Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201481 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194053 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare has made several posts recently about the "anal"-ization of children. He is saying that gays are promoting anal sex with children.
At no point have I or anyone else suggested such a thing, but he keeps going there.
I've warned you guys about him--about how sick he is--how he is fascinated with male anal sex; probably more so than many gay men.
So now it's just Kimare? Short time ago it was me and Pietro too you jackass liar.

Try and relax creep. Don't lie.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194054 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So now it's just Kimare? Short time ago it was me and Pietro too you jackass liar.
Try and relax creep. Don't lie.
I lumped the three of you together because you ALL are promoting disgusting ideas. Incestuous marriages and the sexualization of children disturbing notions. None of these issues have been supported by the larger LGBT Community.

Why would you think that incestuous marriages would be healthy? There are many physical and psychological damaging possibilities that might result from such a union.

Tell me, honestly, would you marry your own sister? Would you marry your mother? Your grandmother?

That's what you're talking about here.

I realize that you have moved away from the topic at hand (i.e.: The Prop. 8 Decision) and are now simply attempting to get a rise out of people.

But you guys have gone beyond just being mischievous.

Do you think that you do "your side" any justice by supporting incest-based marriages and polygamy.

None of you are to be taken seriously any longer.

Until you can come back to an honest discussion of this topic, there's really no need to have any further interaction with any of you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194055 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
KPD: Infant found in filth after mother passes out on 2-year-old
May 31st, 2013 1:51 pm
A Kingsport woman has been arrested after she was allegedly found passed out on top of her daughter, age 2, while her infant son was left in a filthy crib with scurrying roaches.
Amber K. Jones, 25, of 1000 Stonegate Road, apartment F8, is charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse or neglect. According to an affidavit filed in Kingsport court, at approximately 9 a.m. Thursday police were requested to conduct a welfare check at her apartment.
An officer reportedly beat on the door several minutes but received no response. Central dispatch then called Jones' residence, with the officer outside hearing a phone ring nearly 20 times. Contact was still not established.
The apartment manager was then called upon to open the door, with police allegedly finding Jones, "asleep on her sofa on top of her 2-year-old daughter." Court records state Jones was yelled at multiple times, but didn't stir until physically shaken by the apartment manager.
She is alleged to have then "staggered" to the door to speak with police, holding on to the door frame to remain upright. She reportedly admitted to "going out" the night before and taking Klonopin given to her by a friend — but acted "dazed and confused" when questioned about the whereabouts of her children.
Upon receiving consent to conduct a search police entered the apartment, where they, "immediately encountered several dozen, various size roaches crawling on the floor, ceiling and walls." The affidavit states Jones' infant son was found inside a crib with "unsanitary, filthy bedding" and dressed in dirty clothes.
The reporting officer also notes the presence of a discarded cigarette butt in the crib — along with more roaches crawling over food crumbs and wrappers.
"Also in the crib were several choking hazards," reads the affidavit, "such as plastic string, coins and paper."
Floors, tables and various furniture throughout the apartment was reportedly littered with old food, dirty diapers and various debris. No formula for the infant was located, according to police, but Jones claimed to have recently fed the two-year-old a meal from a fast food restaurant.
The affidavit states Jones was "unable to provide evidence" that supported that assertion.
The Department of Children's Services responded to scene, while Jones was tested for drugs. Court records state the results came back positive for cocaine and benzodiazepines.
Jones was arrested and booked into the city jail and later transferred to the Sullivan County jail in Blountville. She remained held there on Friday afternoon on a $25,000 bond.
----------
I wonder if Kimare believes that this family’s living situation is better than that found in an adoptive same-sex family household. After all, same-sex partners who adopt are put through a rigorous screening process--looking at drug use history, arrest history, etc.
I think that this is another example of how same-sex couples are capable of doing a better job at raising kids than many heterosexual couples.
The short response- You are an ignorant bigot.

If someone said your last sentence in reverse, you'd scream bloody murder, file hate crime charges and threaten to use your lardass 250 lbs to beat them up.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194056 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I lumped the three of you together because you ALL are promoting disgusting ideas. Incestuous marriages and the sexualization of children disturbing notions. None of these issues have been supported by the larger LGBT Community.
Why would you think that incestuous marriages would be healthy? There are many physical and psychological damaging possibilities that might result from such a union.
Tell me, honestly, would you marry your own sister? Would you marry your mother? Your grandmother?
That's what you're talking about here.
I realize that you have moved away from the topic at hand (i.e.: The Prop. 8 Decision) and are now simply attempting to get a rise out of people.
But you guys have gone beyond just being mischievous.
Do you think that you do "your side" any justice by supporting incest-based marriages and polygamy.
None of you are to be taken seriously any longer.
Until you can come back to an honest discussion of this topic, there's really no need to have any further interaction with any of you.
I support your right to equal protection, you don't support mine.

What harm would a loving marriage of 3 adult men cause you? What harm would a loving marriage of two sisters cause you? How would you know they were sisters? Would you become suddenly ill if you found out? Why? Is that their problem or is it your problem?

Some people have the exact same hateful feelings about SSM. You call them homophobes and other vile names. You are the same as them.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194058 Jun 1, 2013
LGBT wrote:
Boy Scouts and adult volunteers planning to wear their uniforms in Utah's upcoming LGBT pride parade aren't allowed to do so under the organization's guidelines.
Ha ... things have changed and the homos will get their way once again due to pressure of a law suit. The feds have removed any and all tax deduction insentives to the BSA organization. This is just one of many good reasons why gay cults/SSM is not good for America.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194060 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support your right to equal protection, you don't support mine.
What harm would a loving marriage of 3 adult men cause you? What harm would a loving marriage of two sisters cause you? How would you know they were sisters? Would you become suddenly ill if you found out? Why? Is that their problem or is it your problem?
Some people have the exact same hateful feelings about SSM. You call them homophobes and other vile names. You are the same as them.
How's life on the funny farm, goofus? Lay off the dope and you might be less confused.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#194061 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ... things have changed and the homos will get their way once again due to pressure of a law suit. The feds have removed any and all tax deduction insentives to the BSA organization. This is just one of many good reasons why gay cults/SSM is not good for America.
Oh poor pitiful boy scouts can't discriminate and take federal money..boo hoo...One of the many good reasons to not give tax deductions to religious cults and organizations that promote bigotry and discrimination!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194062 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ... things have changed and the homos will get their way once again due to pressure of a law suit. The feds have removed any and all tax deduction insentives to the BSA organization. This is just one of many good reasons why gay cults/SSM is not good for America.
Aw shuddup Bruno you silly third rate jackass! What's SSM have to do with the boy scouts dummy?

P.S. What's an "insentives"? What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194063 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
How's life on the funny farm, goofus? Lay off the dope and you might be less confused.
But it didn't work for you Frankie's Pudenda.
Ones timers

San Dimas, CA

#194064 Jun 1, 2013
Why does Glendora, California allow fly-by-night contractors to build in this city?

Only answer is "kick-backs" to city officials and elected officials.

Don't get me wrong look at the new Taco Bell, they used the best material to deliver a on time work product.

Take the "cheapO" Condos being built by a flyby, who wants to spend $480,00.00 for a apartment next to a active railroad tracks?
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194065 Jun 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it helps. It helps me prove my point that nobody can come up with a rational argument against gay marriage.
You won't understand this rational logic and argument, but here it goes anyway. All gay cults are constantly creating havic by putting pressure of law sutits to public organizations, the latest is the removal of tax insentives from the BSA just because the BSA didn't want to change their rules to accomodate the gay cult which is the same group in favor of SSM. Homos are causing havic in this nation just to be recognized and added to the normal society. So Rose, just accept this fact. have a banana
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194066 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't understand this rational logic and argument, but here it goes anyway. All gay cults are constantly creating havic by putting pressure of law sutits to public organizations, the latest is the removal of tax insentives from the BSA just because the BSA didn't want to change their rules to accomodate the gay cult which is the same group in favor of SSM. Homos are causing havic in this nation just to be recognized and added to the normal society. So Rose, just accept this fact. have a banana
You don't get out much, do you? The BSA changed their tune.

What 'tax insentives' were removed from the BSA? Are you drunk this early in the day, or just babbling again?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194067 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But it didn't work for you Frankie's Pudenda.
But it WILL work for you. Lay off the pain meds. They are making you loopy.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194068 Jun 1, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor pitiful boy scouts can't discriminate and take federal money..boo hoo...One of the many good reasons to not give tax deductions to religious cults and organizations that promote bigotry and discrimination!
Just saying ! the gay cult is affecting a normal hetero society in the wallet one again, just to be accepted. If the BSA is a pitiful organization, then why would the gay cult want any part of it? I will tell you why, because it's just another public oranization on the agenda to cry unfairness. Your cult makes up crap as it moves along. Accepth the fact that you are second class people, even the Feds said this, you to Rizzoto boi. lol
Frankie_NoHo

Hayward, CA

#194069 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't understand this rational logic and argument, but here it goes anyway. All gay cults are constantly creating havic by putting pressure of law sutits to public organizations, the latest is the removal of tax insentives from the BSA just because the BSA didn't want to change their rules to accomodate the gay cult which is the same group in favor of SSM. Homos are causing havic in this nation just to be recognized and added to the normal society. So Rose, just accept this fact. have a banana
Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194070 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get out much, do you? The BSA changed their tune.
What 'tax insentives' were removed from the BSA? Are you drunk this early in the day, or just babbling again?
What tune did they change to? Maybe you haven't gotten out too much lately, the Feds took away their tax deduction insentive you idiot, because they are forced to accept the all American Homo!
so STFU
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194071 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
But it WILL work for you. Lay off the pain meds. They are making you loopy.

Too bad there's not such an easy cure for you. Because you can't fix stupid.

Get some better ad hominem dummy. Or better yet! Express your stupid opinion just once.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194072 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying ! the gay cult is affecting a normal hetero society in the wallet one again, just to be accepted.
Yeah, it's terrible, ain't it? We move in and property values go up. How awful!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194073 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad there's not such an easy cure for you. Because you can't fix stupid.
Get some better ad hominem dummy. Or better yet! Express your stupid opinion just once.
You first, echo mouth.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194074 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
What tune did they change to? Maybe you haven't gotten out too much lately, the Feds took away their tax deduction insentive you idiot, because they are forced to accept the all American Homo!
so STFU
Took away WHAT 'tax deduction insentive'? WTF is a 'tax deduction insentive'? The 'Feds' did nothing of the kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worthless Sheriffs Department Feb 19 Judy 3
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. (May '15) Feb 19 EYE IN THE SKY 9
Mystery of all mysteries Feb 19 its me daisy 8
Review: Thunder Valley Casino Resort Feb 17 THUNDER VALLEY CA... 1
Survey for Project Feb 11 HighSchoolStudent22 1
women go listen to trump hollywood bus tour you... Feb 10 listen to trump w... 1
News Husband & wife accused of beating man in Calime... (Mar '16) Feb 10 tellinitlikeitis 3

Palm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages