Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,983

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192752 May 20, 2013
laughing man wrote:
You can almost smell the enraged tuna as Rosie furiously mashes the smilies.
Rose_NoHo boycotts me. She used to post to me "I hate you". Then she got so frustrated it was a boycott. Then she couldn't stand it anymore and broke her promise to never respond to me again and posted her usual hateful nonsense. I'm not sure where I'm at now. I think I'm being boycotted again.

Rose_NoHo is fun!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192753 May 20, 2013
OutVoted wrote:
Loser's are still posting here with there stupid views.
You sure are.
OutVoted

Covina, CA

#192754 May 20, 2013
Loser's from Union City, Ca. are still posting here with there stupid views.

Clod doesn't even know about his own city, either.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192755 May 20, 2013
OutVoted wrote:
Loser's from Union City, Ca. are still posting here with there stupid views.
Clod doesn't even know about his own city, either.
You're right. I don't know much about the city my ISP is in. But I do know you're an angry dope loser.

Hope that helped!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192757 May 20, 2013
"Why only two?" isn't a ridiculous question. It's easy enough to show that gay marriage does not empirically lead to pressure to legalise polygamy; that hasn't happened anywhere that gay marriage is legal. But this is different from explaining why opening up the boundaries of the 20th-century understanding of marriage shouldn't raise the possibility of legalising polygamy. Why shouldn't it be legal for more than two consenting adults to marry each other?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192758 May 20, 2013
There are a whole lot of societies in the world where polygamy is legal and normal. In fact the anthropological record suggests that the overwhelming majority of human societies have allowed men to have more than one wife simultaneously.

The reflexive belief that polygamous marriages must be evil and oppressive even in societies where they are traditional is basically an expression of cultural prejudice.

Women in polygamous societies may decide to become a rich man's second wife rather than a poor man's only wife, and do not necessarily feel oppressed by that choice. Their children usually turn out well-adjusted.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192759 May 20, 2013
"Off topic!!!" is not a valid argument against marriage equality.
F rizzidoos

Covina, CA

#192760 May 20, 2013
SkiDew, when are you going to dry up and blow away?
sheesh

Delaplane, VA

#192761 May 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave VV the facts a while ago. He chooses to continue the slander. His deceit is pointed out virtually every day. You know that. Now you are trying to go Obama innocent/dumb about it.
At the most, his words are hear-say. You took them and formed your own 'conclusions'. I simply point out that lack of character and accurately term it as rooted in bigotry and hatred.
But hey, if you want to keep exposing yourself, it's your reputation.
Sheesh.
I mean Smile.
You gave him the facts days ago, so repeat them. As I said before, perhaps you need a little volume, I DIDN'T READ WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE THE TRUTH. Is it so difficult for you to repeat? All I've got is that you lived in Hawaii and ran from someone you claim was crazy in order to not expose your children to them. Do you not agree that this sort of occurrence can be stressful to children? Elaborate for clarity.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192762 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave VV the facts a while ago. He chooses to continue the slander. His deceit is pointed out virtually every day. You know that. Now you are trying to go Obama innocent/dumb about it.
At the most, his words are hear-say. You took them and formed your own 'conclusions'. I simply point out that lack of character and accurately term it as rooted in bigotry and hatred.
But hey, if you want to keep exposing yourself, it's your reputation.
Sheesh.
I mean Smile.
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave him the facts days ago, so repeat them. As I said before, perhaps you need a little volume, I DIDN'T READ WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE THE TRUTH. Is it so difficult for you to repeat? All I've got is that you lived in Hawaii and ran from someone you claim was crazy in order to not expose your children to them. Do you not agree that this sort of occurrence can be stressful to children? Elaborate for clarity.
No.

Smile.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192764 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable.
The 'old fashioned way'??? Are you serious.
Two gays screw a woman to impregnate her, she abandons her child to two guys who withhold not just the child's mother, but his real father too. No decent parent would do that to a child!
A perfect example of why ss couples should never be allowed around children. Despicable and depraved.
So, when an opposite-gender couple does the exact same thing, that's not despicable and depraved?

Hypocrite...
F rizzidoos

Covina, CA

#192765 May 21, 2013
Just take the first exit, you fool.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192766 May 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when an opposite-gender couple does the exact same thing, that's not despicable and depraved?
Hypocrite...
Yes. If an opposite gender couple invite another guy in and he and the husband take turns banging the wife it would be almost the same thing.

But if the wife took on two guys and she wasn't married to either it would be pretty close to the exact same thing.

Location hidden

#192767 May 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. If an opposite gender couple invite another guy in and he and the husband take turns banging the wife it would be almost the same thing.
But if the wife took on two guys and she wasn't married to either it would be pretty close to the exact same thing.
Exactly, only more.

Any mother who plans on abandoning a deliberately birthed child, and a father who hides his identity is also diabolically wrong.

Only the queen of DeNial is confused.

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192768 May 21, 2013
F rizzidoos wrote:
Just take the first exit, you fool.
AW SHUDDUP you silly jackass!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#192769 May 21, 2013
There was a ban ?!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192770 May 21, 2013
The belief that polygamous marriages must be evil and oppressive even in societies where they are traditional is an expression of cultural prejudice.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#192771 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Facing reality.
Accepting that homosexuality is a sexual disorder.
The fear that they cannot establish their own identity except by faking marriage.
I didn't know you were a homosexual.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#192772 May 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you live in Fortuna? Fine town.
Not any more.

Location hidden

#192773 May 21, 2013
Joe Fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were a homosexual.
A genetic chimera, a lesbian trapped in a straight man.

Surprise!

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Slurpee 7,959
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sat ET SNELL 26
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sep 20 marcella williams 4
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united Sep 20 James 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••