Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197021 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Or are we protected from religion?
We're not protected from censorship and dirty tricks on topix. That's for sure.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197022 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah, I'm not like you. I don't get my ass handed to me then delete the posts that prove it.
What a Maroon, I cant delete a post. Are you on drugs?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197023 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not protected from censorship and dirty tricks on topix. That's for sure.
Censorship on Topix, ROFLMAO
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#197024 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wake up run to the PC, log on and get pizzed every day?
http://andreabolder.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

:)
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#197025 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah, I'm not like you. I don't get my ass handed to me then delete the posts that prove it.
lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197026 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Censorship on Topix, ROFLMAO
YUK!YUK!YUK! HAR!HAR!HAR! Ho Ho! So funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197027 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What a Maroon, I cant delete a post. Are you on drugs?
No. Are you?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197028 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! HAR!HAR!HAR! Ho Ho! So funny.
I NO RITE
mipalo

Delano, CA

#197029 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>No. Are you?
Hey Rizzo whats the biggest cock you've ever had in your butt?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197030 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I NO RITE
Yeah, it is. Proves what a loser you are.

WOO~HOOOO!! Whoop!~Whoop! How would you like your ass served to you today Jiz?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197031 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Are you?
Some times, ain't like the good ole days

http://www.google.com/imgres...

My oldest brother smuggled some back in 68, damn stuff was gooooood
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197032 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is. Proves what a loser you are.
WOO~HOOOO!! Whoop!~Whoop! How would you like your ass served to you today Jiz?
Gawwwd you are simple. Yes Topix does dump posts. But it ain't the posters doing it moron
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197033 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Gawwwd you are simple. Yes Topix does dump posts. But it ain't the posters doing it moron
I've already proven you a liar. You have no credibility.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197034 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Some times, ain't like the good ole days
http://www.google.com/imgres...
My oldest brother smuggled some back in 68, damn stuff was gooooood
You think I give a sh!t Jizzy?

Too funny! What a dope.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197035 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already proven you a liar. You have no credibility.
When did you do that? Oooops you didn't. Here let me get my platter. A little Flunky Azz on a Platter is a good thing. Priceless.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197036 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's so insignificant to you that so far you have spewed about 500 angry and barely literate words on him.
You noticed too.

I can only imagine what his partner thinks...

"I could have met a woman in menopause and really been married!"

LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197037 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>When did you do that? Oooops you didn't. Here let me get my platter. A little Flunky Azz on a Platter is a good thing. Priceless.
When you lied and said you didn't use gay as an insult against me. Day before yesterday.

And many other times, "I'm not Jizzy" comes to mind. If you're not Jizzy why do you answer to Jizzy, moron?

And when you feign innocence regarding my deleted posts.

Ask for more.
laughing man

UK

#197038 Jun 21, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of your imaturity and stupidity.
If you're going for the jugular, Brainiac, at least know how to spell.

And his response to one of your own fecal fetishists was to some rage filled tween who wrote "blow me" in that fashion.

No doubt you're mature enough that you'll find the post, acknowledge it AND your error, and you'll apologize like
a

big

boy

should.

Oh, and have you heard that homosexists are a blight on society?

laughing man

UK

#197039 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>When did you do that? Oooops you didn't. Here let me get my platter. A little Flunky Azz on a Platter is a good thing. Priceless.
You're just in time, Zero. I'm serving you people breakfast.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197040 Jun 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Information is misused when it is presented as "fact" when it is actually "theory". Just because someone presented a theory about "subject A" doesn't mean that you can write an opinion piece and cite "subject A" as a fact.
Maybe you don't understand the term "essence". Here are a couple of definitions for you. "Essence--The most important ingredient; the crucial element. The inherent, unchanging nature of a thing or class of things."
Most of your response to my comment is unintelligible. I continue to wonder if you have a drinking problem.
In your attempts to be clever or to make your responses seem more intelligent than they actually are, your message gets lost.
And about your final comment where you describe a same-sex couple standing next to a married couple as being "silly stupid" (where in the hell do you come up with these little phrases--preschool?)--that's just insulting.
Just who the heck do you think you are passing judgment on the lives of two people who put their lives together in a relationship?
I can go out right this minute and find umpteen examples of married heterosexual couples who have a shitty basis for their relationship. Then I can compare them to a same-sex couple who have created a responsible, loving, mutually respectful relationship.
You dismiss same-sex relationships. You believe people who are same-sex relationships trying to mimic opposite-sex relationships. We don't give a damn about other people's relationships. As with any other couple, we deal with our own relationships in the exact same way that you deal with yours.
Just because there may be two dicks or two vaginas involved doesn't mean that we don't know how to create lasting, quality relationships.
You continue to hold heterosexual relationship in high esteem, when the VAST majority of them will end in divorce. Domestic violence is rampant in them. Emotional or physical neglect is common. And the basis of many heterosexual relationships is greed or looks or unplanned pregnancy.
You need to take a good, long look at the state of heterosexual relationships before passing judgment on homosexual relationships.
Here we go with your 'confusion' excuse again...

First you could make no sense of the essence I'd marriage, then it was an 'opinion', then a 'term paper', and now it's a 'theory'. Just like evolution, right?

As to essence, that is exactly how I used it to prove SS couples do not equate to marriage. You are the one who portrayed it as exclusionary to other elements I'd marriage.

But here is still the bottom line : The basic essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Clearly not equal to marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr big meech 16,010
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]