Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
168,181 - 168,200 of 200,332 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
just the facts

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation is not and never has been a requirement for marriage. But it is one of the biggest reasons that the government gives benefits for marriage.
We know you didn't even go to junior college Jiz, no less a basic class on cultural anthropology, sociology or marriage and the family.
If you had you would have learned the connection on the first day.
But alas, you got stoned and you missed college. Right Jiz?
Really Frank? I have to call bull shat on that. My two children are well past 18, my wife and I no longer are allowed to claim them as a deduction. We are allowed to claim a joint return. So much for your sillyazz post.
just the facts

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this "we" Jizzy? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Suppose I really did "appose [sic] equality" you big dopey galoot, what are you going to do about it? Cry? Whine? Stomp you big dopey clown feet? Sue me?
What a dope!
LOL, just look at the judgeits. BTY I allready know you are a homophobic bigot, but hey so do all the others.
Mee

Lower Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Rotting wrote:
1 million Marines, families got toxic water at Lejeune, N.C..
This has put a heavy strain on the infected personnel and family members, as well as those that spread the defects among the healthy populist of America.
As to those who benefited from hiding this hope you and your family rot in hell, and those in the military service that hid this hope you and your family rot in hell, and lets not leave out the political idiots in Washington D.C. hope you and your family rot in hell.
I just GOOGLED the story...Shame on them
UpAnDown

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

A new layer of congestion fees planned by (metro) would add about $1,900 per new home and about $30,000 on a new Trader Joe's type store or stores.

Brought to you by the Los Angeles county's Metropolitan Transportation Authority or Metro.

A fifty business letter opposing the measure, suddenly it was withdrawn from Wednesday's Metro Planning and Programming Committee and placed on hold.

Another DUMB idea, just like the Lexus carpool lanes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Really Frank? I have to call bull shat on that. My two children are well past 18, my wife and I no longer are allowed to claim them as a deduction. We are allowed to claim a joint return. So much for your sillyazz post.
What don't you understand about "one of the biggest reasons..."? Did I say the only reason Jiz? Did I even say "the biggest" reason, dummy? Re read it slowly, sound it out and get back to us.

Ask for help. Remember. There are no dopey posts, only stupid dope dummy posters such as yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, just look at the judgeits. BTY I allready know you are a homophobic bigot, but hey so do all the others.
Cool story Jiz. Try and relax. You've got steam shooting out your dopey ears for chrissakes. It's me Frankie! Nothing to be so mad about. I'm your special pet project remember?

YUK!YUK!YUK! What a jackass!
Celebrate Diversity

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>homophobic bigot
It's not elitism when WE do it!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not elitism when WE do it!!!!
Jizzy (just the facts) thinks "You're a homophobic bigot!" is a very brilliant and witty post which proves his point. Whatever that is.

Jizzy is stupid and angry. Which makes him fun!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
If say a heterosexual couple, in thier 60's marry, should they to be called a sterile duplicate ???? People in this country are not reguired to be married to have children.
Actually it would be an opposite sex couple, they could be of mixed orientation. Besides they're still husband and wife. That's what its all about.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, just look at the judgeits. BTY I allready know you are a homophobic bigot, but hey so do all the others.
Frankie is afraid of homo sapiens?
UpAnDown

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

A new layer of congestion fees planned by (METRO) would add about $1,900 per new home and about $30,000 on a new Trader Joe's type store or stores.

Brought to you by the Los Angeles county's Metropolitan Transportation Authority or Metro.

A group of fifty business sent a letter opposing the measure, suddenly it was withdrawn from Wednesday's Metro Planning and Programming Committee and placed on hold.

Another DUMB idea, just like the Lexus carpool lanes.
Damn like that

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Who would of thought Rizzo would be spending his entire Sunday posting about gay marriage? I'm gunna guess Rizzo is 13 yrs old...Did I win, did I win?
Celebrate Diversity

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy (just the facts) thinks "You're a homophobic bigot!" is a very brilliant and witty post which proves his point. Whatever that is.
Jizzy is stupid and angry. Which makes him fun!
It is hilarious how the sloganeering Regressives go nuts with the smilies when someone who is really and truly intelligent posts in their sandbox.

It's been a while since I've seen someone so godawful stupid, who actually said it's okay to be half-ass in your dogma.

Stand firm in your beliefs!!!!

sometimes....

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a childish response.
You know that is not what he is saying. Damn, it has to be humiliating to stoop to such denial.
Once again I ask, why are such tactics necessary for a legitimate cause?
OH NO!! Ad hominem attack!! Ad hominem attack!! Straight (allegedly) troll attack!!
Rizzo Im getting worried

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Wth is going on, where's Rizzo at? I think he's got a gun to his head, what other reason would he not be posting about gay marriage? Somebody please respond to one of his posts, we don't need the suicide rate in Union City to be any higher than it already is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Damn like that wrote:
Who would of thought Rizzo would be spending his entire Sunday posting about gay marriage? I'm gunna guess Rizzo is 13 yrs old...Did I win, did I win?
No. You lost. Because you are very stupid. But post again!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Rizzo Im getting worried wrote:
Wth is going on, where's Rizzo at? I think he's got a gun to his head, what other reason would he not be posting about gay marriage? Somebody please respond to one of his posts, we don't need the suicide rate in Union City to be any higher than it already is.
I smell dopy Dan! Smells like bad sushi.
Damn like that

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

U should be on your hands and knees thanking me for giving u something to do (even tho we all know your already on your knees so now all u have to do is thank me)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that every white person should agree with all white people? Are you also saying that every gay person should agree with all gay people?
I wonder if you agree with every white, straight person who claims that same-sex marriage should be legalized. I believe there are quite a few.
You really have a hard time with reality don't you?
maxi pads

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Damn like that wrote:
U should be on your hands and knees thanking me for giving u something to do (even tho we all know your already on your knees so now all u have to do is thank me)
Obviously the Gay Movement is in good hands with your grade school rapier wit at the vanguard, Chuckles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr float 7,842
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Acme Pest Control 15,916
Review: Rich's Painting Wed Spectacular job 1
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Jul 23 Alice 2
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 23 AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Jul 23 Shellys Husband is Strong 635
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••