The issue isn't what marriage 'requires', it is, are ss couple equal to marriage. If so, then yes, they deserve equal rights.
I simply point out the numerous distinctions where they clearly are not equal to marriage.
ss couples will never ever be more than a sterile duplicated half of marriage. They simply don't measure up.
Nothing you distorted has anything to do with proving that ss couples equate to marriage.<quoted text>
1.) Marriage is a legal contract that legally joins two people's lives together.
2.) The legal marriage of two people is not predicated on their ability or plans to have children.
3.) The vast majority of marriages in this country are based on the love and long term commitment of two individuals; whether they are opposite-gender or same-gender couples.
4.) Sterility is a term given to people who cannot have children.
5.) Straight and gay individuals are capable of having children, either through adoption or through in vitro processes.
6.) You continue to lie, distort, and bore others when you say that "ss couples will never ever be more than a sterile duplicated half of marriage".
7.) If you want to argue against same-gender marriage, you're going to have to come up with something that is believable and based in reality.
1. Marriage is much more than a legal contract.
2. Children are a natural product of marriage. In fact, the lack of children indicates either a problem or an effort to prevent it.
3. All marriages are between diverse gendered couples.
4. I clearly stated that ss couples (not homosexuals) are mutually sterile. That is accurate.
5. We are not talking about default options for children. We are talking about natural child birth in a relationship with the mother and father of the child. SS couples always deprive a child of one gender and at least one parent.
6. The is no lie or distortion. Ss couples will never ever be more than a sterile duplicated half of marriage. That is simple pure reality.
7. If you are going to demand equal rights, you are going to have to first equate ss couples. Good luck.