Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191162 May 6, 2013
Charlie wrote:
$3 Butt Boi Bill Says:
Gay = Good
Straight = Bad
Bill rigs the judge-its. He rates posts over and over, good if you're gay, bad if you're straight. Except his own posts, which he rates good even though he's straight.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191164 May 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The "solution" that the author is referring to has to do with the origins of homosexuality--not the ability to change homosexuals.
And what are you talking about when you bring up "societal response to homosexuals"? Where did I say anything about that? Are you typing while you are drunk?
1. I said nothing about changing homosexuality. I simply exposed your lie, science can still find no valid reason for homosexuality, leaving it a defective sexual aberration.

2. You denied that homosexuality is a recognized defect in cultures across human history. I simply asked you to name one where that is not so.

In fact, here is an interesting expose

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-presi... -
of-apa-says-organization-contr olled-by-gay-rights-movement/

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191165 May 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I said nothing about changing homosexuality. I simply exposed your lie, science can still find no valid reason for homosexuality, leaving it a defective sexual aberration.
2. You denied that homosexuality is a recognized defect in cultures across human history. I simply asked you to name one where that is not so.
Smile.
++

Science can find no valid reason for religious beliefs, religion is a defect in the human culture across human history

Homosexuality however is a natural occurrence in many mammals, science has proved that
so true

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#191166 May 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>++
Science can find no valid reason for religious beliefs, religion is a defect in the human culture across human history
Homosexuality however is a natural occurrence in many mammals, science has proved that
and to think to practice that lifestyle would only mean the end of humanity....... so yes it is very UN-natural ...... lube it up and take it any way you want petroleum products only burn faster
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191167 May 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>++
That's not true. Religion is not a defect in culture and the reasons for religious belief are obvious and well known.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#191168 May 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
1.) Good God, where are your reasoning skills? Did you ever take a basic philosophy class? Have you had any exposure to scientific reasoning?
The author of the piece that you cited gave several possible explanations for the presence of homosexuality in our society. None of them are conclusive.
Try to find out why it is that some people have blonde hair while others don't. Scientists aren't sure. They believe that fair skin and hair colors developed fairly recently--within the past 50,000 years. But they are not sure as to why this occurred.
Since scientists aren't certain of the purpose of hair color, should we assume that anyone with blonde or red hair is a defective aberration?
You cannot arrive at this conclusion.

2.) Gays have been identified in over 130 Native American and Canadian First Nations communities. They were called "berdaches" by some. We know them today as "Two Spirits". Their roles included:
--healers or medicine persons
--conveyors of oral traditions and songs (Yuki)
--foretellers of the future (Winnebago, Oglala Lakota)
--conferrers of lucky names on children or adults (Oglala Lakota, Tohono O'odham)
--nurses during war expeditions
--potters (Zuni, Navajo, Tohono O'odham)
--matchmakers (Cheyenne, Omaha, Oglala Lakota)
--makers of feather regalia for dances (Maidu)
--special role players in the Sun Dance (Crow, Hidatsa, Oglala Lakota)

"In the ancient Assyrian society, if a man were to have sex with another man of equal status or a cult prostitute, it was thought that trouble will leave him and he will have good fortune. Some ancient religious Assyrian texts contain prayers for divine blessings on homosexual relationships. Freely pictured art of anal intercourse, practiced as part of a religious ritual, dated from the 3rd millennium B.C and onwards. Homosexuality was an integral part of temple life in parts of Mesopotamia."

"Homosexuality in China, known as the passions of the cut peach and various other euphemisms has been recorded since approximately 600 BCE. Homosexuality was mentioned in many famous works of Chinese literature.
Homosexuality has been acknowledged in China since ancient times. Scholar Pan Guangdan came to the conclusion that nearly every emperor in the Han Dynasty had one or more male sex partners."

"According to Aristotle, although most "belligerent nations" were strongly influenced by their women, the Celts were unusual because their men openly preferred male lovers."

"In many societies of Melanesia, especially in Papua New Guinea, same-sex relationships were, until the middle of the last century, an integral part of the culture. The Etoro and Marind-anim for example, even viewed heterosexuality as sinful and celebrated homosexuality instead."

-------

And don't get me started on homosexuality in modern culture. Obviously homosexuality is considered by scientists to be a normal orientation along the continuum of human sexual expression.

Finally, your link is broken... I attempted to read whatever article you placed in your post, but I reached an "error page".

Try again...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191169 May 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are showing you are an idiot who doesn't understand logic.
Amen, sister friend. But what do you expect from someone who can't even determine that this topic is NOT about polygamy? He's clearly retarded.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191170 May 7, 2013
so true wrote:
<quoted text>and to think to practice that lifestyle would only mean the end of humanity....... so yes it is very UN-natural ...... lube it up and take it any way you want petroleum products only burn faster
Oh puh-leez. Do you really think EVERYONE will turn gay? Would it be THAT easy for you to "turn?" By the way, natural means: occurring in nature.... so homosexuality IS natural whether you believe it or not.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191171 May 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
lifesite news?

hahahahahaha
ahahhahahahaha
ahhahahahahaha
ahhahahahahaha
ahahahahhaha
ahhahahaha
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191172 May 7, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, sister friend. But what do you expect from someone who can't even determine that this topic is NOT about polygamy? He's clearly retarded.
It's not about Frankie either sister friend. But what do you expect from an angry idiot?
Feeders

Covina, CA

#191173 May 7, 2013
As the story goes?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191174 May 7, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puh-leez. Do you really think EVERYONE will turn gay? Would it be THAT easy for you to "turn?" By the way, natural means: occurring in nature.... so homosexuality IS natural whether you believe it or not.
You don't "turn" dummy, you're born that way.

What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191175 May 7, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
lifesite news?
hahahahahaha
ahahhahahahaha
ahhahahahahaha
ahhahahahahaha
ahahahahhaha
ahhahahaha
There's that insane cackle we love! Crazy, yet insane.

Don't you realize how silly that is? Probably not. Ask your sister friend.
Kipkay risso

Covina, CA

#191176 May 7, 2013
Freaky Rizzo who bothers to read yuyr rants?

NO ONE.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191177 May 7, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo

They are frightened, unsure of their own sexuality they are afraid you will “convert” them.

It is their believe that homosexuality is a choice you make that drives this.

I have always been supportive of people that happen to be homosexual, I was around people when I was younger ( like high scho0l ) who were openly homosexual. I happen to be heterosexual and comfortable and sure of my sexuality.

I was approached, I just smiled and told them I was straight but thank you for the complement and they thanked me for saying it that way.

But the people you are talking to here, I don’t think are that comfortable with their own sexuality
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191178 May 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't "turn" dummy, you're born that way.
Well that would make it NATURAL, now wouldn't it?
Kipkay

Covina, CA

#191179 May 7, 2013
Wouldn't bother so why do you, leave this idiot alone who keeps posting "Mormon Anti marriage" religious spewing C. R. A. P..
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191180 May 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo
They are frightened, unsure of their own sexuality they are afraid you will “convert” them.
It is their believe that homosexuality is a choice you make that drives this.
I have always been supportive of people that happen to be homosexual, I was around people when I was younger ( like high scho0l ) who were openly homosexual. I happen to be heterosexual and comfortable and sure of my sexuality.
I was approached, I just smiled and told them I was straight but thank you for the complement and they thanked me for saying it that way.
But the people you are talking to here, I don’t think are that comfortable with their own sexuality
I completely agree, and there is science to back it up.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191181 May 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that insane cackle we love! Crazy, yet insane.
Don't you realize how silly that is? Probably not. Ask your sister friend.
Don't worry.... you are still the queen of silly. stupid silly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191182 May 7, 2013
Kipkay risso wrote:
Freaky Rizzo who bothers to read yuyr rants?
NO ONE.
You do dummy. And obviously Rose_NoHo and X_Box do too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web