Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191779 May 10, 2013
Equality Now wrote:
Love is the greatest emotion humans can offer one another. Why restrict a couple's love for one another? It's time that most of the archaic puritan "values" be put to rest.
Love isn't being restricted. And, no, it isn't time to change our value system, just to cater to a minority.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191780 May 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"...scared half to death..."
Oy vey.
What a drama queen. "Ah'm shaking' in mah boots, can someone protect me?"
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191781 May 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Obama will be throwing Hillary under the bus! Bye bye 2016!
Ding Dong the witch is dead. The wicked witch...
I've already made the call. Jeb Bush. He's our next preznit. Watch for it.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191782 May 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The liberal media is finally doing their job on Benghazi, with ABC taking the lead. The shine is off Obama's apple. Hillary's head will roll!
Too late now. They should have done it, as it was happening, not now that they ushered in Obummer for a second term. Too late now, it's why they waited. It's all the hoopla and the circuses. Bunch of smoke and curtains.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191783 May 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine? Giggling Joe becomes president? With those big fake white teeth. Spouting goofy nonsense.
We're doomed.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191784 May 10, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a coverup. From top to bottom. A gay man is killed. and The Obamaniac and Clinton scream "What does it matter ???"
Just like Watergate.
Time to impeach this bum !
Throw Stumblebum Joe in there.
NEXT !
They've already thrown Stumblebum Joe under the bus. Remember all the noise about his remark to the Wall Street crowd about "having us back in chains" and all the subsequent noise, calling for his removal from office, and the demands that he not run for VP for a second term? Remember that it lasted all of 3 days, just enough for them to sneak "Operation Amnesty" past us. All the illegals knew to come and register for amnesty, but none of us citizens heard one whisper about it, until it was already a "fait accompli"? We're doomed.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191785 May 10, 2013
DOOMED!!!!
Steam in ahead

Covina, CA

#191786 May 10, 2013
Minnesota House Approves Gay Marriage, this makes the 12th US state and first in the Midwest to pass same-sex marriage legislation.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191788 May 10, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Arghh! It means that the decks are a-wash with spume.....and lies...fit for the scuppers.
Jizzy's still farting parrot feathers.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191790 May 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your experience. There are other to consider however. I listened today on NPR, of all places, to a woman note the sexual assault of a young male soldier that was so violent, he was hospitalized.
So you are now supporting equality, that men and women soldiers should be housed together because "who cares if someone peeks"?
The fact is, this is where denial leads. I mean both the rise in sexual assaults, and you looking like a fool trying to defend it.
It is dumb to exclude homosexuals from fighting for us. If a gay soldier saved your life you'd sing a different tune. Are you going to tell him he shouldn't be there?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191791 May 10, 2013
Catpurrrrrs wrote:
<quoted text> Frankie still has his panties in a wad, the pink lacy ones.
I threw them out because I used them to wipe my d!ck after the last time your little sister blew me.
Honey bees

Covina, CA

#191793 May 10, 2013
Honeybees are vanishing so fast the USA might soon have nothing to eat, nearly 1/3rd of the bee colonies died in 2012.

Yet Glendora, California spends hundreds of tax payers dollars each month killing off wild colonies that have split from a older colony.
salty sam

Los Angeles, CA

#191794 May 10, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already made the call. Jeb Bush. He's our next preznit. Watch for it.
Boy... you are one ignorant queer. Too many loads licked off the mens room floor have you talking out your behind!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191795 May 10, 2013
Catpurrrrrs wrote:
<quoted text> One minute you take up for gays, the next you are gay bashing.
It is not a black and white world grasshopper, it's all shades of gray.

I never gay bash. That's a lie.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191796 May 10, 2013
salty sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy... you are one ignorant queer. Too many loads licked off the mens room floor have you talking out your behind!!
You would know.
sheesh

Woodbridge, VA

#191797 May 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual assault in the military was up over 30% last year.
Wasn't that when DADT was removed?
Show cause & effect.
Picks

Covina, CA

#191798 May 10, 2013
Adam James Michael Robinson, the British national who flew to the United States to have sex with an underage Highland girl, was sentenced this week to state prison for eight years.

Sorry we didn't check to see if he was a Muslim nor Islamic either.
Self elected

Covina, CA

#191804 May 11, 2013
One by one, they are making it easier for the U.S. Supreme Court.
DMR

Bangalore, India

#191805 May 11, 2013
Michael Richards isn't a racist...he's Jewish, for pete's sake!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191806 May 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
A hamburger is a hamburger. A garden burger is a garden burger. These are two very different items--not even in the same ballpark.
Marriage, whether it's between same-gender or opposite gender couples, is composed of human beings. You said as much yourself when you suggested that same-gender couples should have all of the rights and benefits of marriage, but call it civil unions.
Excuse me, but a diverse gender couple is NOT the same as as a duplicated gender couple.

Moreover, because a redumbant gender couple is mutually sterile, they DON'T need the same rights and protections.

Duh.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 1:06PM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match