Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
UpAnDown

Covina, CA

#192664 May 19, 2013
A new layer of congestion fees planned by (METRO) would add about $1,900 per new home and about $30,000 on a new Trader Joe's type store or stores.

Brought to you by the Los Angeles county's Metropolitan Transportation Authority or Metro.

A group of fifty business sent a letter opposing the measure, suddenly it was withdrawn from Wednesday's Metro Planning and Programming Committee and placed on hold.

Another DUMB idea, just like the Lexus carpool lanes.
Damn like that

Sacramento, CA

#192665 May 19, 2013
Who would of thought Rizzo would be spending his entire Sunday posting about gay marriage? I'm gunna guess Rizzo is 13 yrs old...Did I win, did I win?
Celebrate Diversity

Tempe, AZ

#192666 May 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy (just the facts) thinks "You're a homophobic bigot!" is a very brilliant and witty post which proves his point. Whatever that is.
Jizzy is stupid and angry. Which makes him fun!
It is hilarious how the sloganeering Regressives go nuts with the smilies when someone who is really and truly intelligent posts in their sandbox.

It's been a while since I've seen someone so godawful stupid, who actually said it's okay to be half-ass in your dogma.

Stand firm in your beliefs!!!!

sometimes....

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192667 May 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a childish response.
You know that is not what he is saying. Damn, it has to be humiliating to stoop to such denial.
Once again I ask, why are such tactics necessary for a legitimate cause?
OH NO!! Ad hominem attack!! Ad hominem attack!! Straight (allegedly) troll attack!!
Rizzo Im getting worried

Sacramento, CA

#192669 May 19, 2013
Wth is going on, where's Rizzo at? I think he's got a gun to his head, what other reason would he not be posting about gay marriage? Somebody please respond to one of his posts, we don't need the suicide rate in Union City to be any higher than it already is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192670 May 19, 2013
Damn like that wrote:
Who would of thought Rizzo would be spending his entire Sunday posting about gay marriage? I'm gunna guess Rizzo is 13 yrs old...Did I win, did I win?
No. You lost. Because you are very stupid. But post again!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192671 May 19, 2013
Rizzo Im getting worried wrote:
Wth is going on, where's Rizzo at? I think he's got a gun to his head, what other reason would he not be posting about gay marriage? Somebody please respond to one of his posts, we don't need the suicide rate in Union City to be any higher than it already is.
I smell dopy Dan! Smells like bad sushi.
Damn like that

Sacramento, CA

#192672 May 19, 2013
U should be on your hands and knees thanking me for giving u something to do (even tho we all know your already on your knees so now all u have to do is thank me)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#192673 May 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that every white person should agree with all white people? Are you also saying that every gay person should agree with all gay people?
I wonder if you agree with every white, straight person who claims that same-sex marriage should be legalized. I believe there are quite a few.
You really have a hard time with reality don't you?
maxi pads

Tempe, AZ

#192674 May 19, 2013
Damn like that wrote:
U should be on your hands and knees thanking me for giving u something to do (even tho we all know your already on your knees so now all u have to do is thank me)
Obviously the Gay Movement is in good hands with your grade school rapier wit at the vanguard, Chuckles.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192675 May 19, 2013
Damn like that wrote:
Hu r u posting tu dummy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192676 May 19, 2013
maxi pads wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the Gay Movement is in good hands with your grade school rapier wit at the vanguard, Chuckles.
Right? Some illiterate kid who types "u" instead of "you" thinks he's witty. Priceless.
sheesh

Westminster, MD

#192677 May 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem isn't that you don't read much, it is that you don't comprehend much.
That coupled with your hatred and bigotry would give my crazy person a run for his money...
Bazinga!
My hatred and bigotry? You're hilarious! Kindly point out where I've given any indication I'm a bigot or that I'm filled with hatred. It appears "your" crazy person is yourself.
Mister Nice Guy

Tempe, AZ

#192678 May 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? Some illiterate kid who types "u" instead of "you" thinks he's witty. Priceless.
It's not easy to type with long dirty press-on nails and Crisco-caked fingers.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192679 May 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Are people in thier 60's who are married called
Step away from the crack pipe Jizzy. Put it down and step away.
Damn like that

Sacramento, CA

#192680 May 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hu r u posting tu dummy?
To the person who told me to post again, and the person that responded to me. Sorry didn't think it took much to figure that one out. But then again look who I'm talking to...someone who sits home all day collecting welfare checks and food stamps. See u in 5 minutes!!
Damn like that

Sacramento, CA

#192681 May 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Da only reason u would write out words like "you" is so it fills up jus a lil bit more of your pathetic ace day. Kinda like always gettin gas at the place that's 1 cent cheaper...eventually w enuf "you's" your life will be about 10 mins shorter...10 mins less contemplating suicide 4 Frankie No Life Rizzo, while he spells out the word "you". Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192682 May 19, 2013
Damn like that wrote:
<quoted text>
Da only reason u would write out words like "you" is so it fills up jus a lil bit more of your pathetic ace day. Kinda like always gettin gas at the place that's 1 cent cheaper...eventually w enuf "you's" your life will be about 10 mins shorter...10 mins less contemplating suicide 4 Frankie No Life Rizzo, while he spells out the word "you". Priceless.
No, it's not like getting gas one cent cheaper. It's like you're a moron.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192683 May 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem isn't that you don't read much, it is that you don't comprehend much.
That coupled with your hatred and bigotry would give my crazy person a run for his money...
Bazinga!
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
My hatred and bigotry? You're hilarious! Kindly point out where I've given any indication I'm a bigot or that I'm filled with hatred. It appears "your" crazy person is yourself.
You took Queen VV's knowingly untrue post and added your own distortion.

It simply exposed your hatred of those who disagree with imposing an imposter relationship on marriage.

Now you add denial to your bigotry and hatred.

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192684 May 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
You took Queen VV's knowingly untrue post and added your own distortion.
It simply exposed your hatred of those who disagree with imposing an imposter relationship on marriage.
Now you add denial to your bigotry and hatred.
Smile.
the difference is he is not advocating denying you any rights, while you want to deny his rights.

Your ignorance fuelled bigotry seeks to harm others.

His does not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 min big meech 16,010
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]