Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#200341 Jul 5, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not repuglican or democrat... i'm just me and i'm an atheist
who cares what you are?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200342 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>She is mine asshat.
You can have her assclown! Please. Take her.

P.S. I suppose you're gonna tell me your wife knows and it's cool.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#200343 Jul 5, 2013
The Lady Doctor wrote:
Rock, Kimare. AK, Frank and the rest of you pathetic losers Its a DONE DEAL. Maybe it's time to stop worrying about other peoples sex lives and try to get some for yourselves?
Lady Doc from Porkland, you think like the rest of the cult, this has nothing t do with the sex lives of the homos, like I have always said what you do in your home is your business. This has to do with the outrageous demand that has been forced on a mostly moral hetero society that you want to dismantle. It's groups and cults like your that is tearing down the once great nation we live in. Take your ways of life to another country please.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200344 Jul 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"here's hoping it's your last." Hoping it's the last 4th of July to a person is what? Love and happiness? LOL Now you are a liar. Plz Lie out of that one. LOL
Yeah, it was a death threat, Not cool for you or I, but perfectly fine for the people of tolerance and diversity. They get a pass. Being they're so tolerant and diverse and all.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#200345 Jul 5, 2013
awwwwww I just stubbed my pinky toe on the chair leg...... ouch!!! so I scolded it and told it "Remember we had a deal... you were supposed to stick tight to the others and never wonder......"
Lol
this is what happens when it strays from the pack
This is what happens when you abuse drugs and alcohol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200346 Jul 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>who cares what you are?
She doesn't even know what a "repuglican or democrat" is.
Rainbow Connection

Ruidoso, NM

#200349 Jul 5, 2013
Stan at Nelson's, all that money to fight it down the drain. Better take some Pepto.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200350 Jul 5, 2013
awwwwww I just stubbed my pinky toe on the chair leg...... ouch!!! so I scolded it and told it "Remember we had a deal... you were supposed to stick tight to the others and never wonder......"
Lol
this is what happens when it strays from the pack
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200351 Jul 5, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Doc from Porkland, you think like the rest of the cult, this has nothing t do with the sex lives of the homos, like I have always said what you do in your home is your business. This has to do with the outrageous demand that has been forced on a mostly moral hetero society that you want to dismantle. It's groups and cults like your that is tearing down the once great nation we live in. Take your ways of life to another country please.
She's even worse than you Bruno. She's a spun out post monkey! She'll self destruct soon, she always does. Unlike you who sticks around like a stain.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Bruno. What a jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200352 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Damn nice of you to help with his exercise.
Calm down Jizzy. You don't need to charm her. A twenty will cover it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200353 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>well your just a dumb catholic... so go hug your pope d!ckhead
Spoken like a true person of tolerance and diversity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200355 Jul 5, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens when you abuse drugs and alcohol
Says a man of experience.
Negative

Monrovia, CA

#200358 Jul 5, 2013
This is what happens when you abuse drugs and alcohol, says a man of experience.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200359 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
Make snide and assholic comments, get bit..
Forks Again

Monrovia, CA

#200360 Jul 5, 2013
Have you ben chicken choking on forks again?

Elk Grove, CA

#200361 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was a death threat, Not cool for you or I, but perfectly fine for the people of tolerance and diversity. They get a pass. Being they're so tolerant and diverse and all.
Exactly, then they want you to explain back to them how that can be a death threat. Then they will come back with a long story that has nothing to do with the explanation...seen it before. LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#200362 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>well your just a dumb catholic... so go hug your pope d!ckhead
Sorry to disappoint your hatred for Catholic's, I'm not or ever said that I am. Why do YOU Lie so much?
Symbolism Watch

UK

#200363 Jul 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint your hatred for Catholic's, I'm not or ever said that I am. Why do YOU Lie so much?
I guarantee you that she's dying to come out of the closet and ride that hat for free.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200364 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Wife, yes I have one. Ummm do you? No thats right you cant dance
Nope that's the way I like it. Single.

If I had a wife I wouldn't cheat on her, especially with a prostitute. Check your morals.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200366 Jul 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, then they want you to explain back to them how that can be a death threat. Then they will come back with a long story that has nothing to do with the explanation...seen it before. LOL
Too funny! Yup. That's the way it always is with these silly jackasses.

Rose_NoHo once told me it's OK for her to issue death threats because I have "earned hate"! You can't make this stuff up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]