Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
172,781 - 172,800 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198582
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
What hasn't changed?
Ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not the same.
Would you like some cheese with your whine dear?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198583
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail.
It's time you stop impersonating Ronald, like I said, be yourself.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198584
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: What hasn't changed? Ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. Clearly not the same.
<quoted text>
Not at all honey,
just keeping things real.
Smile.
No dear, you don't keep things "real", you simply intentionally sow discord. Your Jesus despises your behavior.

Smile.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198585
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your kind will never gain "true acceptance" until you try peddling something other than hate. That is why you are not allowed around children in our schools.
That is real
Why is always the kids with you? Talk about who should stay away from kids. It's you! Do you give them your hateraid to drink?8099

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198586
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this just another piece of HISTORY that will be tought in the public schools, being Gay 101 class?
No Penguin Boy, it would be taught either in Civics or in Social Studies. People that actually graduated from high school would know that already.

Don't worry though hon, your taxes still aren't altered in any way.

Still waiting to hear how gays being married affects you personally. Will you be presenting that information anytime soon Penguin Boy?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198587
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your kind will never gain "true acceptance" until you try peddling something other than hate. That is why you are not allowed around children in our schools.
That is real
"your kind" what will be next with you Liberals? camps? hate crime for not fully accepting ssm? will that be a new law in your hate the rest approach? Hasn't your Obama taken away enough freedoms? Will our calls be monitored to listen for any non approving ssm?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198588
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's time you stop impersonating Ronald, like I said, be yourself.
And to stoop so low that he impersonates Ronald's honey Bowser. What a dirtbag.

It's easy to tell him from the real Ronald though. He has no wit, poor English and is not funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198589
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why is always the kids with you? Talk about who should stay away from kids. It's you! Do you give them your hateraid to drink?8099
I noticed that too. A bit disturbing. What's this creep up to with kids?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198590
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooooo.....they're all comprised of husband and wife....all consumate their marriages through the first act of coitus....? Serious Big Red, for a man who claims to be a social worker....
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh laddie....someone spiked the rainbow punch again.
<quoted text>
On board what? The delegalization of marriage? Or how about the continued downward marriage rates both in the West, and world wide?
Oh please... Sour grapes... Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that "whine"? You guys lost. It's that simple. Move on and get over it. Turn your attention to something else because the genie is now firmly out of the bottle.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198591
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
Girls, it is clear the unchangeable reality simply being susictly spoken deeply troubles you. That is the bitter truth of denial. Deep down you know everyone knows the fallacy of your pretended identity.
Especially children.
Wow! And I though Pietro was stupid! Damn girl!! You are all sorts of messed up!!!

Let me assure you KiMare....NOTHING you, or other stupid bigots like you, say "troubles" us gays!!! This "troubling" you desperately cling to exists only in one place. Your head. The only one in this forum who is clinging to fallacies and clinging to pretended identities.....is YOU. You aren't special hon, you never have been.

Smile.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198592
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this just another piece of HISTORY that will be tought in the public schools, being Gay 101 class?
You can't teach someone to be gay, silly. You either are or you aren't.

However, I won't be surprised if the fight for LGBT rights ends up in history books one day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198593
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Penguin Boy, it would be taught either in Civics or in Social Studies. People that actually graduated from high school would know that already.
Don't worry though hon, your taxes still aren't altered in any way.
Still waiting to hear how gays being married affects you personally. Will you be presenting that information anytime soon Penguin Boy?
Please explain to me someday why not knowing that penguins can't fly makes their opinions on marriage wrong.
Gaggers

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198594
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

These headlines shouldn't and don't for anyone who really knows the real Glendora.

*-"Glendora Man Allegedly Secretly Filmed Couple Having Sex."-*

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the Glendora, California city council member's or upper management staff member's hiding out in city hall.

Now if it were the GPD would protect them or even hide them from the real law officers looking for them. It's happened before, a serial little girl rapists was hidden in Glendora, California for 5 years, protected by political heavy weights and GPD and city council and city hall personnel.
Brucie the gay parrot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198595
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Imbecile1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your Jesus despises your behavior.
Der SphincterŽ loves you!!!!

Come to Der SphincterŽ!!!!

SQUAWWWWKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198596
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"your kind" what will be next with you Liberals? camps? hate crime for not fully accepting ssm? will that be a new law in your hate the rest approach? Hasn't your Obama taken away enough freedoms? Will our calls be monitored to listen for any non approving ssm?
Yes. When they write "your kind" they're a bigot.

Way to go Big D!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198597
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't teach someone to be gay, silly. You either are or you aren't.
However, I won't be surprised if the fight for LGBT rights ends up in history books one day.
It's already in the history books dummy. Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198598
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! And I though Pietro was stupid! Damn girl!! You are all sorts of messed up!!!
Let me assure you KiMare....NOTHING you, or other stupid bigots like you, say "troubles" us gays!!! This "troubling" you desperately cling to exists only in one place. Your head. The only one in this forum who is clinging to fallacies and clinging to pretended identities.....is YOU. You aren't special hon, you never have been.
Smile.
Nothing troubles me he says, angrily.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198599
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please... Sour grapes... Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that "whine"? You guys lost. It's that simple. Move on and get over it. Turn your attention to something else because the genie is now firmly out of the bottle.
Yes! The cat's out of the bag. A big step for true marriage equality, but we're hardly done. Many good people are still being denied.
lodude

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198600
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5


Amazing Luck
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198601
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, you don't keep things "real", you simply intentionally sow discord...
He says, sowing discord.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jack Meoff 15,930
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Eaddae 4,978
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... 2 hr Commander Bunny 15
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 17 Vivian Was Always... 685
Taggers: (Feb '06) Aug 11 endamerikkkascurr... 247

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••