Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192644 May 19, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it need to be a requirement? Do you think husbands and wives won't procreate unless the state requires it? Is sex a requirement in marriage? Cohabitation? Love?
Even more ironic, is the this demand for a requirement comes from couples who could never mutually fulfill the requirement!

To top that off, ss couple demand the right to dumb down the definition of marriage for everyone else so they can pretend to be the same. Silly stupid.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192645 May 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more ironic, is the this demand for a requirement comes from couples who could never mutually fulfill the requirement!
To top that off, ss couple demand the right to dumb down the definition of marriage for everyone else so they can pretend to be the same. Silly stupid.
Smile.
"Silly stupid" exactly! That's why I like this thread. You got Mighty D, Jizzy the jackass, Rose_PsyCho and many others!

Some SSM supporters try to pull a straw man argument on you by insisting that procreation is not a requirement for marriage, as if anyone had said that it was.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192646 May 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You pointed out nothing.
You claimed I made false statements with no specific example. In fact, when we do discuss them, you fail. Every time.
Even 'rev' Alice agrees with me!
Smile.
I don't care who agrees with you. This is hardly a popularity contest. If that's what you're looking for, then you have most certainly come to the wrong place.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192647 May 19, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is cute to watch the instant dismissal of anyone who does not agree with the homosexual dogma.
Here we have a well regarded scientist in his field, whom is a homosexual, stating that linking homosexual behavior in animals with homosexuality in humans as a way of making it "natural" is complete hogwash. Instantly he is attacked and dismissed.
Really is funny to watch you twist and turn at the end of that rope.
It's kind of like watching the way the black community treats a black republican.
Are you saying that every white person should agree with all white people? Are you also saying that every gay person should agree with all gay people?

I wonder if you agree with every white, straight person who claims that same-sex marriage should be legalized. I believe there are quite a few.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192648 May 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that every white person should agree with all white people? Are you also saying that every gay person should agree with all gay people?
I wonder if you agree with every white, straight person who claims that same-sex marriage should be legalized. I believe there are quite a few.
What a childish response.

You know that is not what he is saying. Damn, it has to be humiliating to stoop to such denial.

Once again I ask, why are such tactics necessary for a legitimate cause?
Rotting

Covina, CA

#192649 May 19, 2013
1 million Marines, families got toxic water at Lejeune, N.C..

Tis has put a heavy strain on the infected personnel and family members, as well as those that spread the defects among the healthy populist of America.

As to those who benefited from hiding this hope you and your family rot in hell, and those in the military service that his this hope you and your family rot in hell, and lets not leave out the political idiots in Washington D.C. hope you and your family rot in hell.
Rotting

Covina, CA

#192650 May 19, 2013

This has put a heavy strain on the infected personnel and family members, as well as those that spread the defects among the healthy populist of America.

As to those who benefited from hiding this hope you and your family rot in hell, and those in the military service that hid this hope you and your family rot in hell, and lets not leave out the political idiots in Washington D.C. hope you and your family rot in hell.
just the facts

Madison, WI

#192651 May 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
it can't be bigotry. There is no such thing as gay 'marriage'.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Hardly Queen of DeNial.
A sterile duplicate gendered couple is clearly not equal to marriage.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.
Smile.
<quoted text>
The issue isn't what marriage 'requires', it is, are ss couple equal to marriage. If so, then yes, they deserve equal rights.
I simply point out the numerous distinctions where they clearly are not equal to marriage.

If say a heterosexual couple, in thier 60's marry, should they to be called a sterile duplicate ???? People in this country are not reguired to be married to have children.

ss couples will never ever be more than a sterile duplicated half of marriage. They simply don't measure up.
SMile.
Are people in thier 60's who are married called
Luke Warm

Tempe, AZ

#192652 May 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamp out prejudice!!!!

Maybe....
just the facts

Madison, WI

#192653 May 19, 2013
If say a heterosexual couple, in thier 60's marry, should they to be called a sterile duplicate ???? People in this country are not reguired to be married to have children.
just the facts

Madison, WI

#192654 May 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation is not and never has been a requirement for marriage. But it is one of the biggest reasons that the government gives benefits for marriage.
We know you didn't even go to junior college Jiz, no less a basic class on cultural anthropology, sociology or marriage and the family.
If you had you would have learned the connection on the first day.
But alas, you got stoned and you missed college. Right Jiz?
Really Frank? I have to call bull shat on that. My two children are well past 18, my wife and I no longer are allowed to claim them as a deduction. We are allowed to claim a joint return. So much for your sillyazz post.
just the facts

Madison, WI

#192655 May 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this "we" Jizzy? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Suppose I really did "appose [sic] equality" you big dopey galoot, what are you going to do about it? Cry? Whine? Stomp you big dopey clown feet? Sue me?
What a dope!
LOL, just look at the judgeits. BTY I allready know you are a homophobic bigot, but hey so do all the others.
Mee

Kelseyville, CA

#192656 May 19, 2013
Rotting wrote:
This has put a heavy strain on the infected personnel and family members, as well as those that spread the defects among the healthy populist of America.
As to those who benefited from hiding this hope you and your family rot in hell, and those in the military service that hid this hope you and your family rot in hell, and lets not leave out the political idiots in Washington D.C. hope you and your family rot in hell.
I just GOOGLED the story...Shame on them
UpAnDown

Covina, CA

#192657 May 19, 2013
A new layer of congestion fees planned by (metro) would add about $1,900 per new home and about $30,000 on a new Trader Joe's type store or stores.

Brought to you by the Los Angeles county's Metropolitan Transportation Authority or Metro.

A fifty business letter opposing the measure, suddenly it was withdrawn from Wednesday's Metro Planning and Programming Committee and placed on hold.

Another DUMB idea, just like the Lexus carpool lanes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192658 May 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Really Frank? I have to call bull shat on that. My two children are well past 18, my wife and I no longer are allowed to claim them as a deduction. We are allowed to claim a joint return. So much for your sillyazz post.
What don't you understand about "one of the biggest reasons..."? Did I say the only reason Jiz? Did I even say "the biggest" reason, dummy? Re read it slowly, sound it out and get back to us.

Ask for help. Remember. There are no dopey posts, only stupid dope dummy posters such as yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192659 May 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, just look at the judgeits. BTY I allready know you are a homophobic bigot, but hey so do all the others.
Cool story Jiz. Try and relax. You've got steam shooting out your dopey ears for chrissakes. It's me Frankie! Nothing to be so mad about. I'm your special pet project remember?

YUK!YUK!YUK! What a jackass!
Celebrate Diversity

Tempe, AZ

#192660 May 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>homophobic bigot
It's not elitism when WE do it!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192661 May 19, 2013
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not elitism when WE do it!!!!
Jizzy (just the facts) thinks "You're a homophobic bigot!" is a very brilliant and witty post which proves his point. Whatever that is.

Jizzy is stupid and angry. Which makes him fun!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#192662 May 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Actually it would be an opposite sex couple, they could be of mixed orientation. Besides they're still husband and wife. That's what its all about.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#192663 May 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, just look at the judgeits. BTY I allready know you are a homophobic bigot, but hey so do all the others.
Frankie is afraid of homo sapiens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 10 min Octopus 1
child molester at large in dhs 45 min tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs