Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192031 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didnít...
Yes you did.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192032 May 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
Snicker
So I can also mark that you are a liar as well, misquoting what people say.

Very good, I will always assume you are potentially lying whenever you say anything.

And put that fact into context whenever you question the morality of others.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192033 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. I've never received 1 explanation for any of the bannings that I've been subjected to. Not a 1.
Actually they don't want you to know. You get "shadow banned". I can use any of my old registered profiles to post but only I would see the posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192034 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Hours? So, you're at 6, now? I didn't know...
Yeah. It was great! Getting welcome back PM's from these clowns etc. No matter what I said they liked it because they thought I was a member of the club. Then it dawned on someone. Wait a minute...This ain't the real Old SniffsButt Bill! BAM! Disappeared. Even got some hate PMs!

Try it! You'll like it.
Howdy

Irving, TX

#192035 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
I wont let someone thumping the Kroan, or some Bible, or the Bagividad gita or someone watching smoke signals from a volcano tell me what is moral and immoral
I view all of them the same, people with delusions trying to tell others how they should live.
Apparantly, she's not "thumping' anything, other than herself, since no one else would have her.
Good time Hunting

Covina, CA

#192036 May 13, 2013
Time to cut off the heads of all the Islamic/Muslim scum.

President Obama had ordered the U.S. military to launch a secret rescue operation headed by SEAL Team 6, the same special forces group that took out Osama bin Laden.

The team rescued Buchanan along with a Danish aid worker, while killing all nine of their kidnappers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192037 May 13, 2013
Some folks a few pages ago were mentioning Pew Research

This is an interesting article by them

http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/seven...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192040 May 13, 2013
Here's the rest of the Pew Research points Big D cherry picked from.

http://www.pewresearch.org/2013/03/21/gay-mar...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192042 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Here's the rest of the Pew Research points Big D cherry picked from.
http://www.pewresearch.org/2013/03/21/gay-mar...
same graphs, nearly identical article, same results, fast rise in support of same sex marrage.

again you donít comprehend anything you are reading

Which non english speaking country did you come from? There may be some courses you can take to help you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192043 May 13, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>You're kidding, right? The LGBT community can not be brought to court and neither can ActUp and BashBack, but both have FBI hate crime records.
No, if all we need was an agenda, then we could claim that Matthew Shepard's lover, McKinney,was religious and it was a hate crime, when in fact McKinney was bisexual and killed Matt over drugs and money. Meth was on McKinney's mind.
But, don't let the truth change your mind.
My point is, you have no evidence, you claim a conspiracy of "gay people" for which you have nothing.

I will file this with the reports from people that say JFK is alive and well and living in an apartment with Jimmy Hoffa that they rent from Elvis who lives upstairs
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192044 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
same graphs, nearly identical article, same results, fast rise in support of same sex marrage.
again you donít comprehend anything you are reading
Which non english speaking country did you come from? There may be some courses you can take to help you
I posted the complete results of the Pew Research polling which you had cherry picked from.

Let people make up their own minds. Do you want to see the complete results or do you want to see Big D's cherry pick of the results? Easy!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192045 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>You poor hopeless soul. Did I say it was founded on any one religion.
In fact, the reason we have states were because each religion got their own state.
Of thew 13 original states, the state religion of 5 was the Anglican Church of England, formerly known as the Catholics. Then there were the Amish, Puritans, Pilgrims, Presbyterians, Protestants, etc. Actually, the entire idea was that Christian religions would freely reign individually in separate states and send their religious representatives to meet and decide governing affairs.
So, you are disrespectful towards gays who try to impose their immorality upon others and even children based on lustful fantasies. Understood.
I say, like the Mormons, Puritans, Pilgrims, etc. let the gays have an island in the Atlantic ocean. A vacant island, which is prone to hurricanes and tsunamis. With the short gay life span, most gays would not even feel the effects. Let them be free, free of our morality, free of our laws and free of our governing bodies.
Yes there were a lot of religious people in the US, but the US was not founded upon any religion, not our constitution, not our laws.

Why donít you go get yourself an island and proclaim your religious country there.

Our founders coined the phrase "Separation of Church and state", The father of the revolution actually signed a document stating that this nation was not in any way founded upon Christianity while he was president.

You go live on your island if you want, I live in the land of the free, a land of justice and equality.

You may be in the wrong country, there are however countries that do enforce their religion, where religion controls the nations laws, perhaps the Taliban is accepting applications.

You wont have your theocracy here.

You can have your island in the middle of the Hurricanes and such.. your imaginary playmate will protect you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192046 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, you have no evidence, you claim a conspiracy of "gay people" for which you have nothing.
I will file this with the reports from people that say JFK is alive and well and living in an apartment with Jimmy Hoffa that they rent from Elvis who lives upstairs
Is the report that says Bill Clinton's impeachment failed in there too?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192047 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the complete results of the Pew Research polling which you had cherry picked from.
Let people make up their own minds. Do you want to see the complete results or do you want to see Big D's cherry pick of the results? Easy!
Idiot, I posted a link to a Pew Research article, I didnít cherry pick anything... it was a link, an article in Pew research

Go learn English, and take a beginners computer course
.. start with... this is a mouse and this is a keyboard
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192048 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, I posted a link to a Pew Research article, I didnít cherry pick anything... it was a link, an article in Pew research
Go learn English, and take a beginners computer course
.. start with... this is a mouse and this is a keyboard
You posted the part of the poll results about young adults only, I posted all of the results of the same study.

You cherry picked the results, I posted all the results.

Let people make up their own minds. Read only Big D's link to the cherry picked result? Or read Frankie's link to all of the results? Easy!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#192053 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Our nation was not founded upon any religion.
The father of the American revolution stated that this would be the best of all possible worlds were there no religion in it.
I too am disrespectful of people that try to impose immorality on others based on their personal fantasy
So what should they base their effort "to impose immorality on others"?
Hotels

Covina, CA

#192054 May 13, 2013
More stupid RNC, GOP and Republican (Watergate) thrasher's TRICKS working behind the scene to undo their rivals Tea Party member's.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#192055 May 13, 2013
LOL!...

Ya' got some problems there boy...

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#192056 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
I wont let someone thumping the Kroan, or some Bible, or the Bagividad gita or someone watching smoke signals from a volcano tell me what is moral and immoral
I view all of them the same, people with delusions trying to tell others how they should live.
So who will u allow to tell you what is moral or immoral?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#192057 May 13, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story... Murder
Jan 6, 2006, 12:29 AM
Six years ago, on a cold October night on the outskirts of Laramie, Wyo., 21-year-old gay college student Matthew Shepard was brutally beaten, tied to a fence and left for dead. He was found 18 hours later and rushed to the hospital, where he lingered on the edge of death for nearly five days before succumbing to his injuries.

The story garnered national attention when the attack was characterized as a hate crime. But Shepard's killers, in their first interview since their convictions, tell "20/20's" Elizabeth Vargas that money and drugs motivated their actions that night, not hatred of gays.

While Shepard lay unconscious in a hospital, the national press quickly arrived in Laramie. Cal Rerucha, who prosecuted the case, told Vargas the media descended on Laramie "like locusts."

"We knew in the newsroom the day it happened, this is going to be a huge story, this is going to attract international interest," said Jason Marsden of "The Casper Star-Tribune."

"I remember one of my fellow reporters saying,'this kid is going to be the new poster child for gay rights," he added. News of Shepard's death sparked reaction overseas and demonstrations across America.

"I think a lot of gay people, when they first heard of that horrifying event, felt sort of punched in the stomach. I mean it kind of encapsulated all our fears of being victimized," said writer Andrew Sullivan, a prominent gay rights advocate.
<quoted text>You're kidding, right? The LGBT community can not be brought to court and neither can ActUp and BashBack, but both have FBI hate crime records.
No, if all we need was an agenda, then we could claim that Matthew Shepard's lover, McKinney,was religious and it was a hate crime, when in fact McKinney was bisexual and killed Matt over drugs and money. Meth was on McKinney's mind.
But, don't let the truth change your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Sat gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs