Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,153

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190957 May 4, 2013
Electrodies wrote:
Frankie, long time no semen, when did you get back from the asylum?
Heard they have you some more shock treatments, how many does that make this year?
Great post fruitcake.
BadAgain

Covina, CA

#190958 May 4, 2013
The two step didn't strike.
gohdude

Pittsburgh, PA

#190959 May 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Excuse the judge was Gay?
Guedhaa

Covina, CA

#190960 May 4, 2013
Let the Guedhaa inside tonight.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190961 May 4, 2013
gohdude wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=lgrjU8S0TL E
Excuse the judge was Gay?
Does the pope sh!t in the woods?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#190962 May 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the pope sh!t in the woods?
Q.: Were the three appellate court judges gay--the ones who read Walker's decision and agreed with it?

A.: Nope...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190963 May 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Q.: Were the three appellate court judges gay--the ones who read Walker's decision and agreed with it?
A.: Nope...
I have no problem with the judge's sexual preferences, I just couldn't resist a dopey joke. I'm silly like that. So sue me.

Lighten up swizzlestick. If it makes you feel any better I support SSM. I know that confuses you. Not my problem.
Gueedhaa

Covina, CA

#190964 May 4, 2013
Not much but at least it's something, where else would it be?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190965 May 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Epigentics may EXPLAIN how homosexuality exists. It does not, however, make the "judgment" that homosexuality is wrong or unnatural.
I wasn't making that assertion, I was correcting your assertion that epi-genetics was KiMare's opinion, and not science. And, not for the first time, either...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190966 May 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a 70. Nice car. It had belonged to the sucker before me. I got out of there when she started trying to own too much of my stuff.
That year had the grill with no center rib, and was the only year that model had the steering column ignition lock.
:-D
Did your have the center console stick, or the steering column shifter?
EastCoast

Covina, CA

#190967 May 4, 2013
Rode Island doing fine.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#190968 May 4, 2013
Too funny still no queers geting married in California.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#190969 May 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with the judge's sexual preferences, I just couldn't resist a dopey joke. I'm silly like that. So sue me.
Lighten up swizzlestick. If it makes you feel any better I support SSM. I know that confuses you. Not my problem.
Why not just have a coming out party you idiot !!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190970 May 4, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just have a coming out party you idiot !!!
If I did I wouldn't invite a third class jackass such as yourself, so no need to concern yourself fruitcake.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#190971 May 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too wordy.
Hello Frankie, how are Bill and Jizzy?

too wordy = too caffeinated

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#190972 May 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We've never said that it invalidates a person, just said that SSC's are not equal to heterosexual couples, and ought not to have the same laws supporting it, as if they WERE equal. Reality is that the SSM'ers are seeking to gain legal validation of their broken relationships, as if they WERE the same as the regular couples. And, as per "having" their own children, some are using laboratory processes to "have" these children. More unnatural behavior, to lay claim to "equality".
There relationships are equal in love. If they had been given equal legal rights and recognitions with 'Civil Partnerships' then may be wanting SS marriage wouldn't have come about.
Broken relationships? There are plenty enough dysfunctional hetero couple relationships... opposite sex partnerships does not guarantee cohesion.
More unnatural behaviour?'unnatural' means of having children has been going on sometime now for childless hetero couples.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#190973 May 5, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Epigentics may EXPLAIN how homosexuality exists. It does not, however, make the "judgment" that homosexuality is wrong or unnatural.
It does say that 'normally' epi-markers are erased. Those not in denial understand that when something 'normal' doesn't happen in a genetic setting, it creates a mutation. A mutation is 'judged' defective when it cannot self-replicate, OR when it has no practical purpose.

Ss orientation cannot replicate, and it has no practical evolutionary purpose.

I keep warning you VV, that this exposure is coming, and the attempt of equate a 'not normal' condition with marriage will be exposed as incredibly foolish.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#190974 May 5, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
There relationships are equal in love. If they had been given equal legal rights and recognitions with 'Civil Partnerships' then may be wanting SS marriage wouldn't have come about.
Broken relationships? There are plenty enough dysfunctional hetero couple relationships... opposite sex partnerships does not guarantee cohesion.
More unnatural behaviour?'unnatural' means of having children has been going on sometime now for childless hetero couples.
Many relationships are 'equal' in love. That does not make them marriage.

I agree that gays have every right and opportunity to purse legitimate rights and an identity for their relationship. That is their responsibility. It is not legitimate to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.

As to children, two distinctions.

1. Children in the natural home of their biological parents are at a significant advantage over ANY default setting. That setting, or as close as possible should always be the primary pursuit of society.

2. A ss couple ALWAYS deprives a child of one parental role. To do so deliberately should be criminal. It is narcissistically diabolical.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#190975 May 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It does say that 'normally' epi-markers are erased. Those not in denial understand that when something 'normal' doesn't happen in a genetic setting, it creates a mutation. A mutation is 'judged' defective when it cannot self-replicate, OR when it has no practical purpose.
Ss orientation cannot replicate, and it has no practical evolutionary purpose.
I keep warning you VV, that this exposure is coming, and the attempt of equate a 'not normal' condition with marriage will be exposed as incredibly foolish.
Smile.
First off, most gay and lesbian people have the ability to procreate. Our "plumbing" works just fine.

Secondly, even though you don't see the "practical purpose" of homosexuality DOES NOT mean that there isn't one.

I don't see a practical purpose for the horse shit you spew on here, but here you are, every chance you get, saying ignorant things about science, which you clearly known nothing about.

Finally, you get back to me when the "exposure" arrives. Until then, why don't you drop the prophecy crap. You're horrible at it.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#190976 May 5, 2013
Sexual orientation means just that . It does not mean that same sex attraction means sterility. The reason same sex orientation persons want to marry is to have the partner they love and can live with and have the acceptant of society and the financial support that opposite sex couples have.
Sexual attaction is inherited as are other traits such as eye color and hair color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... 23 min Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web