Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

UK

#200326 Jul 5, 2013
Speak the Troof wrote:
<quoted text>
How long must the cymbal continue to clang? When will this gong show end?
That is some of the sorriest "writing" I've ever seen.
Reaped

Monrovia, CA

#200327 Jul 5, 2013
Would the new rate increase by Southern California Edison have anything to do with it's royal screw up with the two Nuke-generators they have to dismantle?

Talk about a royal screwing, first the "idgets" (slang for idiots) modify the replacement "steam generator piping vessels" then lied to the NRC about it when they failed and released nuke contamination in to the atmosphere.

Now SoCal Edison will pass along the costs of covering up their own mistake, and all the while they reaped healthy profits for upper management.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200329 Jul 5, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>whatever fucktard.... I was smarter then u as a fetus
Sure toots.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#200331 Jul 5, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about idiot? I never condone hate and violence. You’re just so stupid.
"here's hoping it's your last." Hoping it's the last 4th of July to a person is what? Love and happiness? LOL Now you are a liar. Plz Lie out of that one. LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#200335 Jul 5, 2013
WortHogs wrote:
The Republican House voted to cut $21 billion from food stamps.
They didn't adjust the tax code so the wealthy pay their fair share.
They didn't trim the over-inflated military budget where we spend more than the entire world combined on defense.
No, no, instead they chose to take it out of the mouths of children and the elderly, and the poor.
And then they smile, stand tall and call themselves Christians.
So, where is the religious right?
Where are the churches that claim to believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ?
Being a Republican or Democrat doesn't define what your religious belief is. You are basically calling all Democrats non-Christians? Isn't the great Obama and Bill Clinton Christians? Why don't you tell the whole story? Didn't hear any complaints about Obama's 100 million dollar Africa trip? Why is that?
Sided

Monrovia, CA

#200337 Jul 5, 2013
And the all keeps rolling.

Which side is pointing up, now?

Elk Grove, CA

#200338 Jul 5, 2013
Getting Better wrote:
I'm very glad that the Muslim Brotherhood's radical Islam rule was rejected by the people of Egypt.
Don't worry, we won't get involved our own regime made the error of supporting this M.B. scum a year ago, oops another mistake.
But yet you endorse Obama that put the Muslim Brotherhood and the dictator in there in the first place? Go figure!

Elk Grove, CA

#200341 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>i'm not repuglican or democrat... i'm just me and i'm an atheist
who cares what you are?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200342 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>She is mine asshat.
You can have her assclown! Please. Take her.

P.S. I suppose you're gonna tell me your wife knows and it's cool.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#200343 Jul 5, 2013
The Lady Doctor wrote:
Rock, Kimare. AK, Frank and the rest of you pathetic losers Its a DONE DEAL. Maybe it's time to stop worrying about other peoples sex lives and try to get some for yourselves?
Lady Doc from Porkland, you think like the rest of the cult, this has nothing t do with the sex lives of the homos, like I have always said what you do in your home is your business. This has to do with the outrageous demand that has been forced on a mostly moral hetero society that you want to dismantle. It's groups and cults like your that is tearing down the once great nation we live in. Take your ways of life to another country please.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200344 Jul 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"here's hoping it's your last." Hoping it's the last 4th of July to a person is what? Love and happiness? LOL Now you are a liar. Plz Lie out of that one. LOL
Yeah, it was a death threat, Not cool for you or I, but perfectly fine for the people of tolerance and diversity. They get a pass. Being they're so tolerant and diverse and all.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#200345 Jul 5, 2013
awwwwww I just stubbed my pinky toe on the chair leg...... ouch!!! so I scolded it and told it "Remember we had a deal... you were supposed to stick tight to the others and never wonder......"
Lol
this is what happens when it strays from the pack
This is what happens when you abuse drugs and alcohol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200346 Jul 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>who cares what you are?
She doesn't even know what a "repuglican or democrat" is.
Rainbow Connection

Ruidoso, NM

#200349 Jul 5, 2013
Stan at Nelson's, all that money to fight it down the drain. Better take some Pepto.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200350 Jul 5, 2013
awwwwww I just stubbed my pinky toe on the chair leg...... ouch!!! so I scolded it and told it "Remember we had a deal... you were supposed to stick tight to the others and never wonder......"
Lol
this is what happens when it strays from the pack
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200351 Jul 5, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Doc from Porkland, you think like the rest of the cult, this has nothing t do with the sex lives of the homos, like I have always said what you do in your home is your business. This has to do with the outrageous demand that has been forced on a mostly moral hetero society that you want to dismantle. It's groups and cults like your that is tearing down the once great nation we live in. Take your ways of life to another country please.
She's even worse than you Bruno. She's a spun out post monkey! She'll self destruct soon, she always does. Unlike you who sticks around like a stain.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Bruno. What a jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200352 Jul 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Damn nice of you to help with his exercise.
Calm down Jizzy. You don't need to charm her. A twenty will cover it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200353 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>well your just a dumb catholic... so go hug your pope d!ckhead
Spoken like a true person of tolerance and diversity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200355 Jul 5, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens when you abuse drugs and alcohol
Says a man of experience.
Negative

Monrovia, CA

#200358 Jul 5, 2013
This is what happens when you abuse drugs and alcohol, says a man of experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Tue Big Hairy Pink Pu... 720
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Tue Alex 15
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Mon Jean 5
Review: Simple Cash Nov 22 NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Nov 21 A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Nov 18 Socochick 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs