Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,702)

Showing posts 174,021 - 174,040 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Utah perverts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

June 25, 2013..

Four men sued the Boy Scouts of America and its largest sponsor, the Mormon Church, accusing both organizations of failing to protect them from sexual abuse by adult volunteers when they were children at scouting activities in Idaho.

Nasty little secrets the Mormon Church carries around.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's a very simple concept really. You tell someone to enjoy a place, you must think that place exists.
That's not a simple concept, that's merely demonstrating what an idiot you are. Tell me Tizzy, WHY "must" I think that place exists if I mention it? Specifics.

Peter Pan is from Never Land.

There, now I've mentioned Peter Pan and Never Land, I'm still not under any obligation that I "must" think they exist.

You should try joining the rest of civilization in this place we call Reality.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope that helps.
No dear, as always it was just a bunch of drivel.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember! there are no stupid posts, only stupid posters such as yourself.
Says the person who claims that by uttering something, one has revealed their entire belief system.

Brian_G has nothing on you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Can polygamists get married? Who is the moron?
Easy one! The moron is you who has to ask if polygamists can get married.

Sure they can moron. So can you! Equal rights doncha know.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
Well folks, it's been fun. This thread is dead. Gay marriage has resumed in California.
nah nah nah nah nah.
Careful on the way out, watch out for that door.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a simple concept, that's merely demonstrating what an idiot you are. Tell me Tizzy, WHY "must" I think that place exists if I mention it? Specifics.
Peter Pan is from Never Land.
There, now I've mentioned Peter Pan and Never Land, I'm still not under any obligation that I "must" think they exist.
You should try joining the rest of civilization in this place we call Reality.
<quoted text>
No dear, as always it was just a bunch of drivel.
<quoted text>
Says the person who claims that by uttering something, one has revealed their entire belief system.
Brian_G has nothing on you.
Too funny! You're gonna have a stroke son. Just because I pointed out how dumb it is when you tell people to enjoy a place you are sure doesn't exist. Relax.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitloops.
That never gets old paisan.:)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Can polygamists get married? Who is the moron?
Can gay people marry? Sure can, in ANY STATE in the union, and their marriage will be valid IN ANY state.
E for Efforts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Such a poor effort on responding to the insane anti marriage poster's.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Can gay people marry? Sure can, in ANY STATE in the union, and their marriage will be valid IN ANY state.
I love it when that silly jackass Rose Feratu opens his big piehole and promptly sticks his foot in it for our amusement.
Light them up

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

You can use 'save and sane fire works in Glendora' as long as your using them in Los Angeles County property pockets 6 to 7 inside there city limits of Glendora's city boundaries.

County laws supersede Glendora laws in and on L. A. County property.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, STOP WHINING ABOUT IT.
Retard, I'm not WHINING about it, I'm responding to another hater here.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Utah perverts wrote:
June 25, 2013..
Four men sued the Boy Scouts of America and its largest sponsor, the Mormon Church, accusing both organizations of failing to protect them from sexual abuse by adult volunteers when they were children at scouting activities in Idaho.
Nasty little secrets the Mormon Church carries around.
Hey a lot of gays here want gays in scouting. I guess you showed why it's not a good idea. Thanks.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Light them up wrote:
You can use 'save and sane fire works in Glendora' as long as your using them in Los Angeles County property pockets 6 to 7 inside there city limits of Glendora's city boundaries.
County laws supersede Glendora laws in and on L. A. County property.
My Azusa friends were planning on using your roof of your shack as a launching pad, but I told them it's too unstable.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
...I do not give denial the same courtesy. That is where my barbarianism sinks the knife of reality to the hilt, into the belly of denial, and twists it with a smirk.
Sometimes very little effort is needed to unearth the true character of a beast. One must simply shine a bright light on the beast and illuminate its essence. Sometimes under the heat of the hot burning light, the beast will self confess its evil ways, its barbaric nature, its pleasure in harming others.

Sometimes the truth is inconvenient.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIE. It is the result of procreation, not the marriage. Marriage is a manmade institution which does not produce children. People produce children.
<quoted text>
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. It isn't required to be a result for ss couples.
<quoted text>
Which "fact" is that KiMare? The fact that ss couples aren't required to produce a baby together, or your fictional fact that marriages produce babies?
<quoted text>
Um, SCOTUS didn't address procreation since it was irrelevant to the issue being ruled on. Snicker smirk.
Procreation is the result of procreation???

This is only more proof that gays have no idea about the realities of marriage and family.

It is also evidence of another insane rant of Jonah.

Are you by any chance a postman/woman???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It is interesting that both Islam and the homosexual agenda are on the rise at the same time...
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! What a f*cktard you are!!!
Is it also interesting the Christianity is on the decline while democracy is on the rise?! LOL!!!
You prove my point.

Most people looking at the direction of where we are heading are not encouraged...

The demise of Christianity has been predicted many times. The only prediction thus far fulfilled is that 'the gates of hell will not prevail'.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only confusion is yours. Your confused in the belief that how, or if, children are produced has vested importance to the state. It doesn't.
You reek of desperation.
The state has no vested interest in a young citizen? Do you read what you write while you ignore the reality I state???

Fact; A homosexual couple is not the same as a married heterosexual couple.

Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.

Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.

Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.

Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.

This is just a start of distinctive facts that prove you are not married.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a confused idiot.
Married couples have to PROTECT themselves to prevent procreation!
SS couples NEVER need protection for procreation. They just need protection to have sex.
Only a gay would be confused about this...
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Silly bigot...
Please show me ONE statute in this country that basis its marriage laws on the notion that married couples have to protect themselves to prevent procreation. Did you get that from a marriage application?
You are hysterical!
Why are you changing the subject?

I stated nothing about law, I simply stated biological facts that distinguish a ss couple from marriage.

Isn't it profound that marriage has to use protection to prevent natural procreation, but gays only have to use protection TO HAVE INHERENTLY HARMFUL, UNHEALTHY AND DEMEANING ANAL SEX???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
Well folks, it's been fun. This thread is dead. Gay marriage has resumed in California.
nah nah nah nah nah.
It's not the same as marriage.

Fact; A homosexual couple is not the same as a married heterosexual couple.

Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.

Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.

Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.

Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.

This is just a start of distinctive facts.

See.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 174,021 - 174,040 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance