Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,663)

Showing posts 173,241 - 173,260 of200,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mike De Rucci

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
he is..but I'm an even bigger asshole!
That you are.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again....polygamy is like asking for a second helping when there's a line of starving people behind you..
No it's not, it's like asking why only some starving people had the opportunity to be served.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand on your head while whistling Dixie.
Watch Frankie troll....squawk! Squawk! Call people names...squawk! Really Frankie, I keep offering to engage in conversation but you continue to behave like this. It appears to be a lost cause. I know you will lash out at me again and call me a name. It's what you do. I hope it makes you feel better about yourself.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hire a lawyer, file suit, go to court.
Is that what you did? Maybe your buddy Holder will be available soon.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, now he's mad because he got out-trolled. Better luck next time loser.
You aren't half the man the real Bowser is and he's a dog!
I'm not mad but you seem to be. What's wrong Frankie, someone called you out on your BS? Squawk on trollie!
Mike De Rucci

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
...<snipped for excessive Bullshit> .... Shall I re-post the definition of "troll"?
Your autobiography ought to take care of that. Do you get those stretch marks around your mouth from sucking on all of those 'Polyp Scrapers' at the bathhouses?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mike De Rucci wrote:
<quoted text>Your autobiography ought to take care of that. Do you get those stretch marks around your mouth from sucking on all of those 'Polyp Scrapers' at the bathhouses?
Squawk on Frankie! You're not fooling anybody. Squawk! Squawk!
Brucie the gay parrot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mike De Rucci wrote:
<quoted text>That you are.
Can't live with 'em.

Can't live without 'em.

Marry me!

SQUAWWWWKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you did? Maybe your buddy Holder will be available soon.
Why yes in many cases, that is just what happened, LBGT filed suit. How do you think laws get changed. See Prop 8.See DOMA. Have a great day
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, flunkie Jizzy is still frustrated that he doesn't have an argument.
So you post dumb stuff like "Ah, duh. I see flunkie is still posting.. gahelk ah, duh".
You don't care one bit for people who wish Polygamy to be legal. Just as you don't care about gay rights. You simply wish to post really stupid stuff. You have proven it many times over.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not, it's like asking why only some starving people had the opportunity to be served.
Hire a lawyer, fight for your rights to marry your five sisters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch Frankie troll....squawk! Squawk! Call people names...squawk! Really Frankie, I keep offering to engage in conversation but you continue to behave like this. It appears to be a lost cause. I know you will lash out at me again and call me a name. It's what you do. I hope it makes you feel better about yourself.
That's right spice boy. You lost your chance to engage in conversation with me a long time ago. About the time you showed up impersonating other posters.

You blew it fruitloops, Don't whine to me now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes in many cases, that is just what happened, LBGT filed suit. How do you think laws get changed. See Prop 8.See DOMA. Have a great day
Now you're going to lie and tell us you personally did all those things. Ho hum.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>You don't care one bit for people who wish Polygamy to be legal. Just as you don't care about gay rights. You simply wish to post really stupid stuff. You have proven it many times over.
Tell us why you're here Jizzy. Show us even one sunstantive post. Or stop crying and whining. Have some dignity.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote: Please be specific. What did I say that denied reality? Actually?
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Specific? How about the fact that you're on here day after day trying to invalidate and discount SS relationships? They exist, they are meaningful and real to the people in them, yet YOU deny that reality because they don't fit within your bigoted view.
That I am on here day after day could mean anything.

Again, you claim I deny reality without specifically saying what I said.

What did I SAY that denies reality?

What's the problem with being specific? Unless you really are mad I am exposing YOUR denial...
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right spice boy. You lost your chance to engage in conversation with me a long time ago. About the time you showed up impersonating other posters.
You blew it fruitloops, Don't whine to me now.
You have no conversation points. Fact. If you did you would post them in order to make your point. Your only point is to troll and stir up drama. And I have called you out on it. And it makes you mad. Squawk! Squawk! Watch Frankie Squawk!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Squawk on Frankie! You're not fooling anybody. Squawk! Squawk!
Frankie lives near Union City. You're responding to Mike in San Diego. Duh. Only about 500 miles away.

Always ask for help. Sound it out. Look at a map. Remember! There are no dumb posts, only dopey posters like yourself.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have over populated the earth! Care to explain how a third of all the animals on this planet are now extinct and we are running out of fresh water supplies? BTW DOMA is now history, so there are plenty of SS marriages to prove you wrong. The only oxymoron is your denial that they exist.
Dinosaur species are extinct. Life forms change. None of those are because of over-population. In fact, scientists are now saying world population is reversing.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'. A clear oxymoron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hire a lawyer, fight for your rights to marry your five sisters.
Hire a lawyer, fight for your rights to marry another man in Illinois.

You're allowed to discuss marriage without hiring a lawyer, we're allowed to discuss marriage without hiring a lawyer Jizzy. See how that works?

I know you don't like it but that's the way it's got to be or else no forum. Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no conversation points. Fact. If you did you would post them in order to make your point. Your only point is to troll and stir up drama. And I have called you out on it. And it makes you mad. Squawk! Squawk! Watch Frankie Squawk!
Aw, so cute when you're mad. You brought it on yourself. You want to get serious now because I hurt your feelings? Too funny and too late troll. Go impersonate someone new. You bore us with your whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 173,241 - 173,260 of200,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search