Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197532 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've heard out of you is angry nonsense. You are not debating sh!t.
What have you added to the conversation?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#197533 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that even mean? How am I "posting like I'm insecure"? By continually being true to who I am? By asking questions and pushing people to defend their positions? By calling people out on their BS responses and childish behavior? Those indicate that I am secure in who I am. What about you? You are posting juvenile jabs without anything to back it up. Next.
What does your rants about nothing even mean? A. Insecurity.

Elk Grove, CA

#197534 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've heard out of you is angry nonsense. You are not debating sh!t.
exactly

Elk Grove, CA

#197536 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to cure. Homosexuality is not a mental defect. If it was it would be classified as such in the DSM IV or the more recent DSM V. It is not. It is not a physical defect. I have all my parts and they all work just fine :) The only issue is that certain people happen to not like who or what I am. They need to deal with their issue.
Then why do you act so worried?
Pietro Armando

Schenectady, NY

#197537 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to cure. Homosexuality is not a mental defect. If it was it would be classified as such in the DSM IV or the more recent DSM V. It is not. It is not a physical defect. I have all my parts and they all work just fine :) The only issue is that certain people happen to not like who or what I am. They need to deal with their issue.
You didn't answer the question.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197538 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What does your rants about nothing even mean? A. Insecurity.
Rants about nothing? Being called defective and questioning that statement and debating it is nothing? Standing up for myself means I'm insecure? I think you have your words backwards. My behavior demonstrates that I'm secure in who I am and willing to stand up for myself. What exactly was your point again?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197539 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you act so worried?
I'm not worried about anything related to who I am. What is your point? I didn't see one.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197540 Jun 23, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question.
What was the question? I didn't see one that I didn't respond to.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197541 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny! Get on with your "debate", don't let me stop you. I will critique of course.
So far I've heard nothing but anger. But do carry on.
So far I've heard nothing from you but juvenile jabs and name calling. Why are you here?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197543 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I submitted links on the new Pew Research about overwhelming media bias in favor of SSM. I attempted to discuss this late breaking news to no success. I was ignored and ridiculed.
How about yourself? Are you going to add something or are you just going to continue to attack me? Matters little to me tough guy.
I haven't attacked you. I have called you out on your name calling and juvenile behavior, which is all I have seen. I have added posts all day while I was home sick. Seems you have not read them. No problem. I really don't care, as long as you are civil and treat others with respect. It's ok to disagree, just cut out the name calling. All it does is discredit you and make people want to fight back.
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197544 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't attacked you. I have called you out on your name calling and juvenile behavior, which is all I have seen. I have added posts all day while I was home sick. Seems you have not read them. No problem. I really don't care, as long as you are civil and treat others with respect. It's ok to disagree, just cut out the name calling. All it does is discredit you and make people want to fight back.
He's just troll-baiting. Ignore him. He is worthless and just here to lash out at people because he's a miserable human being. He gets off on putting other people down. He's not worth a second of your time. So I'm on your side but chill.
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197545 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just troll-baiting. Ignore him. He is worthless and just here to lash out at people because he's a miserable human being. He gets off on putting other people down. He's not worth a second of your time. So I'm on your side but chill.
Point taken. Dinner time :)
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197548 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF. Who is using my nic?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197549 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken. Dinner time :)
Huh??
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197550 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaat? This is making no sense. Somebody is fcking around.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197552 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??
Whoever is using my nic to make lame posts needs to cut it out. Grow up. Find something better to do.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197554 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are, knock it off.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197555 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty weird dude.
Clearly somebody else is fcking around trying to stir up trouble. Whatever.
SANTA ANA

Gardena, CA

#197557 Jun 23, 2013
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197558 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I knew there was only one fruitloop from Long Beach.
Clearly there are multiple posters. At least one has used my nic in an attempt to make me look bad. Whatever. He needs to grow up. Perhaps it is ping, perhaps there are multiple. I have no idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 7 hr Octopus 27
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Thu nick 705
child molester at large in dhs Wed tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs