just a dumb catholic... so go hug your pope d!ckhead
Be quiet, bitch. Gutter trash like yourself does not need to be heard.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200386 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Really
Bad Jizzy! Bad!

Doing my mother except her cankles get in the way? My mother has been dead for almost 50 years. Necrophilia Jizzy? WOW!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Bad Jizzy.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200393 Jul 5, 2013
The Story of Lake KiMare, continued

(post #200304).....Of the two men in the boat, which one truly exhibited love and compassion? Both extended the olive branch. Both claimed they tried to help the boy. But one was a hypocrite, wearing only a mask of love while he beat the boy over and over with the olive branch.
Take off the mask. Open your eyes. Some people know how to swim. Let them swim, even if you hate swimming. Be there for them if they begin to drown. Extend olive branches in peace. Do not use them as weapons.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I hold no olive branch yet.
I am a near senile old man speaking simple common sense.
The boy is swimming in sh/t.
Aah, but there was more to the story that you were not told. You were not the second man in the boat. You were a third man in another boat. Your boat sprung a leak and was taking on water. Like the others, you never learned to swim. The men in the other boat offered to save you also, but in your stubbornness you refused. You could not use your olive branch to save the boy because you were too busy using it in a desperate attempt to plug the hole in your own boat and save yourself. The moral of the story was to others who could still change their ways and learn to love others for who they are, even if they don't understand them.

Is there a second olive branch in your boat? What will you do with it?
laughing man

UK

#200394 Jul 5, 2013
Illiterate Troofer wrote:
The Story of Lake KiMare, continued
(post #200304).....Of the two men in the boat, which one truly exhibited love and compassion? Both extended the olive branch. Both claimed they tried to help the boy. But one was a hypocrite, wearing only a mask of love while he beat the boy over and over with the olive branch.
Take off the mask. Open your eyes. Some people know how to swim. Let them swim, even if you hate swimming. Be there for them if they begin to drown. Extend olive branches in peace. Do not use them as weapons.
<quoted text>
Aah, but there was more to the story that you were not told. You were not the second man in the boat. You were a third man in another boat. Your boat sprung a leak and was taking on water. Like the others, you never learned to swim. The men in the other boat offered to save you also, but in your stubbornness you refused. You could not use your olive branch to save the boy because you were too busy using it in a desperate attempt to plug the hole in your own boat and save yourself. The moral of the story was to others who could still change their ways and learn to love others for who they are, even if they don't understand them.
Is there a second olive branch in your boat? What will you do with it?
It's the guru of Patton State, and it's spending time with US!

How kewl is that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200395 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>ummm I was a straight student up until I left home
Then you met Jizzy and turned lesbian.
Vogue

Monrovia, CA

#200396 Jul 5, 2013
Fog horn break outs are in vogue now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr go away 5,007
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Aug 25 Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs