Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#200468 Jul 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Reverend Rump Rage is really on a hater binge this morning,.
Odd.

What made you start imagining his rear?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200469 Jul 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Reverend Rump Rage is really on a hater binge this morning, boys and girls. Will the rest of its kind choose to police their own and take out their trash? Or will they ignore it and let it keep piling up until the whole neighborhood is uninhabitable?
Why Not? You let the POS Kilmare Rage on for years...
laughing man

UK

#200470 Jul 6, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet slavery was not.
Go figure.
Thankfully, we have learned better, for the most part.
Just a reminder, lil' darlin', that when the slave ships came across the African horizon, it was blacks who rounded up another load of their own to ship to America.

I thought you polyp bangers were supposed to be "intellectuals". Just an urban legend?
laughing man

UK

#200471 Jul 6, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd.
What made you start imagining his rear?
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:

Rule One:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.

Rule Two A:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater” and/or "unenlightened".

Rule Two B:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “unenlightened closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.

Irving’s Razor:

Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals quadruples their irrelevance in a debate.

Irving's Rule of "Racism":

Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than its thickness.

Buckley paraphrased:

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200472 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
http://www.nimbios.org/press/
FS_homosexuality
"The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring. The mathematical modeling demonstrates that genes coding for these epi-marks can easily spread in the population because they always increase the fitness of the parent but only rarely escape erasure and reduce fitness in offspring."
Note;
"The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality",
"sexually antagonistic",
and "they always increase the fitness of the parent but only rarely escape erasure and reduce fitness in offspring."
Clearly an epi-marker mistake.
Repeating the same statements 14,000 times does not create truth. It will not change the present. It will not change the future.

You have beat the same drum with angry, self-righteous hands until the drum has disintegrated and turned to dust. All that remains are angry self-bloodied hands that continue to flap in the wind. Let your hands heal. Let them explore new things. Life is short.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200473 Jul 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be a special day where GLAAD sent out the Rage Queens to do battle and die for nothing.
This is the first I'd heard of sending money to Uganda. Are you one of those mental defectives who usually exists on indymedia or the Guardian?
Then you need to read something other than Guideposts or Christian Women, Smarta$$.. Yet Another one who needs to do research before shooting their ignorant and bigoted mouth off.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200474 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot bigot.
Stones harm no one until they are hurled. Let them be. They are lovely as decorative elements.
Such a promise

Monrovia, CA

#200475 Jul 6, 2013
"And God promised man that good and obedient wives would be found in all the corners of the earth."

Then he made the earth round... and He laughed and laughed and laughed.
laughing man

UK

#200476 Jul 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to read something other than Guideposts or Christian Women, Smarta$$.. Yet Another one who needs to do research before shooting their ignorant and bigoted mouth off.
No, I'll tell you what YOU need to do, Rainbow Shitstain©, and that's post some "evidence" right here.

I'm not about to do your work for you, nor click on your sewage sites.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200477 Jul 6, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating the same statements 14,000 times does not create truth. It will not change the present. It will not change the future.
You have beat the same drum with angry, self-righteous hands until the drum has disintegrated and turned to dust. All that remains are angry self-bloodied hands that continue to flap in the wind. Let your hands heal. Let them explore new things. Life is short.
14,000 times? Is that true?
FortNight

Monrovia, CA

#200478 Jul 6, 2013
Fort nights haven't changed you brain so why are you still asking for help in this site?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200479 Jul 6, 2013
FortNight wrote:
Fort nights haven't changed you brain so why are you still asking for help in this site?
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...
Step over frankie

Monrovia, CA

#200480 Jul 6, 2013
Gay rights activists in Costa Rica have hailed the week’s events as a turning point for their cause.

Marco Castillo, the leader of Movimiento Diversidad (“Diversity Movement”), told the Tico Times,“It’s a big step forward for gay rights in Costa Rica.”
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200481 Jul 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'll tell you what YOU need to do, Rainbow Shitstain©, and that's post some "evidence" right here.
I'm not about to do your work for you, nor click on your sewage sites.
LOL what a piece of baby sh*t...'I don't want to know anything that bursts my little bubble and even then I won't read it'. Fking baby..I'll even give you a clue ..go choke on chick a fila
laughing man

UK

#200482 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
14,000 times? Is that true?
"It was a dark and storm night."

"It was a dark and storm night."

"It was a dark and storm night."

"It was a dark and storm night."

"It was a dark and storm night."

"It was a dark and storm night."

"It was a dark and storm night."

"It was a dark and storm night."

"It was a dark and storm night."....

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200483 Jul 6, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stones harm no one until they are hurled. Let them be. They are lovely as decorative elements.
Unless they're kidney stones.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200484 Jul 6, 2013
Such a promise wrote:
"And God promised man that good and obedient wives would be found in all the corners of the earth."
Then he made the earth round... and He laughed and laughed and laughed.
Why can't you always post funny stuff like this instead of your normal whacky nonsense?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200485 Jul 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what a piece of baby sh*t...'I don't want to know anything that bursts my little bubble and even then I won't read it'. Fking baby..I'll even give you a clue ..go choke on chick a fila
Chik-fil-A! What an excellent idea for lunch today! I'll pack up the whole fam-damily in the station wagon and get some delicious chicken samitches. Thanks.

Have you seen their new gay friendly menu? Such items as the chicken reach-around wrap. And the new fudge packing brownie!
laughing man

UK

#200486 Jul 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what a piece of baby sh*t...'I don't want to know anything that bursts my little bubble and even then I won't read it'. Fking baby..I'll even give you a clue ..go choke on chick a fila
Just as I suspected. You're a lazy juvenile stain, the type who spreads urban legends and spam e-mail without a second thought.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200487 Jul 6, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they're kidney stones.
What's up with this "speak the truth" fruitloop?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Utopia Management 21 hr MichaelJames20178 2
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Fri Sandy 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) Fri Sandy 54
Fraud Website against Winderemere Real Estate. ... Thu Palm Desert Local 3
Mayor Pougnet dodges questions about conflict o... May 21 California Resident 3
Any housekeepers near indio?? May 20 BigJG 1
News Palm Springs Gay and Lesbian Film Festival to o... (Sep '13) May 11 sam 3
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]