Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#197504 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nervous laugh...
Then why did you say you were on here for the boys?
Why do you constantly defend gay pedophiles?
Answer the question... I've never seen anyone dance so hard in my life. Stop dodging.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197505 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question... I've never seen anyone dance so hard in my life. Stop dodging.
I don't dance.

Show me where I've indicated any such thing.

Why are you so defensive about gay pedophilia?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197506 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare, here is the question again, in case you "can't find it":

KiMare: for convenience, here is the question (re-posted from a previous post) I would like you to answer, so that I can understand your position on this topic:
"Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?" It's a simple "yes or no" question. Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay (people).
My additional question: If the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue. What should be done?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197507 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dance.
Dance, in this context, means to evade the issue at hand. You are doing it now. And you attempt to deflect attention away from your refusal to answer a simple question by throwing out a controversial topic. Nobody here has defended pedophilia or the harming of children. Now answer the question. I just re-posted it for convenience.
Little bug

Monrovia, CA

#197508 Jun 23, 2013
Nation wide reports found that they had norovirus, or "stomach flu," which affects up to 21 million people, every year according to (cfdc) the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Knoxville, TN

#197509 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dance.
I deduce that you want homosexuals to disappear from the planet.

Prove me wrong. Answer the question.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197510 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I deduce that you want homosexuals to disappear from the planet.
Prove me wrong. Answer the question.
Show me where I have indicated any such thing.

You 'deduced' nothing. You slandered.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197511 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question.

Knoxville, TN

#197512 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that scientists are looking for a cause for homosexuality because it is a sexual defect.

"Defects" require a cure or elimination.

Check and mate...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#197513 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is insecure? I am not. You seem to be. You are spending so much time posting here about something that doesn't impact your life. Or does it? How is that marriage again?
Then stop posting like you are.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#197514 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that scientists are looking for a cause for homosexuality because it is a sexual defect.
Check and mate...
Are you sure there are only 2 choices?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197516 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop posting like you are.
What does that even mean? How am I "posting like I'm insecure"? By continually being true to who I am? By asking questions and pushing people to defend their positions? By calling people out on their BS responses and childish behavior? Those indicate that I am secure in who I am. What about you? You are posting juvenile jabs without anything to back it up. Next.
little mel

Los Angeles, CA

#197517 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is on many forums. I happen to be on the Union City forum.
I was talking about you and the other fruitloop from Long Beach. That's WTF I was talking about. Hope that helps.
I heard you been fluffing donkeys for that Union City web page, "spring break burros".com
Its good to know that your own city is helping you financially by hiring you.

Knoxville, TN

#197518 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure there are only 2 choices?
Are there any others? The only sure way to stop homosexuality is to eliminate homosexuals. You can ask homosexuals to be celibate, but you and I both know that's not going to happen.

Kimare has advocated a "cure" for the "cause" of homosexuality. He claims that he knows the cause--some made up nonsense about "epi-marker mistakes". Now he just has to find a scientist who is interested in finding a cure for his made-up disorder.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that Kimare wants homosexuals eliminated from the planet.

He won't come right out and say so, but simple logic tells you that's what he's advocating.

The man is a monster of the worst kind. He's two degrees of separation from Hitler. He has an ideal world in mind, which is free of homosexuals.

He claims that it's "slander" (LOL) to say this about him. Maybe he can't stand the fact that he's been painted into a corner. Maybe he can't deal with the cognitive dissonance with being a "so-called Christian" while at the same time he wants to see an entire group of people eliminated from the planet.

Who knows why he won't answer the question.

I'll put the question to you, Riccardo... Do you want to see the world rid of homosexuals?

It's a very simple question. It only requires a "yes" or "no" answer.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#197522 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Check and mate...
Waitaminit Big Red....if such a "cure" we're possible, should it be pursued, made available, and/or promoted?
Rinos

Monrovia, CA

#197523 Jun 23, 2013
RINO dummies
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197524 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down. My point was you and the other fruitloop sound very much alike, dumb and angry. I thought maybe you were the same poster talking to himself. Jizzy does that for example.
So all you have to add to the conversation is juvenile behavior and name-calling? I am neither dumb nor angry. I am debating a topic. What are you doing?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197525 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. All that stuff. You seem very insecure to me too.
That made no sense.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197526 Jun 23, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Waitaminit Big Red....if such a "cure" we're possible, should it be pursued, made available, and/or promoted?
There is nothing to cure. Homosexuality is not a mental defect. If it was it would be classified as such in the DSM IV or the more recent DSM V. It is not. It is not a physical defect. I have all my parts and they all work just fine :) The only issue is that certain people happen to not like who or what I am. They need to deal with their issue.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197531 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are an imbecile.
No it's because I'm rational and you post things that make no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Sat gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs