Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,340)

Showing posts 166,781 - 166,800 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Q.: Were the three appellate court judges gay--the ones who read Walker's decision and agreed with it?
A.: Nope...
I have no problem with the judge's sexual preferences, I just couldn't resist a dopey joke. I'm silly like that. So sue me.

Lighten up swizzlestick. If it makes you feel any better I support SSM. I know that confuses you. Not my problem.
Gueedhaa

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Not much but at least it's something, where else would it be?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Epigentics may EXPLAIN how homosexuality exists. It does not, however, make the "judgment" that homosexuality is wrong or unnatural.
I wasn't making that assertion, I was correcting your assertion that epi-genetics was KiMare's opinion, and not science. And, not for the first time, either...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a 70. Nice car. It had belonged to the sucker before me. I got out of there when she started trying to own too much of my stuff.
That year had the grill with no center rib, and was the only year that model had the steering column ignition lock.
:-D
Did your have the center console stick, or the steering column shifter?
EastCoast

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Rode Island doing fine.
Bruno

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Too funny still no queers geting married in California.
Bruno

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with the judge's sexual preferences, I just couldn't resist a dopey joke. I'm silly like that. So sue me.
Lighten up swizzlestick. If it makes you feel any better I support SSM. I know that confuses you. Not my problem.
Why not just have a coming out party you idiot !!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just have a coming out party you idiot !!!
If I did I wouldn't invite a third class jackass such as yourself, so no need to concern yourself fruitcake.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too wordy.
Hello Frankie, how are Bill and Jizzy?

too wordy = too caffeinated

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We've never said that it invalidates a person, just said that SSC's are not equal to heterosexual couples, and ought not to have the same laws supporting it, as if they WERE equal. Reality is that the SSM'ers are seeking to gain legal validation of their broken relationships, as if they WERE the same as the regular couples. And, as per "having" their own children, some are using laboratory processes to "have" these children. More unnatural behavior, to lay claim to "equality".
There relationships are equal in love. If they had been given equal legal rights and recognitions with 'Civil Partnerships' then may be wanting SS marriage wouldn't have come about.
Broken relationships? There are plenty enough dysfunctional hetero couple relationships... opposite sex partnerships does not guarantee cohesion.
More unnatural behaviour?'unnatural' means of having children has been going on sometime now for childless hetero couples.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Epigentics may EXPLAIN how homosexuality exists. It does not, however, make the "judgment" that homosexuality is wrong or unnatural.
It does say that 'normally' epi-markers are erased. Those not in denial understand that when something 'normal' doesn't happen in a genetic setting, it creates a mutation. A mutation is 'judged' defective when it cannot self-replicate, OR when it has no practical purpose.

Ss orientation cannot replicate, and it has no practical evolutionary purpose.

I keep warning you VV, that this exposure is coming, and the attempt of equate a 'not normal' condition with marriage will be exposed as incredibly foolish.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
There relationships are equal in love. If they had been given equal legal rights and recognitions with 'Civil Partnerships' then may be wanting SS marriage wouldn't have come about.
Broken relationships? There are plenty enough dysfunctional hetero couple relationships... opposite sex partnerships does not guarantee cohesion.
More unnatural behaviour?'unnatural' means of having children has been going on sometime now for childless hetero couples.
Many relationships are 'equal' in love. That does not make them marriage.

I agree that gays have every right and opportunity to purse legitimate rights and an identity for their relationship. That is their responsibility. It is not legitimate to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.

As to children, two distinctions.

1. Children in the natural home of their biological parents are at a significant advantage over ANY default setting. That setting, or as close as possible should always be the primary pursuit of society.

2. A ss couple ALWAYS deprives a child of one parental role. To do so deliberately should be criminal. It is narcissistically diabolical.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It does say that 'normally' epi-markers are erased. Those not in denial understand that when something 'normal' doesn't happen in a genetic setting, it creates a mutation. A mutation is 'judged' defective when it cannot self-replicate, OR when it has no practical purpose.
Ss orientation cannot replicate, and it has no practical evolutionary purpose.
I keep warning you VV, that this exposure is coming, and the attempt of equate a 'not normal' condition with marriage will be exposed as incredibly foolish.
Smile.
First off, most gay and lesbian people have the ability to procreate. Our "plumbing" works just fine.

Secondly, even though you don't see the "practical purpose" of homosexuality DOES NOT mean that there isn't one.

I don't see a practical purpose for the horse shit you spew on here, but here you are, every chance you get, saying ignorant things about science, which you clearly known nothing about.

Finally, you get back to me when the "exposure" arrives. Until then, why don't you drop the prophecy crap. You're horrible at it.
Dorn

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Sexual orientation means just that . It does not mean that same sex attraction means sterility. The reason same sex orientation persons want to marry is to have the partner they love and can live with and have the acceptant of society and the financial support that opposite sex couples have.
Sexual attaction is inherited as are other traits such as eye color and hair color.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
How, exactly, are men and women different, other than body parts?
Are not the "body parts" sufficient? Is it not the joining of certain "body parts" and the natural result, that provides the biological foundation to marriage?
Appealing to tradition.
Logical fallacy.
Appealing to biology is logical though.
You make no sense.
"Sense" that you wish to acknowledge, and doesn't undermine your position....no.

Perhaps you can answer the questions I posed.

If its the consensus of society that marriage is simply a union of two consenting adults, there's no need to prohibit any two person, consenting adult, union, including blood relatives. Why should it matter who marries who, or who can't marry who?

Your argument seems to be no restriction, except possible number of participants, among consenting adults.

If that is so, why bother licensing marriage at all?
AppleTree

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure this topic's post was miss placed in the beginning.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, most gay and lesbian people have the ability to procreate. Our "plumbing" works just fine.
As long as it's combined with the "plumbing" of the opposite sex, it does.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Frankie, how are Bill and Jizzy?
too wordy = too caffeinated
Those two silly jackasses will never change. They're laying low lately, too embarrassed to post. Probably re-inventing themselves.

They both have many sock puppets. They'll be back with some silly new names but the same old dopey schtick.
Smolurjers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

As if it's a issue, Frankie zwizzo blow off.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Smolurjers wrote:
As if it's a issue, Frankie zwizzo blow off.
As if you matter, power ranger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 166,781 - 166,800 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance