Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mental Health Watch

UK

#197041 Jun 21, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm pretty sure you are the bitch in our relationship. Still waiting to hear how you are directly affected my gays marrying. Will you be supplying specifics to support that statement anytime soon, or just hurling more adolescent posts like this one?
Can I ask you an honest question, Brainiac?

Since your latest tagline, "unregistered users equals cowards" is even more breathtakingly pubescent than (paraphrased) "Christians equals a blight on society", I'm just wondering about your mental status.

What bravery, what exhibition of Valor and dashing Heroics, have you shown by signing up to a site where anyone can post?

You now rank up there with Firemen and ambulance personnel because you dwell in the intestines of another male and because you gave an e-mail address to a web site basically populated by booger eaters????
AB880 lives

Monrovia, CA

#197042 Jun 21, 2013
Walmart's irresponsible behavior should be no surprise given their incessant attacks on workers and attempts to keep wages and benefits at near-poverty levels. A 2004 study by the UC Berkeley Labor Center found that Walmart workers' reliance on public health care programs was already costing California taxpayers $32 million per year.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197043 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When you lied and said you didn't use gay as an insult against me. Day before yesterday.
And many other times, "I'm not Jizzy" comes to mind. If you're not Jizzy why do you answer to Jizzy, moron?
And when you feign innocence regarding my deleted posts.
Ask for more.
What Fruitloops, Why u mad? I didn't delete your posts, I am not a mod. Are you the real Frankie Rizzo? Didnt think so Mike. OH wait your not Mike You are Enrico or what ever silly azz name you choose. Back to you Putz.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197044 Jun 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just in time, Zero. I'm serving you people breakfast.
Hey its Proxy boy. Nice too see you
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197045 Jun 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with your 'confusion' excuse again...
First you could make no sense of the essence I'd marriage, then it was an 'opinion', then a 'term paper', and now it's a 'theory'. Just like evolution, right?
As to essence, that is exactly how I used it to prove SS couples do not equate to marriage. You are the one who portrayed it as exclusionary to other elements I'd marriage.
But here is still the bottom line : The basic essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Clearly not equal to marriage.
I am shocked you didn't toss in some lame azz crap about anal sex, and stealing the rights of women and children. You must be slipping.
Mental Health Watch

UK

#197046 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey its Proxy boy.
Wow, more of that homo-colonic heroics! Is that the GLAAD talking point of the week? Promote homosexuals as "heroic"?

Next thing ya know, they'll be saying that lurking around truck stop restrooms will raise property values.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197050 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What Fruitloops, Why u mad? I didn't delete your posts, I am not a mod. Are you the real Frankie Rizzo? Didnt think so Mike. OH wait your not Mike You are Enrico or what ever silly azz name you choose. Back to you Putz.
Aw, you're upset. Get used to it. It will get worse.
Loadoas

Monrovia, CA

#197054 Jun 21, 2013
I thought we sent a load of asphalt over to pave your mouth shut, what happened?

Was your mouth larger and deeper than first reported?
Property Values Watch

UK

#197055 Jun 21, 2013
Loadoas wrote:
I thought we sent a load of asphalt over to pave your mouth shut, what happened?
Was your mouth larger and deeper than first reported?
Pave this.

http://stuff.swir.us/2008/04/19/gay-queen.jpg
Venberg returns

Monrovia, CA

#197058 Jun 21, 2013
Are or were any of the Glendora, California city council member's involved with BUAoLA ?

Venberg jr. WAS I HEAR?

Arlington and Williams were two of very few members of a group called the Buddhist Universal Association of Los Angeles, which espoused an ideology of extreme sexual freedoms.

During the investigation Arlington told an informant that even after taking a vow of celibacy members of the group were still allowed to have sex with young boys, according to the criminal complaint against Arlington filed May 7, 2013.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197059 Jun 21, 2013
Property Values Watch wrote:
Looks like Jizzy!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197060 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Jizzy!
Liar, you have never seen me.
get outta my neighborhood

UK

#197061 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you have never seen me.
Look at the face of mental illness, Zero, and then think of the Folsom Street Fair and "pride" parades and "how Berkeley can YOU be?" and dog sexers and lurkers of truck stops and city parks and Home Depot type places, and think of dangerously mentally disturbed types who think they're heroic for signing up to Booger Wonderland...

It's you, Zero. You know it, and we know it. They're a blight on Society.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#197062 Jun 21, 2013
I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my fellow Dog Lovers, and yes. even the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans. Even so, I do not approve of the free-spending out-of-control African and non-African Homosexual California legislators requiring high paid taxpayer supported Government agent teachers to teach Homosexuality to innocent little children who attend expensive Government schools. Nor do I approve of little 15 year old students raping little 8 year old boys, nor do I approve of African products of Government schools raping "Hispanic" and non-"Hispanic" White inmates in Government prisons.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/l2shgcw

Ronald
Virus Watch

UK

#197063 Jun 21, 2013
Warning!

A Tiny URL can lead anywhere. Never click on one.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#197064 Jun 21, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm pretty sure you are the bitch in our relationship. Still waiting to hear how you are directly affected my gays marrying. Will you be supplying specifics to support that statement anytime soon, or just hurling more adolescent posts like this one?
Typical gay response. I gave you a perfectly good and accurate explanation. If you are too dumb to see it then FK U.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#197065 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He was emulating your hero, Jizzy. Who is a perfect example of a moron.
STFU FRANKIE you feltching finochio
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197066 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you have never seen me.
That's what I picture you look like in my mind because you act just like a guy who looks like that would act.

He looks very happy. But you're not happy, so yeah maybe it's not you.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#197068 Jun 21, 2013
mipalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rizzo whats the biggest cock you've ever had in your butt?
LMAO ... His dads, no! wait a minute frankie takes after his dad, so it must be his moms strap-on. lol ... hahaha
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197069 Jun 21, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical gay response. I gave you a perfectly good and accurate explanation. If you are too dumb to see it then FK U.
Wow! That'll get him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Tina Kauffman 16,009
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]